http://www.climax-doll.com/

Stacey, Lacey and Tina made it home!!!Two 100cm & One 100cmL

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Stacey, Lacey and Tina made it home!!!Two 100cm & One 10

Post by sv »

Well those that know me on this forum know that I love to modify my ladies so Stacey was no different. Here are two photos from Stacey and Lacey's videos. As you can see in the photos Stacey is a little larger than Lacey. I decided to give her an enlargement with air this time. Since the original Una Carha 100cm has large breasts that hang low and are quite heavy even when hollow they were super easy to enlarge. I decided to go with a minimal approach and used a long skewer to make the original hole all the way through to the breasts pocket. Once the initial hole was made which was miniscule, I used some thin polyethylene tubing since its flexible to reach the breasts pocket. I used the skewer as a guide since its stiff and rubbed some astroglide to let the tubing slide right in with no resistance. Once the tubing was in and cut to size I put a rubber air valve that are used on basketballs on the end, cut the long tip so it would fit flush with Stacey's back and used a normal ball needle and air pump to fill her up to 30". Her breasts stayed soooooo soft and squishy, way better than cotton or polyfill in my mind. Her breasts maintained their original weight so there's no added stress on the material other than the expansion which I can say still had plenty of room to grow. I noticed that the only limitations hollow breasts have are the breasts walls and the evenness of the material throughout the wall. If the walls are even then the breasts will grow even, if there's a thin spot then the air will want to push out through there causing a bulge. I love this new method because I can inflate or deflate her to what ever size I want. I can even deflate her to be smaller than factory size which will make her breasts hang lower and be more saggy or natural. Ill post some more videos these next couple of days and some photos of Stacey and Lacey together also. I hope yall like them. Please let me know what yall think of the method I used, is it good or bad? PS the only thing I would change is the color of the rubber air valve to match the skin tone.
Attachments
33.JPG
33.JPG (837.16 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
34.JPG
34.JPG (890.22 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
35.JPG
35.JPG (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2003 times
36.JPG
36.JPG (693.24 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
37.JPG
37.JPG (845.84 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
38.JPG
38.JPG (817.45 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
39.JPG
39.JPG (820.73 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
40.JPG
40.JPG (1002.49 KiB) Viewed 2003 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here are two photos of the upcoming videos, nothing special. They just show the size difference between Stacey and Lacey.
Attachments
New 1 moment.jpg
New 1 moment.jpg (520.11 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
New 2 moment.jpg
New 2 moment.jpg (514.15 KiB) Viewed 2003 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here are two photos of their upcoming photo set. Its just a small taste. Im going to have to edit some of the photos as I post them since I want to clip some portions out of my living area out. I hope yall like them.
Attachments
62.jpg
62.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 2002 times
66.jpg
66.jpg (843.88 KiB) Viewed 2002 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Two clips of Stacey and Lacey side by side showing some jiggle. Ill post some more clips later. Hope yall enjoy them.
Attachments
New 1.MOV
(46.06 MiB) Downloaded 1771 times
New 2.MOV
(49.19 MiB) Downloaded 1780 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here are some sample photos of some more jiggle comparison videos from a little closer up. Ill post the videos later.
Attachments
New 3 Moment a.jpg
New 3 Moment a.jpg (471.08 KiB) Viewed 1977 times
New 3 Moment b.jpg
New 3 Moment b.jpg (403.04 KiB) Viewed 1977 times
New 3 Moment c.jpg
New 3 Moment c.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 1977 times
New 3 Moment d.jpg
New 3 Moment d.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 1977 times
New 3 Moment e.jpg
New 3 Moment e.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 1977 times
New 5 Moment a.jpg
New 5 Moment a.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 1977 times
New 5 Moment b.jpg
New 5 Moment b.jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 1977 times

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Great to see your innovation. :thumbs_up: Manufacturers should pay attention, as this could be a viable extra cost option to offer on dolls with hollow boobs.
Thanks for the insightful photos and vids. How about turning your phone horizontal? We're accustomed to wide screen movies and TV. You can shoot wide screen video, too. :lol:

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

subcom117, it’s a cheap addition to any doll with hollow breasts. The total cost per doll would be around $5. They hold the air great and like I had mentioned before, you can deflate them for storage. I took some videos horizontally but the videos wouldn’t load onto the forum. I’ll try again later, I know they would come out more clearly too.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

WoW SV! You are awesome!
Looks easy to do and cheap too. For a large breast lover, this is like turning straw into gold.
So this method should work with any hollow breasted doll?
Now I'm seeing dolls in a different light, if you don't like the breast size, just upgrade them 8)
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

Looks very good, nicely done.
But everybody who want to do this have to pay attention, from my exprience with Sophia the durability of every tpe is not good enough.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="MoneyMike"]WoW SV! You are awesome!
Looks easy to do and cheap too. For a large breast lover, this is like turning straw into gold.
So this method should work with any hollow breasted doll?
Now I'm seeing dolls in a different light, if you don't like the breast size, just upgrade them 8)[/quote]

Ive only owned dolls from Climax but im sure that it will. Each type of doll should have a breast pocket which keeps the original air inside and helps the breasts keep its shape and form. I used the steel straw to make the initial hole all the way through the breast pocket (you'll feel it when it makes it all the way through). You can check to see if you made it all the way through by just blowing air into the straw and seeing if the breast enlarges, if it does then your in. Next mark the spot on the straw so you know how much tubing you need. Pull out the straw, cut the tubing about an inch longer than needed, put the skewer through the straw and use it as a guide plus it keeps the tubing straight. Rub some lube on the tubing so it slides in better and just push it through. You can cut the rubber air valve to be flush or you can leave it alone and let it stick out a little, up to you and the look you want. Test out each breasts to see how they handle the air, one breasts might have thicker walls or walls that are even all around and it might be able to handle air better while the other breasts might not be built the same. The great thing about this method is that you can inflate them to enjoy them or for photos and then deflate them for storage, it limits the time the breasts and material are under strain and pressure unlike a permanent enlargement that keeps it under pressure and weight all the time which can lead to ruptures. Like sophiahugeboobs mentioned you have to be very careful because not all dolls are built the same. Its up to you to take the risk and hopefully enjoy the rewards. If you don't like the outcome then you can always remove the tubing and the material will seal itself up and the hole will be unnoticeable, at least that's how it worked out with my ladies. Let me know what you decide on and if you have any other questions don't be afraid to ask. I'm no expert but I love to experiment with my ladies.
Attachments
The tools
The tools
B.JPG (5.96 MiB) Viewed 1927 times
Tubing, rubber air valve
Tubing, rubber air valve
A.JPG (7.72 MiB) Viewed 1927 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="sophiahugeboobs"]Looks very good, nicely done.
But everybody who want to do this have to pay attention, from my exprience with Sophia the durability of every tpe is not good enough.[/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate it! You're absolutely correct though, not every tpe material is the same or of equal quality. The owner has to be careful and be willing to accept the outcome whether good or bad.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here are the videos I promised, mainly just showing how they jiggle and how soft and squishy they are. Sorry about the videos being vertical but ive tried loading some that were horizontal and they wouldn't load. Next month ill try taking some horizontally and hopefully they'll load, if not ill see what I can figure out. I hope yall enjoy them.
Attachments
New 3.MOV
(47.53 MiB) Downloaded 1723 times
New 4.MOV
(43.99 MiB) Downloaded 1718 times
New 5.MOV
(43.37 MiB) Downloaded 1719 times
New 6.MOV
(47.05 MiB) Downloaded 1817 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Some more photos from Stacey and Lacey's 1st set.
Attachments
53.jpg
53.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 1925 times
54.jpg
54.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 1925 times
55.jpg
55.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 1925 times
56.jpg
56.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 1925 times
57.jpg
57.jpg (4.49 MiB) Viewed 1925 times
58.jpg
58.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1925 times
59.jpg
59.jpg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 1925 times

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Wow those enhanced boobs are bouncy, nice. Thankx for the vids.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="MoneyMike"]Wow those enhanced boobs are bouncy, nice. Thankx for the vids.[/quote]

Thanks, I’m glad you enjoyed the videos. They are super bouncy and they feel great.

INFORMATIONS