http://www.climax-doll.com/

Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Post by mandingo »

Love those DSL on that face tho!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

jonaspersson122 wrote:In your video where you do a breast jiggle comparison with the 100cm Una, the Eudoxies breasts seem very stiff and non-wobbly. Are they?
There softer than unas but true not as wobbly,i dont know why that is but you can tell there is something different inside the breast,its not cotton

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

mandingo wrote:Love those DSL on that face tho!
YES! One of the 1st things i did haha

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Ok so quick update,i havent had much time with my doll for the simple fact i have done what climax suggested & air her out for 7 days,unfortunately she still smells :( ,the body not as bad but the head smells as strong as the 1st day i took her out of the box! Ive had her on a table with no cluster idk a better opening for airing that should have done it!

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Sorry to hear about the lingering oder. Is it the new Eudoxie head that still smells so strong? I was also wondering what free special gift did you get with your order. Climax had mentioned a free special gift for the first 10 or so people who put down a deposit. Thanks again for the additional update. Cheers!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Zontarz wrote:Sorry to hear about the lingering oder. Is it the new Eudoxie head that still smells so strong? I was also wondering what free special gift did you get with your order. Climax had mentioned a free special gift for the first 10 or so people who put down a deposit. Thanks again for the additional update. Cheers!
I totally forgot about that gift!,they gave me nothing :shakefist: ill have to contact them about it,no its not the eudoxie head but the other one i ordered,which is weird considering the eudoxie body smells but not the original head

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

anything new?
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

shinichi104
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinichi104 »

Hey Hershey i have a question can the snap-on connector for the head be unscrewed? im asking because i plan on getting this storage system for mine:https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/acce ... nsion-kit/

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

shinichi104 wrote:Hey Hershey i have a question can the snap-on connector for the head be unscrewed? im asking because i plan on getting this storage system for mine:https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/acce ... nsion-kit/
Yes the head snapon can be unskrewed,Hey everyone sorry i have been out of the loop for awhile,i havent been able to post pics,my phone has been off so ive been using wifi when i can,it sucks but im going through hard times as of late,only update i have is after a few more baths she was finally smelling better,not 100% but i can actually get close to her now,i contacted climax about the gift i was suppose to recieve & they have not yet answered me after all this time,which makes me wonder wtf is happening because nobody has gotten a message from climax lately

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hershey lee wrote:
shinichi104 wrote:Hey Hershey i have a question can the snap-on connector for the head be unscrewed? im asking because i plan on getting this storage system for mine:https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/acce ... nsion-kit/
Yes the head snapon can be unskrewed,Hey everyone sorry i have been out of the loop for awhile,i havent been able to post pics,my phone has been off so ive been using wifi when i can,it sucks but im going through hard times as of late,only update i have is after a few more baths she was finally smelling better,not 100% but i can actually get close to her now,i contacted climax about the gift i was suppose to recieve & they have not yet answered me after all this time,which makes me wonder wtf is happening because nobody has gotten a message from climax lately
Might be because of Chinese new year.
Hopefully thats what it is. 8O
And hope life gets better for you soon....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Hershey lee wrote:
I’d just be happy with Getting the doll. If they didn’t send anything else with it then I don’t have much hope.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

gonestill77 wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
Might be because of Chinese new year.
Hopefully thats what it is. 8O
And hope life gets better for you soon....

:glou:
Thanks man i appreciate it! :glou:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Nerota wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
I’d just be happy with Getting the doll. If they didn’t send anything else with it then I don’t have much hope.
True but its the principle,if they promised something than they need to deliver

shinichi104
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinichi104 »

Hershey lee wrote:
Nerota wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
Hopefully you'll be posting more pics soon!
And how long did it take for you to get her?(when did you order and when did she arrive)

Btw Hershey how long did it take you to get your doll (when did you order and how long till it arrived?) And do you plan on posting more pics anytime soon?

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

shinichi104 wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
Nerota wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
Hopefully you'll be posting more pics soon!
And how long did it take for you to get her?(when did you order and when did she arrive)

Btw Hershey how long did it take you to get your doll (when did you order and how long till it arrived?) And do you plan on posting more pics anytime soon?
For me i paid the deposit around September,made the full payment in decemeber & she arrived around late January(would have token her longer had they not asked me for an alternative) from what i hear people are still waiting but Chinese new year is still going on i believe,as for pics i wanted to do better quality pics but y'all will have to settle for these right now im sorry since my equipments down,little off topic but i had another possible buyer play stupid games with my Helen (155cm) so i took her off sale since i keep getting lowballers & flakers,& worse people that want same day shipping as payment cause they have a "time limit" (my cuzin got fucked like that cause the money was still pending & she got completely ripped off cause she shipped it & the buyer took their money back im not falling for that bullshit,you dont pay the clerk after putting the groceries into your trunk),anyway i decided to take helen off the bench & back into game mode,these pics are comparison pics of her next to elan(my eudoxie doll) so what your seeing is a 42inch next to a 62 inch,as many of you know by now the pics never do them justice shes just so much bigger & softer in person
Attachments
Snapchat-1364203604.jpg
Snapchat-1364203604.jpg (239.68 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
Snapchat-450600646.jpg
Snapchat-450600646.jpg (305.01 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
Snapchat-1343239773.jpg
Snapchat-1343239773.jpg (313.67 KiB) Viewed 1793 times
Snapchat-2128900622.jpg
Snapchat-2128900622.jpg (313.93 KiB) Viewed 1793 times

INFORMATIONS