http://www.climax-doll.com/

Una Plus 100cm NOT discontinued!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
FatesArrow

Una Plus 100cm NOT discontinued!

Post by FatesArrow »

Holy shit I'm so relieved and happy lol.

Yesterday I received a reply from Johnny re the status of our beloved Una Plus 100cm model.

All is well (or soon will be) and I quote:

Hi friend

You can order it in 15 days later. Because this mould was broken, we are making a new one. You can pay first, we will ship it by the payment time.

Best regards
Johnny

发自我的iPhone

Of course we all know the old aphorism warning against counting your sexy fuckdollies before they've been unboxed, but I think this is hopeful news and certainly much better than learning she was no longer available.

Perverts rejoice!

I'm comin' for you, Una!
Attachments
c34f652730.jpg.500x500-picsay.jpg
c34f652730.jpg.500x500-picsay.jpg (74.37 KiB) Viewed 3125 times

jonaspersson122

Re: Una Plus 100cm NOT discontinued!

Post by jonaspersson122 »

I hope he is refering to the Una plus plus, and not just the Una plus. Exactly what did you ask him?

In february the mold for the Una plus plus was destroyed in a fire, and they made a new mold during the CNY (http://dollbase.org/node/2749). Did that new mold also break, so they have to make a third mold now?! Or was it the mold for the Una plus (not plus plus) that broke, one wonders?
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

To avoid further confusion, the content of my email to Johnny was literally this:

"Hi Johnny, can I still order this doll?"

With the three photos below attached.

As for the precise name of the doll, I just referred to her as the "Una Plus" as it's my understanding that (as far as doll bodies are concerned) there are really only three "Una" models: the original 100cm Una, the 100cm Plus+ (same doll as original Una but with a huge booty ie. the doll we are currently discussing) and the final scaled-up "Una" which I have most often seen referred to as the "Eudoxie".

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Attachments
FullSizeRender3.jpg
FullSizeRender3.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3030 times
FullSizeRender2.jpg
FullSizeRender2.jpg (36.51 KiB) Viewed 3030 times
FullSizeRender4.jpg
FullSizeRender4.jpg (36.22 KiB) Viewed 3030 times

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

Ok, good. Your simple yet cleverly crafted question could not have been misunderstood. :)

Please post photos of your doll when it arrives, so we can see if there are any differences between the old and new mold. Maybe they changed something, I don't know.
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

I’m glad they decided to not discontinue this doll. Seeing the photos of my CC really brings back a lot of memories.

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

sv wrote:I’m glad they decided to not discontinue this doll. Seeing the photos of my CC really brings back a lot of memories.
Good to see you in this thread, SV. :D

It was your original CC posts and your gradual refinement of your breast expansion techniques that put Una on my radar. I've had a dozen other dolls added to and subtracted from my First Doll short list, but Una has always remained.

It occurs to me that a new Una mold might present an opportunity for Climax to improve the placement of her nether orifices, but considering the history of challenging communication with Climax I'm inclined to let that issue be.

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

I'm very happy to hear this news for you and any others wanting this doll.
I'm hoping for others to contact Climax and get them to continue or
bring back the Jaguar Chan for special occasions(twice a year) or just have the mold
ready for anyone who wants to order it.
I'm debating getting this Plus one but also thinking about getting another Una Kaine
and just enlarging her breast like others have done and shown it's possible to
grow them larher than they arrive.
Congratulations again on this one sticking around.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

hi guys. :) :)
Attachments
glad to hear shes coming back.
glad to hear shes coming back.
IMG4821.jpg (683.58 KiB) Viewed 2883 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="FatesArrow"][quote="sv"]I’m glad they decided to not discontinue this doll. Seeing the photos of my CC really brings back a lot of memories.[/quote]

Good to see you in this thread, SV. :D

It was your original CC posts and your gradual refinement of your breast expansion techniques that put Una on my radar. I've had a dozen other dolls added to and subtracted from my First Doll short list, but Una has always remained.

It occurs to me that a new Una mold might present an opportunity for Climax to improve the placement of her nether orifices, but considering the history of challenging communication with Climax I'm inclined to let that issue be.[/quote]

I'm glad my experimenting has helped you and others in deciding what doll to choose. The Una model is a great one and I'm also curious to see what the new mold will look like. From my personal experience from owning both the original Una and the big booty one I would tell them to keep the original big booty body but replace the breasts with the original Una's ones, they are more larger and natural hanging making them easier to inflate and giving them the possibility to get large. I do hope they manage to fix the orifices to make them more natural positioned. The original Una has them placed just right in my opinion but she does have a smaller booty so I think that makes a big difference. I notice that a lot of people have had a bad experience with Climax when it comes to costumer service while my experience with them and Jonny was actually quite well. Maybe the time of year makes a difference but they always responded within a day and Jonny even let me change my order without any hassle. I really hope they get it right with this mold because I see them having a lot of success with her.

INFORMATIONS