http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Torso Idea thread

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
AnotherDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by AnotherDollLover »

I was wondering did we ever settle on if the breasts will be solid/hollow/etc?
Sorry if I didn't dig deep enough into the thread.

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

AnotherDollLover wrote:I was wondering did we ever settle on if the breasts will be solid/hollow/etc?
Sorry if I didn't dig deep enough into the thread.
I vote hollow - softer and jigglier. Less top-heavy might help with balance as well.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I don't like the way hollow can buckle, and you can feel the walls.

PS I know Kcup is the mandate on this project, but there's a big difference, about 300cc of volume, between the current 32 K currently on the drawings [based on the 28 inch underbust], and 34k which would necessitate a 30 inch underbust. A 36K would be mind blowing but would need a 32 inch underbust.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

guys... as stated weeks ago.. hallow / solid is a custom request to CLM. like eye color. you can have either

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

If you have seen both Pros, what are your views and opinions on this difficult choice - hollow?, solid?
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

kay99b
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kay99b »

Nipple shape, size, and color are custom too right? I actually like how climax made the nipples for their torso.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

well theres a nipple /areola part made from TPE, that shape is going to be 10mmx8mm so kinda oval. then theres the paint that goes onto the skin... that you can choose. so if you want them to paint a perfect circle or paint larger thatn the tpe areola, you can ask for that.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Mcupplease wrote:If you have seen both Pros, what are your views and opinions on this difficult choice - hollow?, solid?
ive had dh168 solids and ORdoll hallows before. the solid adds weight to the doll, and it feels like a mouse pad wrist rest. the ordoll hallow feels closer to real, but if theres too much tit play you can tell the middle is hallow... it also makes hallow noises.

but i dont know how hallow clm dolls tits are. i personally am getting hallow no matter what because these tits are so big, solid would add 10-18lbs

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i know im gonna get shit but i just posted the price publicly so we can get these last few people on board.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=91461

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Good thing I stumbled upon this thread it's a really good idea and I was about to buy another torso with arms from wmdoll. Lol I'm down with this I really like the CLM Dolls booty!
Selling:
153cm irontech silicone $850 (loose right arm)
viewtopic.php?t=177579 still available for sale!
YL Doll Ultrasoft TPE torsos!
Big boobs & butts!
viewtopic.php?t=174189

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Procrasturbate wrote:
Mcupplease wrote:If you have seen both Pros, what are your views and opinions on this difficult choice - hollow?, solid?
ive had dh168 solids and ORdoll hallows before. the solid adds weight to the doll, and it feels like a mouse pad wrist rest. the ordoll hallow feels closer to real, but if theres too much tit play you can tell the middle is hallow... it also makes hallow noises.

but i dont know how hallow clm dolls tits are. i personally am getting hallow no matter what because these tits are so big, solid would add 10-18lbs
I've owned both hollow and solid so from experience I can answer the questions to this. My opinion both have there own perks, it all just depends on your preference of what you like better. Hollow boobs are better if you want the boobs to be very giggly, you can also tell they feel lighter when playing with them. A good way to discribe it is the skin on the boobs from what I can tell is about a half inch thick and on the inside of that is a big hollow area with air, so because of that it makes the boobs feel lighter when playing with them and they giggle very nicely and if standing up the doll long term the boobs will still look more perfectly round over time because of the light weight. The only problem I see with hollow boobs on a full doll is if you put the doll face down on bed and then lay on top of her and do her from behind then that is too much weight pushing down on the boobs and air can get pushed out of the boobs. Even just laying a full doll by itself face down on bed with or without pillows underneath I would not lay her like that long term in fear that the hollow boobs would get squished and start to look out of shape. I suspect this should be less of a problem though with the torso doll since the torso itself will have less weight pushing down on the boobs compared to a full doll but I would still be afraid to lay down on the torso from behind, you will be taking that chance of squeezing air out of her boobs. Just had another thought, If you plan to use this torso mainly in cowgirl position on top of you and want to see and feel the boobs giggling like crazy in your face then definitely get hollow boobs.

Now for solid boobs... solid boobs I am guessing will add another 3-5lbs on each boobs weight from what I can tell, sure solid boobs are not as soft as hollow boobs but there is still softness to them that feels nice and the great thing about solid boobs is you can grab them and squeeze them really hard and being able to do that is such a big turn on for me, I also see solid boobs to be more resilient to damage, you can lay the doll face down on her boobs and do her from behind with alot less fear of damaging the boobs since there is no big air pockets inside the boobs to worry about squishing. Solid boobs do giggle around also when you play with them or slap them around, they just don't giggle as much but have a heavier and slower giggle to them which in its own way feels and looks nice.

When it comes down to deciding like I said it all just depends on each person's preference... Hollow feels nice to me but I still prefer solid in most my dolls just cause I love the feel of squeezing the boobs really hard and I do like using my dolls face down on bed so less chance to worry about damage from having solid boobs using my doll that way. Now after writing all this its making me think again if I should just buy 2 of these, that way I can get one with solid boobs and one with hollow boobs and also I would get 2 heads this way also to mix and match the torso's whichever way I like and that way I can have a girl on each side of me in bed and feel like I am Hugh Hefner living the playboy mansion dream 8) . I'm thinking to myself I should cause it's rare to get promotional prices this damn amazing. Hope all this info will help those of you undecided on which boobs you wanted to decide now. In the near future all of us will very happy people with these torso's we will be getting. Woohoo! Cheers all... :glou:

lsdcraze

Post by lsdcraze »

I don't see anything wrong with the "amputee" look. Amputees can still look sexy.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yes OK - I see the benefits of the 1/3 upper legs. I am happy with that now that I understand the benefits, especially being able to have a nice plush juicy vagina with nice chunky labia like the CLM155 pussy. I agree that the 1/3 upper legs will also help with doggy style.

For me personally I will definitely get hollow breasts. I have the OR156G with hollow breasts and they bounce around beautifully. I agree with Peonyou101 though that you cannot squeeze hollow breasts too hard but considering (for most of us), one of the main reasons we want a torso doll is to keep the weight down, hollow breasts contribute to the lighter weight.

Peonyou101 (and all others considering MULTIPLE torso dolls) this is a way to get your own little 'harem' for much less than the price of a full body doll. Remember that if you get TWO dolls, you also get two faces, meaning in effect, you now have FOUR new ladies to play with ie
BODY 1 FACE 1
BODY 1 FACE 2
BODY 2 FACE 1
BODY 2 FACE 2

To make this work you need to have the same skin tone for each face/doll and you need to get a 'different feature' on each doll, something that makes them obviously different. Easiest way to do this is too get different colored nipple/areola (ie Body 1 Pink nips/areola and Body 2 Brown nips/areola) Another option is to get different size/shape nips/areola or some other distinguishing feature.

Another 'left of center idea' - get the same faces and have TWINS ever night!

Not long to go now boys!

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

im late to the party but interested if i can use paypal credit as payment please let me know.

MontrealDollGuy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MontrealDollGuy »

Peonyou101 wrote:
Procrasturbate wrote:

I've owned both hollow and solid so from experience I can answer the questions to this. My opinion both have there own perks, it all just depends on your preference of what you like better. Hollow boobs are better if you want the boobs to be very giggly, you can also tell they feel lighter when playing with them. A good way to discribe it is the skin on the boobs from what I can tell is about a half inch thick and on the inside of that is a big hollow area with air, so because of that it makes the boobs feel lighter when playing with them and they giggle very nicely and if standing up the doll long term the boobs will still look more perfectly round over time because of the light weight. The only problem I see with hollow boobs on a full doll is if you put the doll face down on bed and then lay on top of her and do her from behind then that is too much weight pushing down on the boobs and air can get pushed out of the boobs. Even just laying a full doll by itself face down on bed with or without pillows underneath I would not lay her like that long term in fear that the hollow boobs would get squished and start to look out of shape. I suspect this should be less of a problem though with the torso doll since the torso itself will have less weight pushing down on the boobs compared to a full doll but I would still be afraid to lay down on the torso from behind, you will be taking that chance of squeezing air out of her boobs. Just had another thought, If you plan to use this torso mainly in cowgirl position on top of you and want to see and feel the boobs giggling like crazy in your face then definitely get hollow boobs.

Now for solid boobs... solid boobs I am guessing will add another 3-5lbs on each boobs weight from what I can tell, sure solid boobs are not as soft as hollow boobs but there is still softness to them that feels nice and the great thing about solid boobs is you can grab them and squeeze them really hard and being able to do that is such a big turn on for me, I also see solid boobs to be more resilient to damage, you can lay the doll face down on her boobs and do her from behind with alot less fear of damaging the boobs since there is no big air pockets inside the boobs to worry about squishing. Solid boobs do giggle around also when you play with them or slap them around, they just don't giggle as much but have a heavier and slower giggle to them which in its own way feels and looks nice.

When it comes down to deciding like I said it all just depends on each person's preference... Hollow feels nice to me but I still prefer solid in most my dolls just cause I love the feel of squeezing the boobs really hard and I do like using my dolls face down on bed so less chance to worry about damage from having solid boobs using my doll that way. Now after writing all this its making me think again if I should just buy 2 of these, that way I can get one with solid boobs and one with hollow boobs and also I would get 2 heads this way also to mix and match the torso's whichever way I like and that way I can have a girl on each side of me in bed and feel like I am Hugh Hefner living the playboy mansion dream 8) . I'm thinking to myself I should cause it's rare to get promotional prices this damn amazing. Hope all this info will help those of you undecided on which boobs you wanted to decide now. In the near future all of us will very happy people with these torso's we will be getting. Woohoo! Cheers all... :glou:

Thanks for this excellent info.

Would joint stiffness or looseness also be something that is chosen by the buyer? What stiffness would you guys recommend for a torso doll based on your own experience?

INFORMATIONS