http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

jpcbird

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by jpcbird »

Well the girls are finally home safe.
And rather than go into the details of their journey, if a picture say's a 1000 words.
Well than I will STFU and here are a few pictures.

Debra and Diana (Amanda and Rose faces)
a1010010.JPG
a1010010.JPG (251.97 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
a1010008.JPG
a1010008.JPG (252.05 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
P1010001.JPG
P1010001.JPG (216.9 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
P1010005.JPG
P1010005.JPG (235.52 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
Vagina hair flocking and labia tint
P1010019.JPG
P1010019.JPG (220.29 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
P1010026.JPG
P1010026.JPG (191.93 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
P1010029.JPG
P1010029.JPG (208.11 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
P1010033.JPG
P1010033.JPG (224.9 KiB) Viewed 2441 times
I'm going to need to buy them bigger tops to wear.
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

Nice

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

"Breat volume"that is.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

hey, whos still has a doll in transit? do you live in MOUNT PROSPECT, IL ? PM me
Johny sent me a tracking number and the box is going out there, im in baltimore. im not trying to freak out.. i cant tell if he sent me doll to someone else, or he sent me the wrong tracking.

sage187

Post by sage187 »

So how do u guys store your dolls? Right now their in the box. My room still reeks of the 18in wet dream so I placed that in a bin. Thinking of putting the dolls in one of those closet storage big bags. Also thinking of a small couch idk. Do you guys sleep with them?
Selling:
153cm irontech silicone $850 (loose right arm)
viewtopic.php?t=177579 still available for sale!
YL Doll Ultrasoft TPE torsos!
Big boobs & butts!
viewtopic.php?t=174189

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by maverick14 »

I've got mine in this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Contico-Port ... L/40885402 .
Perfect size and locks too if that's something you need. I put a layer of memory foam on the bottom and lay her in on her back, good to go.

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

Just in the box in my closest. But will need a sturdy container like what maverick is using. I'll have to check that one out. I I left her on my bed for a few days but now that she's in the closet I don't feel like digging her out lol. The only oder the doll let's off is the resin smell from the head.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello boys

After only 1 week and over 2000 photos I would like to share some of my thoughts/advice for anyone in our CLM torso group and also for anyone who may be considering buying this torso doll.

There are several things to consider when having fun with this doll - she is heavy so there are some things to be aware of - for those of you who have not received her yet - there is no need to worry - she is a great doll and amazing fun to play with - but simply based on her being so heavy there is a small learning curve, especially for newbies. Anyone who has followed this thread will be familiar with my constant rantings regarding keeping the weight as low as possible. And with very good reason..... A 32kg torso doll is HEAVY. All of that dead weight on top of you takes some degree of adjustment but once you get it right, she is amazing fun!

Now due to the very intimate and personal/private nature of some of my thoughts and advice, I am actually NOT comfortable sharing such intimate things in this public forum for anyone to read - I am not prepared to divulge such incredibly private things here in public to just anyone. I am only prepared to give such incredibly detailed and personal thoughts to those of you who have shared our long journey from concept to reality. Especially I have thought of you boys who have not yet received your new ladies..... you deserve something for your long and patient waits........ also this info will hopefully assist your early stages with your new lady friend - this is of course the most dangerous time regarding potential damage to the doll. The incredible excitement of seeing this amazing super busty Goddess for the first time does need to be balanced by a somewhat calm and balanced approach. If you are a fan of COWGIRL position then my information if vital to a happy and fun experience.

So if you are wanting to find out more about what the experience is like with this wonderful product, you are welcome to send me a PM and I will provide you with about 4-5 pages full of my thoughts and advice so far. This offer is open to anyone in this group that has committed to this CLM doll project. It is NOT open to anyone just wanting a thrill. If you are extremely serious about wanting to purchase this doll then you are welcome to send me a PM and if I feel comfortable with you I will considering sharing the very private information.

I will tell you that both Missionary and Cowgirl positions are AMAZING (once you know what you are doing)

Regards
LJ69

PS next photo shoot will be posted soon so stay tuned....

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Well Diana has been bugging me all week, she wants a tattoo.
So we thought we would we try a couple temporary Koi Tattoos.
P1010003.JPG
P1010003.JPG (223.85 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
P1010004.JPG
P1010004.JPG (202.72 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
P1010006.JPG
P1010006.JPG (245.33 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
P10100091.JPG
P10100091.JPG (664.84 KiB) Viewed 2192 times
Yes she is a heavy girl for a torso, I'm sure glad we cut her back from the original 40 kg :)
I found the easiest carry is arms at her sides, grab around her waist and bear hug lift her. Her elbows rest on your forearms.

I got the hollow breasts on mine and I am happy with them. They feel and jiggle great. I'm curious from LJ69 if the feel is noticeable between hollow and cotton filled?
I have the fixed vag which is quite tight. (Gotta admit I did not last long the first time)
It is amazing the difference an assortment of wigs make to her looks. (When I get some time I will post pics)

I have owned 4 torso's previous to this and these are my favorite by far.
She rivals torsos 3x the cost. No one in this group will regret their purchase. Guarantied
:glou: :plaidskirt:
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

agree with jpcbird - no one will regret the purchase, incredibly great value for money - would even be a good buy at full retail price, she is built very well, she is strong and sturdy and (apart from the weak flimsy hands) she should last a long time IF you handle her properly.

PLEASE take care during cowgirl - the heavy weight means two main things - 1=Amazing realism as it feels like she is pushing down onto you so in this case the weight is a GOOD thing. 2- as she has no legs for stability, her safety and your satisfaction is based on pivoting her into a comfortable position and the number one thing is to make sure you support her with your hands. The heavy weight can very quickly shift left/right backward/forward and you can potentially DROP her if you are too casual.....

regarding hollow and cotton filled - i did not specify my choice - I assume my two girls are HOLLOW as they have that "basketball slapping" sound and feel - which is the same as all of my other huge breasted dolls.

UPDATE if you push DOWN on the breasts they actually flop down a bit like real woman breasts! A very sexy and natural look.

Missionary on a desk is amazing!

Once again - for more detailed info you are welcome to PM me for more 'intimate' info.

Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darth Hefner »

LJ69 wrote:agree with jpcbird - no one will regret the purchase, incredibly great value for money - would even be a good buy at full retail price, she is built very well, she is strong and sturdy and (apart from the weak flimsy hands) she should last a long time IF you handle her properly.
I'm bummed I missed out on the first batch of these torsos; they look fantastic! I'm hoping there's another limited round for TDF members, but if Climax goes straight to normal retail prices after this, I'll pay it and still consider it a deal.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Anyone who had the vision to commit money to the project before even seeing the doll deserves the special discount price - anyone coming in after needs to pay the regular price - CLM have to make a profit it is only fair. The retail price will probably be around $1200-1500 which is still very good value for money.

I do not believe that it is financially viable for CLM to keep offering the same project price to new customers. There is no way that it would be worthwhile to keep offering such a low price.

I would suggest to any new customers or any current customers wanting extra dolls, that rather than asking Johnny and Fuzzy to give you a doll at the $460 project price, perhaps you could consider getting a package of products from them and trying to get a good 'package' price. Then the CLM boys (might) have a little bit of room to move on the price. Remember that the doll is heavy (32kgs) so the shipping is actually a large part of the cost, therefore the doll must sell at a reasonable price as there has to be a bit of profit margin.

Maybe a good WIN-WIN idea might be to buy more than one doll OR buy multiple heads - that way there might be some room to move regarding an overall 'package' price.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Here are some pics of her in the raw so that you can get a better look at her body.
unboxing01.jpg
unboxing01.jpg (242.23 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
unboxing02.jpg
unboxing02.jpg (203.76 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
unboxing03.jpg
unboxing03.jpg (113.85 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
unboxing04.jpg
unboxing04.jpg (225.22 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
unboxing05.jpg
unboxing05.jpg (199.44 KiB) Viewed 2097 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Here is a review on the 6 faces that I have received from CLM
unboxing02.jpg
unboxing02.jpg (203.76 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
Bonnie - (my 4th ranked face before receiving) MAGNIFICENT! 9.2/10 - There are hardly any promo photos of the Bonnie face and she looks only average in the promo pics. When I unwrapped her, the head looked quite small, but when she is on the body with a nice long wig - OMG! Really attractive. More pics of here to posted shortly. She is a surprise packet!

Darcy - (my 3rd ranked face before receiving) STUNNING! 9.0/10 - She photographs really well - something really wholesome about her face. A great blend between sexy and sultry and also really pure and sweet- could fall in love with this face. Perfect for those that want the wholesome 'girl next store' look.

Rose - (my top ranked face before receiving) HOT! 9.2/10 - she is the only face that I have NOT yet photographed - she looks a tiny bit average when you unwrap her but I have a feeling that when you put her onto the body and give her a nice wig and accessories that she will look amazing.

Brenda - (my 5th ranked face before receiving) INTERESTING AND SULTRY 8.4/10 - She was a 'borderline' purchase for me. She will appeal to many - her pursed lips make her look sultry as if she is trying to seduce you (also looks like she has just sucked a sour lemon!) Won't appeal to everyone but for those who like her look - she will definitely turn you on.... the best face if you want a 'dirty slut' look....have done 2 photo shoots with her so far - the second photo shoot is HOT! Imaging those nice deep green eyes piercing into you and those pursed lips..... she looks like she is begging to suck your cock.... combine with those massive tits.... OMG! super slutty and hot!

Josie - (my 2nd ranked face before receiving) STUNNING, REALISTIC, CLASSY 9.3/10 - She is just as beautiful as she looks in the promo pics. An extremely versatile face - very classy and so realistic that you actually believe you are with a real life woman. Reminded me a bit of my 2nd favorite all time girlfriend (yes I was batting above my average...LOL) Very stylish but also very seductive..... If you only choose one face then please give her very deep consideration... the perfect all-rounder.

Amanda (my bottom - 6th ranked face before receiving) GROWS ON YOU... 8.2/10 - When I first saw her promo pics I did not like her at all but she grew on me and went up the rankings, knocking out faces like Cloris and Gloria (7th and 8th choices) down the rankings. I am glad that I got her. Two photo sessions (and one sex session) with her....... she has really grown on me.... if you already like her then you will LOVE her when she arrives in person.

Of course, these thoughts and ratings are purely subjective. I can assure you that if you purchase ANY of these 6 faces you will not be disappointed.

Please remember that you can also mix and match with the Jinsan faces (ie WMdolls ORdolls and YLdolls) but there is a chance of getting a mismatch in the skin tone - also if you want to get Jinsan faces then make sure that you CLM doll has the standard M16 neck adapter so the Jinsan faces can be used.

One thing that I would STRONGLY advise (especially for first timers) is to save up enough money and buy MULTIPLE faces. It is so much fun to be able to mix and match the faces (assuming they are all the same skin tone of course) This greatly reduces the 'cost per girlfriend'. Also guarantees matching skin tones.

Taking the doll (and 3 or more faces) to a hotel room and photographing them is just a sublime experience..... Kind of like having three or more beautiful women coming to your room over the course of 1 evening.....

Spend 1-3 hours photographing and hanging out with the first gorgeous lady, have a meal or a beer/wine (or a sleep) , freshen up, swap heads for another 1-3 hour session, then keep repeating until your self control ends then stick your puny little wiener inside of her and party hard! INSANE FUN!

Even better is that during all this time you have photographed them, dressed them in slutty clothing, repeatedly squeezed and groped her breasts and they have not said a single word............ no bitching, no 'I'm cold', no 'stop groping me', no 'I'm tired', no conversations about work or homelife problems, just beauty, fantasy and shooting loads of cum............... perfection............. then you wake up in the morning and there they are, looking just as amazing and sexy as the night before..... totally mind-blowing fun.......you (almost) forget how fucked up the rest of your stressful crappy life is......... at least for a few hours.......you can always go back to reality tomorrow.....tonight you are Hugh Hefner.......

Get multiple faces...... you can thank me later.............
:glou:

Hope this assists with your potential purchases.

Aussie Stud LJ69 signing off..... LATER DOLL FUCKAS!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

hey guys, we are getting reports of the wrong dolls arriving at the wrong houses and some dolls just vanishing.

Ive been trying to get my doll from Johnny for 2+ weeks now. he sent me pics of it in the warehouse.. and thats it. i was sent a fedex number that actually belonged to Shelbykiss.. and he just told me that the doll he received wasnt his OR MINE. so that means shelby is staring at a doll that one of you ordered.

i mean to each their own, but i think CLM taking on 2 crowd funding projects was a stupid fuckin' idea. The staff seems to have confused themselves PUBLICLY a half of dozen times on this thread alone.

Im sorry I am pissed, i am going out of state for a week starting SUNDAY... and my soon to be ex wife will be here alone. and everyone remember wtf she did to the last doll she found of mine. so im freaking the fuck out..

To be in this project 20+ hours a week, since LATE AUGUST!! and for ball to be dropped this close to the end zone is just a fuckin kick in the nuts. I am glad you folks have gotten your dolls, IF YOUR DOLL IS IN TRANSIT, EMAIL JOHNNY NOW!!! maybe hell respond to your emails, he hasnt to mine.

INFORMATIONS