http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by Procrasturbate »

heres mine that just got done.
Attachments
ussssssnnamed.jpg
ussssssnnamed.jpg (31.08 KiB) Viewed 1903 times
unsssnamed.jpg
unsssnamed.jpg (29.65 KiB) Viewed 1903 times
unnsssamed.jpg
unnsssamed.jpg (34.66 KiB) Viewed 1903 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (33.58 KiB) Viewed 1903 times

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Maverick, Sorry it looks like I'm in a different time zone it will be 7 PM.

Proc, Those are gorgeous pictures, and I can't believe how attractive that face is. How could I have previously missed that face. Which one is that, I might change my order.

It must be 1000% satisfied and I'm so happy for you. You really deserve for this fantastic outcome. Thanks again for all the work he did on this project.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Maverick, Previous post didn't seem to get through. I put a thread up on "All recent posts" called-How to Measure Breast Volume… And another Thread which lists all the volumes that have been reported so far by other owners on super busty dolls -"Super Busty, Volume Measurement…" The time signature will be 7 PM at least out displays on my time zone
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Mcupplease wrote:Maverick, Sorry it looks like I'm in a different time zone it will be 7 PM.

Proc, Those are gorgeous pictures, and I can't believe how attractive that face is. How could I have previously missed that face. Which one is that, I might change my order.

It must be 1000% satisfied and I'm so happy for you. You really deserve for this fantastic outcome. Thanks again for all the work he did on this project.
Darcy #32
http://www.climax-doll.com/u_file/1708/ ... a82f15.jpg

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

i kinda wish the ass was bigger lol im kinda wanting the new super fat ass little doll now

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Well done boys- it looks like the body is coming out really nicely. The med/dark brown areola/nipples seem like a great match on this body. The shape of the breasts and the way they sit make them look quite natural. Shame about some of the problems with the faces but they will get sorted out.

This sucks (for me personally) First two CLM torso dolls made in the world and I still f-cking don't have mine yet. Checking customs/tracking this morning and it says that they have (finally) been released by customs and expected delivery is but end of business Aussie time so late Wednesday night USA time so about 36-48hrs from now.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

LJ69 wrote: This sucks (for me personally) First two CLM torso dolls made in the world
Hey LJ69 I'm happy your order will finally be delivered, but
You keep saying that you have the first two out of the mold.

While Johnny also told me that as i was the first to pay so mine were the first to production. No big deal
Yours were the first to ship, as mine were still getting custom work completed. I'm told :?
Mind you Johnny also told me he would send me pictures when they were done and he did not.

Both of us still have the longest customs delays if that counts , and at least you have seen pictures of your order.
With all the delays to my order you understand that it hurts just a wee bit more every time you say that.
"First two CLM torso dolls made in the world"

To CLM email
"Hey Johnny I just wanted to know if production has started on my orders or not please.
I believe I was the first to pay yet seem to have been bumped down the list on production.
Curious? Any pictures?
Thanks JPCBIRD

Hi jpcbird
No You are the first on the production. Your order is more time.
Yes I will show your order these days
Johnny
"Johnny" <info@climax-doll.com>

PS
FedEx is to call in the next 3 hrs to confirm if they have found or lost the other half my order.
I asked Johnny about applying another deposit I have with CLM to 1 more torso and he has refunded that deposit with no reply.
Looks like If it is lost I have to wait for a claim and a refund, and possibly settle for half my order.
So you can see why this hurts just a little I hope.
As I may end up with half my order and half my money refunded. :cry:

:glou:
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

jpcbird wrote:
LJ69 wrote: This sucks (for me personally) First two CLM torso dolls made in the world
Hey LJ69 I'm happy your order will finally be delivered, but
You keep saying that you had the first two out of the mold.

While Johnny also told me that as i was the first to pay mine were the first to production. No big deal
Yours were the first to ship, as mine were still getting custom work completed. I'm told
Mind you Johnny also told me he would send me pictures when they were done and he did not.

Both of us still have the longest customs delays if that counts , and at least you have seen pictures of your order.
With all the delays to my order you understand that it hurts just a wee bit more every time you say that.
"First two CLM torso dolls made in the world"

To CLM email

"Hey Johnny I just wanted to know if production has started on my orders or not please.
I believe I was the first to pay yet seem to have been bumped down the list on production.
Curious? Any pictures?
Thanks JPCBIRD

Hi jpcbird
No You are the first on the production. Your order is more time.
Yes I will show your order these days
Johnny
"Johnny" <info@climax-doll.com>

PS
FedEx is to call in the next 3 hrs to confirm if they have found or lost the other half my order.
So you can see why this hurts.

:glou:

sounds like you have to many custom options.i must have hollow tits cause i dont think cotton filled would sound like basket balls bouncing when your slap them

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

The additional custom work was "vagina hair flocking" on both torso's was all.
It would have been nice to at least see pictures.
As no one else seems to have ordered the vag hair option or posted pictures yet.

What is going to suck is if one is lost, that I will have to settle for a refund.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

I am interested in this new torso doll and can put down a depsit. I will PM as well. Thank you

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hey jpcbird - hope it all works out well for you mate and that BOTH dolls are delivered -it would really suck if one of them went missing after this long wait.

They look like they are going to be lots of fun. A beautiful body and breast design.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

LJ69 wrote:Hey jpcbird - hope it all works out well for you mate and that BOTH dolls are delivered -it would really suck if one of them went missing after this long wait.

They look like they are going to be lots of fun. A beautiful body and breast design.
Thanks Bud they do look great don't they?
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

Wett dream is so much more softer TPE but that makes the holes not as durable.
Attachments
20180109_160917.jpg
20180109_160917.jpg (530.32 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
20180109_160901.jpg
20180109_160901.jpg (452.04 KiB) Viewed 1774 times

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

9ks2k wrote:i kinda wish the ass was bigger lol im kinda wanting the new super fat ass little doll now
Dude come on! weve been over this! MEAT = Weight... and everyone here didnt want to go over 60-70lbs.. so compromises had to be made.

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

Procrasturbate wrote:
9ks2k wrote:i kinda wish the ass was bigger lol im kinda wanting the new super fat ass little doll now
Dude come on! weve been over this! MEAT = Weight... and everyone here didnt want to go over 60-70lbs.. so compromises had to be made.
Yeah that metal frame added a lot. It sure is a master peice though.

INFORMATIONS