http://www.climax-doll.com/

Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.

Will you buy this new torso doll we design?

Yes, I am ready to pay the deposit. (First 25 dolls)
49%
Yes, but I will order in future, after the first wave. (Price will go up)
15%
No, I have no interest in this doll.
36%

Total votes: 67

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Develop BIG TIT torso w/CLM, 1st batch 25units, save $$$

Post by Mcupplease »

Just occurred to me when those breast fall down the nipples will probably point forward, so no need to move
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

hey folks, just got the dimensions in from john. the height is 68cm/27" w/o skull, 92cm/36.25" with skull. this is just the exact size I predicted on nov 6th on this thread. to the exact cm.
v3aaaaaa.png
v3aaaaaa.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2107 times
and going back to the image i sent him...
torsofinal_body.png
torsofinal_body.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2107 times
the artist is pretty SPOT ON. with our requests.
I have told John about the Neck and stump changes,
the concern about the ass cheek depth,
Areolas smaller...
and trying to get the hip bones wider, so theres abs, but not that stupid V.

to be honest with you guys, i am not sure how many back and forth i have with CLM until they say ENOUGH.

remember our 60$ is actually paying the artist for his time. we start taking shit into overtime we might not be able to.

BTW.. 44"/29" is 34K, DEAD ON TARGET.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Procrasturbate wrote:hey folks, just got the dimensions in from john. still waiting to hear the entire height but these are the numbers he gave me.

the artist is pretty SPOT ON. with our requests.
I have told John about the Neck and stump changes,
the concern about the ass cheek depth,
Areolas smaller...
and trying to get the hip bones wider, so theres abs, but not that stupid V.

If those changes were possible, I would be 100% satisfied
You have my full support even now.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

we got the height in. the height is 68cm/27" w/o skull, 92cm/36.25" with skull.

to scale, this is a 5'11''/ 180cm doll/woman. i think we are DEF on the right track!

Alv82
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alv82 »

Procrasturbate wrote:we got the height in. the height is 68cm/27" w/o skull, 92cm/36.25" with skull.

to scale, this is a 5'11''/ 175cm doll/woman. i think we are DEF on the right track!

:grab: :glou: :multi:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Good work PROC - we are so close to the finish line I can smell that sweet pussy from here......... big juicy pussy labia thanks....yummy.........

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Procrasturbate wrote:we got the height in. the height is 68cm/27" w/o skull, 92cm/36.25" with skull.

to scale, this is a 5'11''/ 175cm doll/woman. i think we are DEF on the right track!
Proc, I'm guessing you meant 5'9"? cause thats how tall a 175cm doll would be. I am very please with all the measurements you've showed us so far for this torso though, it puts a smile on my face thinking about it. I also like the video you showed us, very pleased with what I saw ^^. If what you showed us from the pic's and the video is what the shape and the measurements of the final product will be I would have to say I would be already happy with what I see considering what we are paying for this. I understand what you are saying too that we don't want to have the artist do any or too much overtime work either.

If possible though I agree with what some of the others have said here though... I think the Areolas should be smaller, I actually like how the nipples look alot from the torso CLM has right now of the 160cm doll. If we were to make the nipples look more puffy I would hope it looks similar to those, and trust me they feel nice too, I have a full sized 160CLM doll so I can confirm that those puffy nipples not only look nice but also feels nice to touch and play with ^^. The last and most important though as others have mentioned I too I am concerned a little about the leg stumps getting in the way of the usability of the torso for sex. From looking at the close up picture of the lower torso from the front side it looks like the leg stumps might be spread far enough and ok. But I do suggest checking with CLM to make sure that the legs stumps will be spread far enough so they will not get in the way of usage/funtime ^^. Other then that I would like to say thankyou Procrasturbate and CLM for all the hard work. I am very pleased with what I see and impressed that progress is being made quickly.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Procrasturbate wrote: to be honest with you guys, i am not sure how many back and forth i have with CLM until they say ENOUGH.

remember our 60$ is actually paying the artist for his time. we start taking shit into overtime we might not be able to.

Then I say pull the trigger.
We all have 90% of what we want
At one point or another guys, we gonna have to
SEND IT!!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Peonyou, i meant 5'11''. 180cm
also the ship has sailed for ver 3 revisions. most things you said were already said so they are being done.

however no one ever said puffy nipples in the last 2 months. lol.

when we people came to me with certain female tits... and i everyone signed off on these images..
we cant go flipping the switch back to puffy triangle nipples.
1111.png
1111.png (469.08 KiB) Viewed 2034 times
wwww.png
wwww.png (459.98 KiB) Viewed 2034 times
Im trying to stay away from raised large pizza nipples, becuase for whatever reason doll makers go from a formed nipple inside the shell, to a stick on nipple after the doll has been made. stick on nipples eventually shed and have horrible transition lines.
see doll below.
DSC_0680-1-875x1000.jpg
DSC_0680-1-875x1000.jpg (148.03 KiB) Viewed 2034 times

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

5'9-5'11 thats a huge bitch compared to me lol so dat ass is prob big enough. anyone have idea on a storage container? cause im going to need one to hide this

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

9ks2k, you don't really need to buy a container. For hiding all you would need to do is make some space in your closet. Just enough space for her to sit on a pillow in there with her back leaning against the wall and then you can cover her up with a clean bedsheet or a huge bath towel big enough to cover her would work also. And yes this torso being comparable to the torso of a woman that is 5'11"... she will also be big compared to me but that put a big smile on my face. Makes me want to lay down by a swimming in a lawn chair with my shades on dreaming about her with a smile on my face until she comes to life and into our life 8) :glou:

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

And thankyou again Proc ^^, happy to hear most of those idea are already being put into effect. I also agree with you 100%, what we do not want, I repeat... do not want is the stick on nipples with areolas, like you said those things will peel on the edges of the areola over time and the whole areola with the nipple can peel off over time

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

Peonyou101 wrote:9ks2k, you don't really need to buy a container. For hiding all you would need to do is make some space in your closet. Just enough space for her to sit on a pillow in there with her back leaning against the wall and then you can cover her up with a clean bedsheet or a huge bath towel big enough to cover her would work also. And yes this torso being comparable to the torso of a woman that is 5'11"... she will also be big compared to me but that put a big smile on my face. Makes me want to lay down by a swimming in a lawn chair with my shades on dreaming about her with a smile on my face until she comes to life and into our life 8) :glou:

True i dont have the problem with size, I also have an old RD full sized doll hanging in my closed that my brother gave to me years ago but shes in horrible shape and cracked all over her joints and under boobs and under arms elbow ect. so i never play with her and the vag is so tight and unnatural. But when i move out and into my gfs house i need to hidden place. i might eventually tell her i had this for a long time before her and i got it for free or some shit but she still might freak out. so i have some thinking to do but still would like a storage box either way. she doesn't give me enough ass but it also keeps me from cheating on her.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

9ks2k wrote:5'9-5'11 thats a huge bitch compared to me lol so dat ass is prob big enough. anyone have idea on a storage container? cause im going to need one to hide this
Hey mate - due to my living arrangements I have to pack/unpack my girls after each photo/playtime session (total pain in the ass).

I have all of my girls stored in GOLF bags. Each bag has a complicated lock on it. You can get locks that are 'date locks' ie you set a full day/month/year so there are 6 different numbers rather than just the 3 or 4 on a basic lock.

The formula for choosing bag size.

Height of doll with head - 15cm/6inches = height of doll WITHOUT HEAD
Then add another 3-5cm/1-2inches to allow room inside the bag.

So if a doll is 160cm with head = 145cm without head (then add 3-5cm) = 148-150cm bag for storage.

So in the case of our torso doll - I think PROC said she will be 68cm without the head. I think that 68cms is wrong ie too short - if she is 92cm WITH head she should be more like 77cm WITHOUT HEAD. I could be wrong but remember that the head is approx 20cm/8inches in total height BUT when the head is placed on the neck, it actually sits about 5cm/2inches on top of the neck so adding the head actually adds only 15cm/6 inches in height NOT 20cm/8inches as approx 5cm/2inches of the head covers the neck area.

So to be safe we need to assume that the torso will be more like 77cm without head, another important factor to remember that with torso dolls that have arms, that the ARMS ACTUALLY HANG DOWN LOWER THAN THE BOTTOM OF THE TORSO. If you look at the prototype pictures you will see that the hands actually are about 10cm/4inches LONGER than the torso so this extra length must be added to the length of the required storage bag.

So ideally we would just wait until we have the doll and then purchase the storage bag once we can take our own measurements, but for those that want to have the storage bag BEFORE the doll arrives we need to get a bag with the following dimensions.

77cm (without head) + 10cm (extra length of hands past bottom of torso) = bag with at least 87cm of INTERNAL length, probably 90cm to be safe. A full bodied doll can have the legs bent to fit inside a golf bag that is a bit too short BUT a torso can not be manipulated into a bag that is too small.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of storage/concealment.

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

LJ69 wrote:
9ks2k wrote:5'9-5'11 thats a huge bitch compared to me lol so dat ass is prob big enough. anyone have idea on a storage container? cause im going to need one to hide this
Hey mate - due to my living arrangements I have to pack/unpack my girls after each photo/playtime session (total pain in the ass).

I have all of my girls stored in GOLF bags. Each bag has a complicated lock on it. You can get locks that are 'date locks' ie you set a full day/month/year so there are 6 different numbers rather than just the 3 or 4 on a basic lock.

The formula for choosing bag size.

Height of doll with head - 15cm/6inches = height of doll WITHOUT HEAD
Then add another 3-5cm/1-2inches to allow room inside the bag.

So if a doll is 160cm with head = 145cm without head (then add 3-5cm) = 148-150cm bag for storage.

So in the case of our torso doll - I think PROC said she will be 68cm without the head. I think that 68cms is wrong ie too short - if she is 92cm WITH head she should be more like 77cm WITHOUT HEAD. I could be wrong but remember that the head is approx 20cm/8inches in total height BUT when the head is placed on the neck, it actually sits about 5cm/2inches on top of the neck so adding the head actually adds only 15cm/6 inches in height NOT 20cm/8inches as approx 5cm/2inches of the head covers the neck area.

So to be safe we need to assume that the torso will be more like 77cm without head, another important factor to remember that with torso dolls that have arms, that the ARMS ACTUALLY HANG DOWN LOWER THAN THE BOTTOM OF THE TORSO. If you look at the prototype pictures you will see that the hands actually are about 10cm/4inches LONGER than the torso so this extra length must be added to the length of the required storage bag.

So ideally we would just wait until we have the doll and then purchase the storage bag once we can take our own measurements, but for those that want to have the storage bag BEFORE the doll arrives we need to get a bag with the following dimensions.

77cm (without head) + 10cm (extra length of hands past bottom of torso) = bag with at least 87cm of INTERNAL length, probably 90cm to be safe. A full bodied doll can have the legs bent to fit inside a golf bag that is a bit too short BUT a torso can not be manipulated into a bag that is too small.

Hope this helps anyone thinking of storage/concealment.
AWESOME Thanks for the info. I can wait to purchase.

INFORMATIONS