http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
bpmf2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by bpmf2 »

just got my doll yesterday. omg the tit and ass are so big. very heavy doll getting a work out moving her around.
I can believe guy want to make her bigger.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

bpmf2 wrote:just got my doll yesterday. omg the tit and ass are so big. very heavy doll getting a work out moving her around.
Congratulations on your girl! Post some photos of her when you're able.

Making her bigger in this case should not increase the weight in any significant way. Only cotton is being added, not TPE. If she was made of solid TPE, she'd probably not be structurally sound and there'd be a risk of the breasts tearing away if not supported properly while in storage.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

bpmf2 wrote:just got my doll yesterday. omg the tit and ass are so big. very heavy doll getting a work out moving her around.
Congrats, she truly is an amazing lady. Enjoy your time with her.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

My buttcheek was pushed in on my girl will it eventually go back to its natrual shape

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

james228 wrote:My buttcheek was pushed in on my girl will it eventually go back to its natrual shape
I think if you massage it and try to shape it as you do that it should regain its natural shape. Maybe it wasn't supported like it was supposed to and during shipping her cheeks weren't elevated enough.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

now I just can't help but think that when I eventually get her she's gonna arrive all compressed,I don't know which is worse,the fact they told me my doll was gonna be shipped on the 10th and never shipped,the fact that they told me they'd give me my tracking number and never did or the fact my dolls Gonna probably have a pancake ass from all this dam waiting smh :deadhorse:

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Hershey lee wrote:now I just can't help but think that when I eventually get her she's gonna arrive all compressed,I don't know which is worse,the fact they told me my doll was gonna be shipped on the 10th and never shipped,the fact that they told me they'd give me my tracking number and never did or the fact my dolls Gonna probably have a pancake ass from all this dam waiting smh :deadhorse:
If they packed her right then there should be no worries. Im sorry to hear that you're still waiting and havent heard anything back from Climax, i dont know whats going on down there but they need to step up their game. With todays technology there should be no reason to not be able to receive updates atleast once a day.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:now I just can't help but think that when I eventually get her she's gonna arrive all compressed,I don't know which is worse,the fact they told me my doll was gonna be shipped on the 10th and never shipped,the fact that they told me they'd give me my tracking number and never did or the fact my dolls Gonna probably have a pancake ass from all this dam waiting smh :deadhorse:
If they packed her right then there should be no worries. Im sorry to hear that you're still waiting and havent heard anything back from Climax, i dont know whats going on down there but they need to step up their game. With todays technology there should be no reason to not be able to receive updates atleast once a day.
Exactly thank you!,like i probably wouldnt be stressing out if i could just get answers,at this point the lack of communication and delay has sadly killed the magic for me now :shakefist: not to mention alot of buyers having their dolls arrived damaged as well

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Omg -_- so they didn't give me my tracking number &,my doll wasn't shipped on the 10th,and now they are saying "this" week it will be shipped & they will give me my tracking number uhhhhh I sure hope so...

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Hershey lee wrote:Omg -_- so they didn't give me my tracking number &,my doll wasn't shipped on the 10th,and now they are saying "this" week it will be shipped & they will give me my tracking number uhhhhh I sure hope so...
I'm sorry to hear that they still haven't shipped your lady out. The only upside I can think of is that hopefully that means they took their time to mold her right and to get the packing right so she doesn't have any flaws and doesn't show up damaged. Hopefully she'll get to you in less than two weeks. I can tell you that she's well worth the wait and you'll enjoy your time with her once she's in your hands.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here are a couple of videos I posted on CC's thread but I figured id post them here too since this is the original Una huge booty thread.
This is CC in our favorite position, reverse cowgirl while laying forward. I love this position because she does all the work, all I have to do is rock her back and forth and watch her jiggle. I can keep her jiggling with just a flick of my wrist and the best part is that I can hit both of her holes from this position. I hope the videos and pictures I post will keep all the owners that haven't received their lady motivated and not lose hope, she's well worth the wait and I know once you get your hands on your girl you're going to want to try this position. I hope you all like her videos and I appreciate all the support out there for CC.
Attachments
Clip 43.MOV
(33.64 MiB) Downloaded 1529 times
Clip 45.MOV
(30.86 MiB) Downloaded 1525 times

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

SV Cool videos thanks for posting keep it up please

I never would have thought she would have the flexibility you have shown or the jiggle your last videos show.
:glou:
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

jpcbird wrote:SV Cool videos thanks for posting keep it up please

I never would have thought she would have the flexibility you have shown or the jiggle your last videos show.
Ill try to post a video or two each day. I took over 40 short videos the other day with CC, I'm trying to show what she looks like in different positions. I thought she was going to be stiffer too but she turned out to be super flexible and supper jiggly. I love showing off my lady and I'm glad everyone is enjoying her photos and videos. My only worry is that people might think that I'm posting too much, my main reason for posting so many photos and videos is to show the owners who are still waiting for their girl what to look forward to. I'm glad you're enjoying CC's posts. I'm really enjoying the photos of your two ladies Debra and Diana, they are beautiful and congrats on their breast job.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:
jpcbird wrote:SV Cool videos thanks for posting keep it up please

Ill try to post a video or two each day. I took over 40 short videos the other day with CC, I'm trying to show what she looks like in different positions. I thought she was going to be stiffer too but she turned out to be super flexible and supper jiggly. I love showing off my lady and I'm glad everyone is enjoying her photos and videos. My only worry is that people might think that I'm posting too much, my main reason for posting so many photos and videos is to show the owners who are still waiting for their girl what to look forward to. I'm glad you're enjoying CC's posts. I'm really enjoying the photos of your two ladies Debra and Diana, they are beautiful and congrats on their breast job.
Thanks for all the awesome posts,they really do help with bringing life back into the anticipation,I'm gonna try to tell myself that it is possible that they could be thinking of a better way to securely ship her,it'll be the only thing that will take my mind off her but I can't help it,I remember hearing a lot of bad shipping stories during my 1st doll & I would have legit nightmares that she'd be all banged up on arrival and she turned out fine besides her wrist,deep breath deep breath lol,I think this week I'm going to do my best to just stay off the board and hope it makes the waiting easier but it's hard cause i love this site,I check the doll forum like a daily newspaper hahaha,anywho if I don't hear anything from climax least I'll have pics & vids to look forward too :grab:

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

I'm looking forward to a 160cm sized doll with those proportions.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

INFORMATIONS