http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Space Cowboy

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by Space Cowboy »

james228 wrote:Its about customer service point blank its not about relax or anything like that how can we take there word when you can wven get a response uts all about customer seevice which is really lacking the fastest response i recieved from them was a automated one
You actually managed to do all that with no punctuation! Love it. It's actually still easy to read which is why it's great.

Customer service is great to get, but context matters. And priorities matter even more. The priority for me are
1) Quality doll
2) Good price

But, us Americans expect A1 service with that bargain price. And, we might take for granted that this is a custom doll.

So, rave away! I'll be patiently waiting for my doll, just hoping for a safe delivery.

In the end, I think there's a very good chance that we'll both be pleased :fadein:

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

we all just need to sit back and relax. Clm is doing a fine job . just give them some time,patience and credit, that all. Move on.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

Nevermind im done trying to express myself. Like i said idc about the price its about building a relationship with the customers, so that we might refer others to you guys but evertone misses the point. Oh its a custom made doll its a grear price so what. Customer service first . i think it was not a good move to manufactor a doll before you fuys holiday came. We couldve waited afterwards so it may be a seamless process. Like i said my words fall on deaf ears. Thats so sad.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Patience Grasshopper the CNY holiday is only from Feb 11th to Feb 25th
that still gives them time to ship some before the 10th

Bad timing with the holiday "yes" but beyond the factories control.
Those orders that do get shipped will be the lucky ones, and the owners would not have wanted to wait.

I do agree that CLM does have poor follow-up communication. As is the case with a lot of china.
They are not as concerned about it as we are. 8O

:glou:

Wait until your order gets lost by FedEx for 10 days, like mine did. Or shipped to the wrong address like Proc's did.
Then you can start freaking out.
:haha4:
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Im not new to the forum but I am new to being a doll owner with this being my first purchase and ive read that there has been some companies with horrible customer service and even worse quality dolls but Jonny has been real good with updating me and answering my emails. I just received one this morning from Johnny and he let me know that some dolls will be shipped out within the next two days while others will have to wait until after the 26th of February. I let him know that a lot of us would love to see some updated pictures of the full doll, front and back just to insure us that the dolls are being made. I asked him to post some on the Climaxdoll website or this forum so hopefully they'll post some soon. I know a lot of us invested in the mold and ordered our doll without seeing a final product which shows that we have a lot of faith and trust in Climax so I know they wont disappoint...... that being said I know there has to be some success and well as failures with producing a new doll especially one with the proportions that we've asked for so as much as I would love to receive my doll asap, I would also like to receive it intact and made at its best quality. Right now I'm choosing long term quality instead of short term satisfaction so I'm willing to wait. My only hope is that they do post some new pictures just to keep us insured.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Hello Folks!!

I, too, just received and email from Johnny and he also confirmed that some dolls will ship over the next couple of days with the rest shipping after CNY ends, which in just a few short weeks. I understand the frustration as I am waiting as well and cant wait to see that big ass in person, but she will be worth the wait and WE WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! It is just unfortunate timing that the production of the lovely big breasted torso and the big booty Una doll occurred just prior to CNY but that happens. The main thing is that Climax will come through for ALL OF US!! Please stay tuned and KEEP THE FAITH!!!

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

That sounds real good . Glad to hear that shipping will be the next step.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Looking forward to seeing that big box. Mine will be after the CNY holiday.

They'll have a chance to figure out the new shipping box before they get to mine!

That box is going to be very square shaped for a doll, with those phat hips :lol:

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

just received an email from clm that my order has been shipped today feb 10th by fedex .should arrive in about a two weeks. If all goes well due to weather conditions, I"ll post some photos for every one to see.

gracflown
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gracflown »

Hello,I received mi confirmation email(I'm new this is the first time I said something)

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

It must be nice i want be in the rush to buy anymore dolls tgat customed lol

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

that big,round,yellow tone,in your face,70lbs ass chics is in the air :angel: heading this way. :multi:

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

david 68 wrote:that big,round,yellow tone,in your face,70lbs ass chics is in the air :angel: heading this way. :multi:
if someone can explain to me how does the ordering go cause im sure i was 4th of 5th to pay. on the actual day on the 5th at 7 o clock but unlike you guys i have been getting the worst end of the stick. no response since after i purchase only the ones you guys received talking about shipping on the 5th and 10th so im highly confused on the way they are picking who to send emails to is it due to the region you live in our something else any response would be good at this time. i know i do the most bitching on this site only cause idk how this works.

RJsmooth27
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RJsmooth27 »

It appears they are finally shipping them out. I got my tracking number three hours ago and its scheduled to be delivered (in USA) on 2/19.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

james228 wrote:
david 68 wrote:that big,round,yellow tone,in your face,70lbs ass chics is in the air :angel: heading this way. :multi:
if someone can explain to me how does the ordering go cause im sure i was 4th of 5th to pay. on the actual day on the 5th at 7 o clock but unlike you guys i have been getting the worst end of the stick. no response since after i purchase only the ones you guys received talking about shipping on the 5th and 10th so im highly confused on the way they are picking who to send emails to is it due to the region you live in our something else any response would be good at this time. i know i do the most bitching on this site only cause idk how this works.
did you email clm for an update on your order ? Maybe they choose on who emails first? I"m not sure how they worked it out. But I just asked for an update. I'm not sure what number I came in when placing in my order,but I was in the single digits category.

INFORMATIONS