http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by sv »

Im glad to hear that other people are getting their tracking numbers and receiving their dolls. I felt guilty for posting so many pictures but I wanted to keep moral up and I know a lot of you that ordered one wanted to see pictures. I dont want others to think that I was trying to show off what I had, I'm just very satisfied and proud of the enlargements that I was able to make especially since shes my first doll. To me CC isn't a sex partner, shes more like a piece of art or a rare baseball card that you like to show to your friends. I think her breasts enlargements make her stick out a little and I know each doll is special to their owners, I just like having something that's unique to me. I appreciate all the support and comments. I hope all the new owners will post pictures or start their own threads and even keep this one going. They say girls and women have their barbies, boys have their GI Joes and men have their dolls...................I agree with that.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

Got my girl today and im so surprised at all of this woman .yeah she pretty heavy but i picked her up without taking her out the bag. I have a cheap ass toy, i wanted to see the difference between her and it. i squeeze them breast oh my they so soft and all that ass man oh man. I received 2 wigs and 2 outifits and a warmer and some other stuff im so happy thanks climax. I had to test her i put my in hand in her as soon as i opened her i think she hates me i couldnt help it though. If my house wasnt packed i would get out the oil and let her have it

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

Well the the doggy aint all that like the wholes are off but i ha e to wait for her butt to get unflat during the shipping just started my first session with her and its still amazing put some pillows under her for doggy but lazy omg im have to do a review

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

james228 wrote:Got my girl today and im so surprised at all of this woman .yeah she pretty heavy but i picked her up without taking her out the bag. I have a cheap ass toy, i wanted to see the difference between her and it. i squeeze them breast oh my they so soft and all that ass man oh man. I received 2 wigs and 2 outifits and a warmer and some other stuff im so happy thanks climax. I had to test her i put my in hand in her as soon as i opened her i think she hates me i couldnt help it though. If my house wasnt packed i would get out the oil and let her have it
Congrats James228 on receiving your lady. She might be short but shes thick in all the right places which does make her a little on the heavy side but I'm sure you can handle that. Her breasts and ass are definitely her best assets and they are super soft. Before you get intimate with her you need to washer her and scrub her lightly with your hands and use some chemical free bodywash, I use baby body wash then let her air dry. You need to make sure you cover her neck area with some kind of plastic wrap so no water gets in there and starts to rust, I wrap up her neck and both feet just to be safe. Make sure you mover her around after you wash her to make sure all the water comes out of her vagina and ass, you don't want to leave any in there. Once she's air dried then you want to oil her down with some mineral oil or baby oil..........this is the fun part, make sure to take your time and rub every inch of her. Let her soak in the oil for about 2 hours since shes new, her body should be able to soak it all in within that time. If there's some oil still on her after that time you can pat it down with a microfiber towel so it doesn't leave lint, I use an orange one so it doesn't stain her. Once shes dry then you need to rub her down with a thin coat of baby powder, I use a large makeup brush to spread it out thin. The powder keeps her from sticking together and making rubbing spots. Once you've done that then shes ready to use. I know its gonna be hard but remember to be gentle with her so her skeleton doesn't loosen up and she doesn't tear in any places. I hope this helps you out.
Attachments
Orange microfiber towel
Orange microfiber towel
mango-breeze-microfiber-towels-3-pack-26.jpg (59.84 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
Non chemical bodywash
Non chemical bodywash
Product-393-slide_with_zoom-d2ac1379-1f0b-4807-8b40-7640f41a25e0_normal_slide.jpg (30.94 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
Large makeup brush
Large makeup brush
ecotools-powder-brush.jpg (38.38 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
Baby powder
Baby powder
078867.jpg (43.76 KiB) Viewed 1854 times

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

is there any cheaper shampoos

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

james228 wrote:is there any cheaper shampoos
I use the johnsons baby bodywash, i think I payed around $6 for it......goes a long way.
In reality you can use any bodywash but it might irritate you when you're intimate with her if you don't rinse her off well, if you use a condom which is suggested then it doesn't really matter. When you wash her make sure to use a turkey baster to clean her vagina and ass, it's the only way to get all the way in there and clear everything out.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Wow...they still haven't gave me my tracking number :morning: I keep messaging them and nothing,they told me my doll would be shipped on the 10th,it's now the 21st and I still have nothing (deep deep sigh)

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Hershey lee wrote:Wow...they still haven't gave me my tracking number :morning: I keep messaging them and nothing,they told me my doll would be shipped on the 10th,it's now the 21st and I still have nothing (deep deep sigh)
I'm sorry to hear that, their customer service seems to vary with customers. I hope you hear something soon.

Blitza

Post by Blitza »

Dont worry, what i know got Johnny sick so please be Patient with Them.

Greetings Mario

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:Wow...they still haven't gave me my tracking number :morning: I keep messaging them and nothing,they told me my doll would be shipped on the 10th,it's now the 21st and I still have nothing (deep deep sigh)
I'm sorry to hear that, their customer service seems to vary with customers. I hope you hear something soon.
I remember last time I got into contact with them was like 2 in the morning & sure enough I saw they were online so I asked again about my tracking number sense they didn't reply to my other 3 messages that were read and just left me hangin,they said they know my tracking number they just needed to know my full name etc etc I sent them a screenshot of my reciect (the same dam receipt I showed them back on the 9th) they said they would get back to me asap,I waited till I fell asleep...woke up...nothing :drinking:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Blitza wrote:Dont worry, what i know got Johnny sick so please be Patient with Them.

Greetings Mario

Sick as in like chemical sick? Not feeling well??,I'm doing my best to be patient but like wtf,even when other people were in this forum were losing it and getting mad I was one of the few to be like no worries I'm sure we will hear something by next week :) ...ok maybe next week :) ok why we wait let's enjoy some pics :) oh everyone got there dolls? Yay mine should be coming soon :) I have alotta hope in climax :) ok,what's going on? Everyone seems to have gotten there doll did they forget me -_- ....ok...seriously wtf maybe I should of been one of those pissed off customers sooner I'd probably of gotten my doll by now :evil:

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

I told you to raise hell i did kept on bugging them intil they finally shipped and it came less than 6 days express shipped that what im talking about keep messaging man idc you have to go in about youe woman

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

james228 wrote:I told you to raise hell i did kept on bugging them intil they finally shipped and it came less than 6 days express shipped that what im talking about keep messaging man idc you have to go in about youe woman
Indeed you did tell me that :evilbat: sigh,bugging just isn't in me but dammit I'll give it a shot lol wish me luck

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Hershey lee wrote:
james228 wrote:I told you to raise hell i did kept on bugging them intil they finally shipped and it came less than 6 days express shipped that what im talking about keep messaging man idc you have to go in about youe woman
Indeed you did tell me that :evilbat: sigh,bugging just isn't in me but dammit I'll give it a shot lol wish me luck
Good luck, I hope they answer your emails soon so you can receive your doll. It sucks that you're having such a hard time, I wonder why their customer service has gotten so bad since they started making Una.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
Good luck, I hope they answer your emails soon so you can receive your doll. It sucks that you're having such a hard time, I wonder why their customer service has gotten so bad since they started making Una.
Thank you,I was wondering the same thing,my 1st doll was from climax & they were on it,with every question I had,service was great,& this was black Friday! When it was all busy due to the extremely low prices & they still had great service,this time around I didn't even get factory photos of my doll

INFORMATIONS