http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by sv »

james228 wrote:mines will be here on the 21 . Hershey only thing i can tell you is keep contacting them to let your girl outta slavery. its not right, i applied pressure until i became a distraction. i would not stop trying i was determine to set bail for my girl . no take them shackles off her.
Congrats , hopefully Una will be home with you soon and on time.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

sv wrote:
I think Climax is having a hard time meeting the demand for Una, I don't think they expected so many people to want her.
I'm sure more than two of us have received their dolls but maybe they are more private.[/quote]

..........................................................................................................................................................

They were swamped the 30 some torso dolls 30 of these and the CNY All in a 60 day period.

You mention no one posting pictures (In the torso thread only two people have posted pictures) out of 30+ dolls
I guess some people are not into that. Personely I find the pictures enjoyable, of all the dolls.
Keep them coming
PS thanks for the breast enlargement photos, it inspired me to reduce the air in my torso breasts.
So much better to cuddle now, and they hang better.

Not to hijack in your thread
P1010084.JPG
P1010084.JPG (65.95 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
P1010087.JPG
P1010087.JPG (62.01 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
:glou:
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

jpcbird wrote:
sv wrote:
I think Climax is having a hard time meeting the demand for Una, I don't think they expected so many people to want her.
I'm sure more than two of us have received their dolls but maybe they are more private.
No problem, I'm glad you were able to get her breasts the way you wanted them. Some like them smaller and some love them larger, that's what's great about these dolls you can modify them how you like them.
..........................................................................................................................................................

They were swamped the 30 some torso dolls 30 of these and the CNY All in a 60 day period.

You mention no one posting pictures (In the torso thread only two people have posted pictures) out of 30+ dolls
I guess some people are not into that. Personely I find the pictures enjoyable, of all the dolls.
Keep them coming
PS thanks for the breast enlargement photos, it inspired me to reduce the air in my torso breasts.
So much better to cuddle now, and they hang better.

Not to hijack in your thread
P1010084.JPG
P1010087.JPG
:glou:[/quote]

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

I just got done giving Una her second and final breast enlargement. She know has 800 cotton balls in each breasts. I'm going to make her a new thread since shes a new lady now.........She goes by CC which is short for Chelsea Charms. Having seen Chelsea in person for private sessions I can know say that I have reached my goal with Una and she is extremely close to Chelsea's size. I hope you guys like her progress and new size. I will post more pictures as I upload them, I even have a couple with a bra that I bought from Chelsea herself. Ill post most of her new pictures on her new threat.
Attachments
FullSizeRender159.jpg
FullSizeRender159.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1580 times
FullSizeRender166.jpg
FullSizeRender166.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1580 times

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

Wow
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

I was finally able to take a couple videos of CC's new breasts to show how they bounce. Ill post some frontal ones on her new thread here in a couple days. I hope you all like them and thanks for all the support.
Attachments
Clip 10.MOV
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 1428 times
Clip 11.MOV
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 1429 times

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Lovely
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Just posted two new videos of CC from the front on her new thread. I hope you all like them.
Attachments
FullSizeRender207.jpg
FullSizeRender207.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1481 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

mandingo wrote:Lovely
Thanks

bpmf2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bpmf2 »

I just got tracking on my doll and should have it on the 22nd this thursday the shipping weight is 92.59 lbs she most be heavy.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

bpmf2 wrote:I just got tracking on my doll and should have it on the 22nd this thursday the shipping weight is 92.59 lbs she most be heavy.
Wow! Is that the first time we've had confirmation of her weight?

Congratulations, bpmf2!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

My doll is going to be here today .fedex just texted me omg..im ready ,i am going to skip school today .get me a room so i can spend some time with her and this app to make things a little better. I know i been bitching since February but its coming to a head .thanks sv for all the answer and contributions you made to this topic. I wish she had fatter arms but hey she here now.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

james228 wrote:My doll is going to be here today .fedex just texted me omg..im ready ,i am going to skip school today .get me a room so i can spend some time with her and this app to make things a little better. I know i been bitching since February but its coming to a head .thanks sv for all the answer and contributions you made to this topic. I wish she had fatter arms but hey she here now.
Is this your first doll? Your mind will be blown. Be sure to take unboxing photos so you can cherish the moment you first laid eyes on her!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

bpmf2 wrote:I just got tracking on my doll and should have it on the 22nd this thursday the shipping weight is 92.59 lbs she most be heavy.
Congrats on your tracking, she is a heavy girl.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

james228 wrote:My doll is going to be here today .fedex just texted me omg..im ready ,i am going to skip school today .get me a room so i can spend some time with her and this app to make things a little better. I know i been bitching since February but its coming to a head .thanks sv for all the answer and contributions you made to this topic. I wish she had fatter arms but hey she here now.
Congrats, glad to hear that she'll be with you soon. I can tell you that shes well worth the wait, you'll have a great time with her.

INFORMATIONS