http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by james228 »

david 68 wrote:
james228 wrote:
david 68 wrote:that big,round,yellow tone,in your face,70lbs ass chics is in the air :angel: heading this way. :multi:
if someone can explain to me how does the ordering go cause im sure i was 4th of 5th to pay. on the actual day on the 5th at 7 o clock but unlike you guys i have been getting the worst end of the stick. no response since after i purchase only the ones you guys received talking about shipping on the 5th and 10th so im highly confused on the way they are picking who to send emails to is it due to the region you live in our something else any response would be good at this time. i know i do the most bitching on this site only cause idk how this works.
did you email clm for an update on your order ? Maybe they choose on who emails first? I"m not sure how they worked it out. But I just asked for an update. I'm not sure what number I came in when placing in my order,but I was in the single digits category.
me as well i sent them a pic of my order and waited for a response nothing

gracflown
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gracflown »

james228 wrote:
david 68 wrote:that big,round,yellow tone,in your face,70lbs ass chics is in the air :angel: heading this way. :multi:
if someone can explain to me how does the ordering go cause im sure i was 4th of 5th to pay. on the actual day on the 5th at 7 o clock but unlike you guys i have been getting the worst end of the stick. no response since after i purchase only the ones you guys received talking about shipping on the 5th and 10th so im highly confused on the way they are picking who to send emails to is it due to the region you live in our something else any response would be good at this time. i know i do the most bitching on this site only cause idk how this works.
hi, you paid the tail payment on February 5th ,if your answer is yes (can that be the reason) I think they did not take into account the deposit, for the order if not the tail payment because I had paid mine on January 13th.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

I paid the tail payment on the 5th when we could pay

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

And also the deposit i paid both early and on time

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

I have paid both the deposit and the tail payment on the same day January 12th,I don't know if it's the 5 weeks in counting (and for others I know the wait has been longer)Or the fact that none of my emails have been answered,but I'm kinda losing excitement at this point,I'm trying to keep in mind as well the CNY holidays and what not but I'm just feeling underwhelmed lately,maybe if we had more pics and a vid the wait wouldn't be so hard,im still trying to think positiive though ^_^ this doll is probably the closest thing to my dream body (though I'd want her much taller of course,til next time I'll share with you all a pic I found on deviant art of what my dream bbw body would be,maybe itll cure the itch a bit for now,cheers all! :glou:
Attachments
reena__updated__by_xoticdesigner-dapbgce.jpg
reena__updated__by_xoticdesigner-dapbgce.jpg (80.78 KiB) Viewed 1536 times

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

WOW!!!! thats alot more ass cheeks to handle .I"m there too.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

Thats gonna be a heavy doll lets hope they find a way to lighten the load that 150 pounds dead weight most cant handle that we already have darcy she pretty heavy as i have heard

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Would love to see a full size Chelsea Charms doll, shes almost the life size Una Kaine. At only 5 foot 1inch, she'd be an easier size doll to make, just would have to reduce the weight due to her massive breasts.
Attachments
The lovely Chelsea Charms, shes only 5 foot 1 inch with massive breasts.
The lovely Chelsea Charms, shes only 5 foot 1 inch with massive breasts.
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=TQmdd44IlMzgpHgy)original_207147671.jpg (59.4 KiB) Viewed 1413 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here's another one of Chelsea, all I can say is a full size doll would be amazing!!!
Attachments
sept2012p1080257.jpg
sept2012p1080257.jpg (145.8 KiB) Viewed 1411 times

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

sv wrote:Here's another one of Chelsea, all I can say is a full size doll would be amazing!!!
I didn't even know I wanted this until you mentioned it
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Glitch603 , I think climaxdoll can achieve making her into a doll easily. I saw her in person and she is impressive.................the picture doesn't do her size justice. Id say a doll of her size made with quality would cost around $2,000.

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

sv wrote:Glitch603 , I think climaxdoll can achieve making her into a doll easily. I saw her in person and she is impressive.................the picture doesn't do her size justice. Id say a doll of her size made with quality would cost around $2,000.
All things considered, you think if they made a doll based off Chelsea at her biggest that they would be succeeded in naked the doll with the biggest breasts available?

I'm assuming it's be 157cm
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Glitch603, I think they shouldn't go bigger than Chelsea or Beshine since they have the largest breasts. I know they can always go larger but weight would be an issue, they would have to go with hollow breasts and I think they wouldn't feel right. Ive met Chelsea in person a couple of times while she was at her biggest for private sessions where she lets you touch and what amazes me about her breasts are obviously the size but more than that is how soft and heavy they are. I don't think they can capture that in a doll, they might get the size and softness but the weight will always be an issue. The doll would be way to top heavy, each of Chelsea's breasts weighs between 15-20lbs depending on her size. I would love to see them create her but I have a feeling she would be hard to handle and move which would make her more of a show piece or cuddle buddy than an actual partner, but to answer your question........................yes, I do think if they create her they would have succeeded in making the doll with the biggest breasts available. 157cm would be about right.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

NOW! 8O those are some triple large breasteses ....(tits). rare. :thumbs_up: nice.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

A scaled-up version of Una as she currently exists would *pretty much* offer the same dimensions. Simply enlarge the mold 2/5th bigger and we're there.

What I wouldn't give for a 4'6" - 5' tall version of Una, huge booty or otherwise! She'd look very similar to this:
Attachments
Poetry supergirl profile.jpg
Poetry supergirl profile.jpg (59.88 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
Poetry tight white profile.jpg
Poetry tight white profile.jpg (67.3 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
Poetry black t and jacket.jpg
Poetry black t and jacket.jpg (81.63 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950