http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
dfp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by dfp »

I've emailed twice actually. Once a few weeks ago and again a couple days ago. No response. Should I be using a different email?

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hi members

Chinese New Year is a long vacation, I get more orders than expected, and workers change within the facility ,it causing production slowly.At the same time, my daughter was born on 1st Mar, I take care of my wife recently.

I so sorry about delay,but I will ship again on 10th~15th Mar,I will give you a priceless gift which is delay.

If have any questions, please contact my email(info@climax-doll.com), I will reply you ASAP.

Many thanks
Johnny
CLM

dfp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dfp »

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for repling to my email earlier. While the group buy is over, if another group of people that missed out this time were able to pool together for a another group buy, would you guys be willing to do it again?

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

dfp,

check your PM!

dfp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dfp »

robbyd wrote:dfp,

check your PM!
Thank you. I got your message, but can't reply just yet as i am a new member. Please keep me updated for sure!

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Finally decided to give Una her permanent breast enlargement. Didn't go with air but instead went with 400 cotton balls in each breasts. It took a while but I'm extremely satisfied with the results. She grew between an inch to 2 inches in diameter and her breast got a couple inches longer which is hard to see in the pictures but is easily seen in person. They are still soft and feel great. Not sure if ill go bigger since it was hard work to get her to where shes at now.........ill see how I feel in the morning.
Attachments
FullSizeRender139.jpg
FullSizeRender139.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2241 times
FullSizeRender134.jpg
FullSizeRender134.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 2241 times
FullSizeRender133.jpg
FullSizeRender133.jpg (967.55 KiB) Viewed 2241 times
FullSizeRender129.jpg
FullSizeRender129.jpg (854.71 KiB) Viewed 2241 times
FullSizeRender130.jpg
FullSizeRender130.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2241 times

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Hot diggity dam!,those are looking luscious,I wonder if anyone's gonna try this technique on the booty of the doll,ok so it's been another full week since the announcement that the dolls would be shipped,I had gotten a message saying my doll would be shipped on the 10th of March and its stilll....awaiting shipment :/ is there a track number I am missing somewhere?? Has anyone else got their doll in yet???

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Hershey lee wrote:Hot diggity dam!,those are looking luscious,I wonder if anyone's gonna try this technique on the booty of the doll,ok so it's been another full week since the announcement that the dolls would be shipped,I had gotten a message saying my doll would be shipped on the 10th of March and its stilll....awaiting shipment :/ is there a track number I am missing somewhere?? Has anyone else got their doll in yet???
Congrats on the email, hopefully they'll ship out your doll soon so you can receive your tracking number.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here are two before and after comparisons
Attachments
Side by Side 1a.jpg
Side by Side 1a.jpg (976.15 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
Side by Side 2a.jpg
Side by Side 2a.jpg (867.91 KiB) Viewed 2180 times

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

I got my shipping stuff yesterday i kean i kept on contacting them you dont get no brakes with me they sent it out though

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:Hot diggity dam!,those are looking luscious,I wonder if anyone's gonna try this technique on the booty of the doll,ok so it's been another full week since the announcement that the dolls would be shipped,I had gotten a message saying my doll would be shipped on the 10th of March and its stilll....awaiting shipment :/ is there a track number I am missing somewhere?? Has anyone else got their doll in yet???
Congrats on the email, hopefully they'll ship out your doll soon so you can receive your tracking number.
Thanks sv I really want to share some pics when she arrives,on the site where it says awaiting shipment in red is that going to turn into a tracking number?? Cause I'm a little bit confused on how this is gonna work

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

james228 wrote:I got my shipping stuff yesterday i kean i kept on contacting them you dont get no brakes with me they sent it out though
Glad to hear someone else got their information in,there was about a good 30 something buyers backing this doll right? So it's just a little odd we only got 2 members sharing there experiences,I don't know it just makes me wonder how many were shipped already or who's next in line hmmm,granted the others are probably too busy having a blast lol :glou: again special thanks to sv & David 68 for posting pics :glou:

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

mines will be here on the 21 . Hershey only thing i can tell you is keep contacting them to let your girl outta slavery. its not right, i applied pressure until i became a distraction. i would not stop trying i was determine to set bail for my girl . no take them shackles off her.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Hershey lee wrote:
sv wrote:
Thanks sv I really want to share some pics when she arrives,on the site where it says awaiting shipment in red is that going to turn into a tracking number?? Cause I'm a little bit confused on how this is gonna work[/quote]

Looking forward to seeing pics of your girl when she arrives. I dont remember what the red means, i just rememeber that i got an email from fedex saying my doll got released from customs and was on her way. They also gave me a possible delivery day so i went on the fedex site and chose to pick it up at a local store instead of having it delivered........more private. Hope that helps.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Hershey lee wrote:
james228 wrote:I got my shipping stuff yesterday i kean i kept on contacting them you dont get no brakes with me they sent it out though
Glad to hear someone else got their information in,there was about a good 30 something buyers backing this doll right? So it's just a little odd we only got 2 members sharing there experiences,I don't know it just makes me wonder how many were shipped already or who's next in line hmmm,granted the others are probably too busy having a blast lol :glou: again special thanks to sv & David 68 for posting pics :glou:
I think Climax is having a hard time meeting the demand for Una, I don't think they expected so many people to want her. You're welcome for the pictures, I enjoy taking pictures of Una and I just wish I had outfits for her but I like nudes too. I'm sure more that two of us have received their dolls but maybe they are more private.

INFORMATIONS