http://www.climax-doll.com/

ClimaxDoll 's NEW ARRIVAL show up on 22nd Dec!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: ClimaxDoll 's NEW ARRIVAL show up on 22nd Dec!!!

Post by Hungry Bear »

Its a replicant UTL? Sweet!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

YukioGamer117

Post by YukioGamer117 »

Ya es 22/12/2017 6:47 pm Mas fotos ? O_O

It is already 22/12/2017 6:47 pm More photos ? :|
Last edited by Swan on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: translate post

UTL

Post by UTL »

Mister Gorbachev! Show - us - the - pictures!

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

3 hours until midnight, I starting to think that something's come up
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Is this the new Climax Doll 135 cm Melissa 8O

My Linia :D

http://www.climax-doll.com/melissa-135c ... p0079.html

If so, she just went onto my shopping list. Look at the size of that love button 8O :thumbs_up:

A BBW Spinner, we have been calling out for one of these for ages. LJ69 will be beside himself?

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Yes it is!!
Just wish I could handle the weight!
Love the body on this one!!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Finally Linia Lives for real....as Melissa

I have been pushing that concept for years 8O

I suppose I am not surprised, It took me 6 years to bring BaBs into life.

Glad Climax Doll to the risk here and paid attention here, but guys, even as a 135, she was never going to be a lightweight.
Linia Teddy of Lace.png.jpg
Linia Teddy of Lace.png.jpg (105.57 KiB) Viewed 4569 times
MS Hollywood Linia.png.jpg
MS Hollywood Linia.png.jpg (109.8 KiB) Viewed 4569 times
5_shentai.org.gif
5_shentai.org.gif (3.82 MiB) Viewed 4569 times
4_shentai.org.gif
4_shentai.org.gif (3.96 MiB) Viewed 4569 times
great Job CLD, and an fantastic XMAS present for oneself! :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The true super busty, super ass 135cm spinner doll has finally arrived.

She has gone up to #3 on my shopping list (behind the YL160J and the new WM148L)

A great doll indeed - personally as a breast worshiper I actually want bigger breasts and smaller ass. for me the perfect spinner would have the breasts/ass measurements reversed ie 50inch breasts and 42inch ass. I know that the ass lovers out there will go NUTS for this doll! She is an ass lover's dream!

I am hoping that she is 30kgs but I know that is wishful thinking.....

As Anung said, she was never going to be a lightweight doll even at only 135cm but (for me personally) the ass is much bigger than it needs to be and the breasts could be slightly bigger. Still, she is an (almost) essential purchase for me....

What are our guesses for the weight? As I mentioned, I am hoping for around 30kgs but I am guessing about 37kgs.

I am using the super busty and super ass PD159Z from Passion Dolls as an example.

135cm divided by 159cm = 0.85 ratio
then using the formula of taller doll x height ratio (squared)
So the if the PD159Z weighs 49kgs x 0.85 (height ratio) x 0.85 (smaller proportions) = 35.4kgs
Then probably need to add another few kilos for the huge ass which is basically the same size as the full PD159.
This gives a final (estimated) weight of about 38-40kgs.

Really hoping that she is a LOT less than 38-40kgs (ie about low 30s) but I am probably being overly optimistic.

We really need to know the weight ASAP as this will be a huge factor as to whether we buy or not.

There are so many of us that are going to really want this doll as she is a masterpiece of design.

From what I have seen there are 3 (or maybe 4) categories regarding weights...

The big strong boys like Shelbyking666, Tootsie and Anung can handle her no matter what her weight is. For these super strong Alpha male dudes they can still spin her around even if she weighs +40kgs.

Then there are the boys who prefer the 25-30kg dolls but can go up to high30's for a doll that they really love. For us this doll being about 35-40kgs will probably still be ok (just). I have huge lower back pain but now that I am so experienced carrying these dolls (have the 43kg OR162i) I have learnt how to handle the 40kg doll but it sure doesn't do my body any favors.

The next level of TDF members are the ones like Robbyd and similar that would simply LOVE to take this hot curvy spinner doll home but really need to find out her weight and work out if their bodies will allow them to handle this doll. Probably about 50% of us TDF'ers fall into this category. Robbyd (and others) I really feel for you mate..... I know that you would totally LOVE to buy this doll but if she is too heavy then you may have to pass..... for you mate, I am hoping that she is only 30kgs (but I doubt it) For me I would have LOVED to buy the massive 49kg PD159 - I totally adore her perfect fat titties but at 49kgs I simply cannot handle her. This doll is basically the scaled down version of the PD159 and other similar BBW dolls. So Robbyd and all of the other BBW lovers, I hope this new CLM135cm doll is within your weight limits.

Then there are the poor fellows that for whatever reason (age, disability, injury, poor health, poor physical condition) can only handle a doll of about 15-25kgs. Obviously these fellows have no hope of being able to handle this doll no matter how much they may love the idea of a super curvy spinner doll.

After all my waffling and carry-on the bottom line is YES I love this doll and YES I will probably purchase (once I know the weight).

Personally I would have preferred the ass to be 6-8inches SMALLER and the breasts to be 2-4inches LARGER. These would have been the perfect dimensions for a spinner doll if I designed this doll purely as a custom built to my exact specifications. Having the ass a lot smaller would have also knocked off 4-5kgs which would have been my personal preference.

Whilst there are a huge number of us on TDF that worship huge breasts, I know that there are also a very large number of lads here that also LOVE HUGE ASSES - for these booty worshipers this doll is basically perfect.

An amazing design (congrats to the designers)
10/10 for ass lovers
9/10 for huge breast lovers

Merry Xmas all.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

marksibori wrote:Huge ass and giant tits, that's all I want. Please!
That goes for the majority of us on this site LOL
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

UTL

Post by UTL »

mandingo wrote:
Indeed, a simple and true rule. :)

Can't wait for 5th Jan...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

mandingo wrote:
Actually it's great that Climax are developing, or rather have developed, a particularly successful niche for outsize ladies but there is a demand for natural looking dolls. Sex might possibly be an added bonus to life, but for those who have fun with dolls with others in terms of taking them outside, leaving them sitting around the house as sculpture that others can enjoy seeing in all their wonder of realism, a doll who's not an overt sexpot has much to recommend her.

From what I see, the 165 from Climax fits that bill rather successfully. The 175 is wonderful but is a lady perhaps for those taller than I.

Climax very much have my attention as they are specifically one of the brands who focus on quality. Some people think I show favouritism in the direction of certain brands and question my motives. Actually the motive is simple - quality. Quality means that in following my enthusiasm, others can be assured of dolls that do all the right things that a good doll should and thereby be an enhancement to people's lives. Climax are one of the brands who achieve that.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Is this the new Climax Doll 135 cm Melissa 8O

If so, she just went onto my shopping list. Look at the size of that love button 8O :thumbs_up:

A BBW Spinner, we have been calling out for one of these for ages. LJ69 will be beside himself?

O...m...g!!!! Those thighs are heaven sent absolutely beautiful doll right here! :0

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Hershey lee,

Please check your PM!
Very important info!

CheekBusterHedonist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CheekBusterHedonist »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Is this the new Climax Doll 135 cm Melissa 8O

First of all...WOW! I'm new to these forums (and to the Doll Companion community in general) and after spending some time looking at several different models, I've settled on purchasing this one as my first doll. Although this is not a cheap investment, I've been conplempating pulling the trigger and purchasing a doll all my own for some time. I just can't get enough of her round curves and "meaty" physique. Not to mention her weight to height ratio; I want a doll that has some weight to her as my time spent alone with her will be...vigorous...to say the least. After looking through the forums for the past few weeks, I've found that Dollstudio.org (US) can manufacture and ship this doll to my location (thankfully) :thumbs_up: . I'll be glued to the forums to keep up with the experiences and logs of others in anticipation of eventually sharing my own. Stayed tuned ya'll. I'll be posting more in the weeks to come; I can't wait to show her off to you all. Cheers! :glou:

Jbaybay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jbaybay »

Happy Tuesday everybody,

To anyone who has purchased this doll, I would love whatever feedback you can leave. I am debating heavily on purchasing this doll before the end of the year but as you pro’s know, you have to do your research.

Cheers

INFORMATIONS