http://www.climax-doll.com/

ClimaxDoll's NEW ARRIVAL showing up now

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ClimaxDoll's NEW ARRIVAL showing up now

Post by robbyd »

48kg and 45kg should both be incorrect!
Climax is reworking this doll to make lighter.
Lets wait until we hear from them to confirm.
Hopefully, they can get it under 100 pounds!! My back cannot deal with this!!!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yes hopefully they can re-work the doll and drop the weight considerably. Virtually no one can handle a plus 50kg doll. As much as I love her curvy body shape I cannot even consider buying her at this weight. It is a difficult situation as we have asked for a super curvy doll with huge ass but with that body type comes a lot of weight.

A great design and a very unique doll - lets hope we can get the weight down a bit so that more people can enjoy her.

CheekBusterHedonist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CheekBusterHedonist »

ClimaxDoll wrote:Hey guys, here are the nude pics of the new doll 135cm as below for your reference,do you like it?

Absolutely stunning. I've ordered this doll as my first ever and I'm 100% certain she's the only one I'll need for some time...maybe ever. I was hoping to see these doggy style shots ever since I first saw her 3 weeks ago in the forums. I'm SO glad I found this thread as I now have a better idea as to what she looks like from the back.

Insofar as the weight is concerned; it is unfortunate that her size may prove problematic for those who want to purchase her, but have back issues. Fortunately for me, I'm both young and in pretty good shape so I can handle moving her around. I may not be able to "spin" her, but I won't have problems picking her up to change poses and positions.
I'm pretty sure the 53 kg. (~116 lbs.) weight description is accurate. This girl is meat on top of meat, a perfect feast and tasty treat! :twisted:

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

I almost busted just from looking at that!

CheekBusterHedonist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CheekBusterHedonist »

kambui wrote:I almost busted just from looking at that!
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I can't wait to sink my face into all that meat! :twisted:

Sophie Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Sophie Marie »

Hey Guys! I'm glad people are interested in the CLM 135 cm Doll. Definitely the curviest out there!

gothic

Post by gothic »

nice pomo video

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Those new photos.... WOW!!!!

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

was thinking, maybe the vagina can be correctly placed if the anus was removed. I mean its not really necessary, both holes essentially serve the same purpose but maybe mold a visual anus in the correct position just for visual correctness sake. from what Ive read most try to reach for the vagina even in doggy position but are forced to use the alternate hole because of the placements. I would be happy with just one hole if it was place and angle correctly.

just my 2Cents
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I saw this doll, in living, breathing, human form - differing only in height (probably 5'2" tall) - on Saturday.

If you were in Guy Fieri's Las Vegas restaurant around 6 p.m. that evening, you saw her, too: Sitting facing a window near the street entrance, accompanied by a dude many of us can only envy for his good fortune. She wore a tan-colored dress that came halfway down her thigh, with a V-neck that showed her ample cleavage and a small tattoo on the left breast (I could have done without that ...).

When she got out of her chair, her bubble-butt projecting probably a good eight inches or more from her back, I realized she was the incarnation of this doll. It stunned me. My eyes followed her out the door.

"Melissa" exists, folks.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Wauw, this one comes pretty close to what i'm looking for in a doll. I'm with MrPlastic on the angle.. why is that still a thing after so many dolls produced? This should be the perfect doll for doggy.

If it didn't have a micro dick and meat flaps I would have put this on the top of my list.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

SizeKing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SizeKing »

Wow - BBW with an actual clit. Wish she was 165 cm or more and 100 lbs. Great video!

Vagina and anus will be incorrectly placed until they stop using a bar for the hips and use a box - like the pelvic bone.
SizeKing - because size matters

Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raijin »

I have a feeling this doll would have gotten a lot more hype if it were not for the poorly positioned vagina & anus, and the over-exaggerated clit, nipples, and labia (WHY?).

I really hope ClimaxDoll will consider taking another look at this doll's design and fix the mentioned issues while keeping the other amazing body proportions.

I was ready to buy this doll when I saw the ass, hips, and thighs from the tease pictures, but when I saw the rest of the package... :cry:

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Raijin wrote:I have a feeling this doll would have gotten a lot more hype if it were not for the poorly positioned vagina & anus, and the over-exaggerated clit, nipples, and labia (WHY?).

I really hope ClimaxDoll will consider taking another look at this doll's design and fix the mentioned issues while keeping the other amazing body proportions.

I was ready to buy this doll when I saw the ass, hips, and thighs from the tease pictures, but when I saw the rest of the package... :cry:
My thoughts exactly.

I don't mind the nips being large, but they look so weird. Its like 3 nipples stacked on each other. Can't help but think they look like Alf's nose.
And don't get me started on the pussies on allot of the dolls.. why not a clean inny?!

:shakefist:
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

I actually thought this was unique and extremely aesthetic, no doll in the market, not in the past or right now has her features. Her clit is so detailed as well. Obviously not every doll will be perfect, but she seems damn perfect for me. If its just the nipples and clit bothering you, you can always cut and reshape on your own, not hard to do.
Mamilla wrote:
Raijin wrote:I have a feeling this doll would have gotten a lot more hype if it were not for the poorly positioned vagina & anus, and the over-exaggerated clit, nipples, and labia (WHY?).

My thoughts exactly.

I don't mind the nips being large, but they look so weird. Its like 3 nipples stacked on each other. Can't help but think they look like Alf's nose.
And don't get me started on the pussies on allot of the dolls.. why not a clean inny?!

:shakefist:

INFORMATIONS