http://www.climax-doll.com/

Climax Doll 135 Info?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Climax Doll 135 Info?

Post by Detrick420 »

I've been lurking here on these forms for a few weeks (Yes another big boob lover recently brought to your community)!! and I am narrowing my search down for my first doll purchase. I think I'm down to two options and one I'm interested in is the ClimaxDoll135Melissa. I see that the doll is fairly new. I absolutely love the shape of the ClimaxDoll135Melissa but my only hesitation is that there is not a lot of user feedback. It seems ClimaxDoll from what I gathered in my short time in the doll world has had success with their UNA line of dolls and some of the most helpful people on this site own their products. Does anyone have more info on the 135Melissa Doll, like its weight and user feedback? Maybe a couple of regular photos not professional grade? I'm sure someone must have purchased this beautiful piece of artwork by now..... right?

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Jbaybay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Climax Doll 135 Info?

Post by Jbaybay »

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

check your PM please.

Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Detrick420 »

Thanks Jbaybay, I saw that thread but that's the only one that I could find. I was just seeing if anyone else had any photos or an actual personal review of the doll. Also robbyd I got your message but due to me being new here and figuring out the UI of the forum I'm currently having troubles figuring out how to respond to you. But I'll keep working at it! In the meantime maybe someone else will chime in on this thick stallion.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

(Welcome) to the forum, Detrick420.

New members can't send PMs until 5 posts are approved, lifting restrictions. Click the (Welcome) above for useful welcome spam..

Also, a 'stallion' is a male horse used for breeding. Adult distaff are called mares. :thumbs_up:

Detrick420
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Detrick420 »

Well then would it be safe to call her a "Clydesdale"? Because she's a real show piece.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Detrick420 wrote:Well then would it be safe to call her a "Clydesdale"? Because she's a real show piece.
Sounds about right.. :wink:

Jbaybay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jbaybay »

Info on the forum is scarce about the climax 135 besides that thread and one or two others, I did my looking a few weeks back and didn’t find much either. There aren’t many dolls that are built like that tho so if that’s the body style you’re looking for then you’ve found a good one, or the new YL 146. Just my opinion but I think those two dolls are the only bbw dolls worth considering. The rest are taller and heavier and if it was a real woman it would be awesome but the fact it’s a dead weight doll has to make you re-evaluate what to get.

dlust
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dlust »

Hi, I just created a review on this site. It points out some of the issues that I have but I still really like this doll. My doll weighs about 115 pounds. I usually move the doll by bear hugging it. I'm a strong guy but the weight does make it difficult to move around or even turn over on the bed. Just today her feet bolts did some damage to my bed. Now I need to find some thicker socks.
viewtopic.php?f=382&t=105041

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Seattle Slew wrote:[url=http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521]

Also, a 'stallion' is a male horse used for breeding. Adult distaff are called mares. :thumbs_up:
Thank you for elaborating this there is so many people including instagram models referring to themselves as a "Stallions"! Its amazing that people dont know the difference.
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS