http://www.climax-doll.com/

Una aka CC and her new breast enlargement

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Una aka CC and her new breast enlargement

Post by sv »

subcom117 wrote:At that size, each boob is only a couple of inches shy of a basketball! 8O (Standard men's basketball is 30")
It boggles the mind. :roll: Very well done! :glou:
Thanks Subcom117 , i could probably get her to 30" but i think it would be risky. Im afraid her breasts would stretch too far and rip or rupture. I had a vision and im thankful that i was able to acheive that vision and now i get to enjoy it and you all get to see the pictures.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

CF wrote:Ingenious problem-solving, and beautiful results. I'm with subcom: Still trying to wrap my head around this!

I tried to approximate a before and after comparison. See below. Climax should consider manufacturing a version of Una (both in her original and huge-booty forms) to these proportions!
Thanks CF, I think Climax would be able achieve her current size or even larger super easily. All they would have to do is just add more cotton to her current breast pocket.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks for the videos, sv!

I'm still hoping Climax Doll release a full-height version of Una, which would have breasts of these dimensions as a starting point. Until then, just adding more cotton during the manufacturing process would work!

How are her back incisions holding up? Do you need to keep them covered, so the TPE does not fray?

There's a very active community at the Inventor's Corner subforum, located at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6. I bet the folks there would appreciate hearing about your breast-enlargement process. It's a topic that comes up every few months on TDF, and your solution seems a lot safer - for a doll and an owner - than some of the ideas proposed in the past.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

CF wrote:You need to email some of these pictures to Chelsea! She'd probably be amazed!

Could you take some more photos showing her boobs juxtaposed against household objects, like you did after her first thread? It will make it easier for us to perceive her voluptuousness.

I'm sorely tempted to follow in your footsteps!
Ill see what I can compare them to, I don't have to many things, mainly a gallon of milk is what captures her size especially since most people have one in their fridge but ill see what I can do. If you want your doll to have larger breasts then go for it, you'll be satisfied with the results. Its risky but can be rewarding in the end. Chelsea Charms has silly string implants and almost all the women that have them have uneven breasts or one bigger than the other and yet Chelsea was the lucky one to have them grow evenly and round. I was lucky with CC that her breasts took the cotton evenly and one isn't larger than the other. So far her incisions are holding up well, I just put baby oil on them so they stay moist and not dry up and some baby powder afterwards. I just washed her and cleaned her up and all I had to do was keep the openings on her back covered and she was fine.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

8) job well done .

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

david 68 wrote:8) job well done .
Thanks David 68, glad you all like them

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

A couple more from her Chelsea bra set
Attachments
FullSizeRender178.jpg
FullSizeRender178.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2085 times
FullSizeRender179.jpg
FullSizeRender179.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2085 times
FullSizeRender180.jpg
FullSizeRender180.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2085 times
FullSizeRender181.jpg
FullSizeRender181.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2085 times

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

Nice doll, and nice job with the experimentation! I'm glad things turned out for you and thanks for documenting and sharing the results and process with the community.

Does it feel like the TPE is being stretched a lot? I worry that there are micro tears perhaps on the inside that might grow over time. Please do keep us updated and best of luck with your doll.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

micofm wrote:Nice doll, and nice job with the experimentation! I'm glad things turned out for you and thanks for documenting and sharing the results and process with the community.

Does it feel like the TPE is being stretched a lot? I worry that there are micro tears perhaps on the inside that might grow over time. Please do keep us updated and best of luck with your doll.
Her breasts and the TPE don't feel like they are being stretched a lot, they seem to be holding up nicely. Only time will tell but I plan on taking good care of her since I'm extremely satisfied with the results.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

CC showing off her new size from a couple of angles
Attachments
FullSizeRender207.jpg
FullSizeRender207.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
FullSizeRender210.jpg
FullSizeRender210.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
FullSizeRender211.jpg
FullSizeRender211.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
FullSizeRender212.JPG
FullSizeRender212.JPG (2.1 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
FullSizeRender213.JPG
FullSizeRender213.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 2037 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Each time this thread is updated, a unicorn is born. :)

(How's her back holding up, sv?)
Viva la megaboobs!

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here are the frontal videos I promised. Ill make some more next week to show how soft they are and ill try to make some of her ass. I hope you all like them..........if you look closely you can notice how much her ass and hips shake in the videos.
Attachments
Clip 7.MOV
Her right breasts
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 1952 times
Clip 8.MOV
Her left breasts
(2.08 MiB) Downloaded 1947 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

CF wrote:Each time this thread is updated, a unicorn is born. :)

(How's her back holding up, sv?)
Her back is holding up just fine, no issues yet. I'm sure her skeleton will have some issues later on due to the added extra weight of her breasts but she mainly stays on her back and sides so I think she'll be fine. The only time she stands up is when I'm taking pictures or videos of her.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

sv wrote: Her back is holding up just fine, no issues yet.
Excellent, that's great to hear.
sv wrote: I'm sure her skeleton will have some issues later on due to the added extra weight of her breasts but she mainly stays on her back and sides so I think she'll be fine. The only time she stands up is when I'm taking pictures or videos of her.
I keep my Una stored with her arms propped up at her sides, basically cradling her breasts. This keeps them from tearing away from the solar plexus, which has occured to other companies' busty dolls. Have you tried doing the same thing?

The photos and videos are beautiful. A request: Could you take some videos horizontally, rather than vertically? That will make it easier for viewers to look at them at a larger size.

Her jiggle factor is terrific! She continues to shake even after you stop touching her!
Viva la megaboobs!

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

CF wrote:
sv wrote: Her back is holding up just fine, no issues yet.
Excellent, that's great to hear.
sv wrote: I'm sure her skeleton will have some issues later on due to the added extra weight of her breasts but she mainly stays on her back and sides so I think she'll be fine. The only time she stands up is when I'm taking pictures or videos of her.
I keep my Una stored with her arms propped up at her sides, basically cradling her breasts. This keeps them from tearing away from the solar plexus, which has occured to other companies' busty dolls. Have you tried doing the same thing?

The photos and videos are beautiful. A request: Could you take some videos horizontally, rather than vertically? That will make it easier for viewers to look at them at a larger size.

Her jiggle factor is terrific! She continues to shake even after you stop touching her!
I keep CC stored on her back with her arms also cradling her breasts but I also put one thick book on each side between her breasts and the wall of her storage bin to keep her breasts squeezed together which is necessary now do to her larger size. Ill try to take some videos horizontally next time. Her breasts do continue to jiggle and shake for a bit, I think its due to the extra weight in her breasts. I'm extremely pleased with the results, she's everything I wanted.

INFORMATIONS