http://www.climax-doll.com/

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Nerota

Re: THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!

Post by Nerota »

If climax had put this out sooner I would have bought it right away, bought a fantasia and 150cm yl o cup which will be here next week. I'll have to wait till I do my taxes, but I can't wait :)

gracflown
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gracflown »

Hershey lee wrote:
gracflown wrote:With great regret, I will have to let this beauty pass i lose my job so
I can not afford it :( :( :(
That really sucks to hear gracflown,i had problens with my job as well,i was lucky enough to save up enough before i got tired of the disrespect my employment did to me so i recently quit,hopefully we can find jobs soon,good luck man :glou:

Thx i hope too we find new jobs.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Good luck to all of us in finding jobs!!
Still waiting for Climax to send some more pics, video and SPECS!!!!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

robbyd wrote:Good luck to all of us in finding jobs!!
Who knows when thatll be,they still havent gotten back to us on why we cant choose our heads & why they tried to charge an extra 200 for the free head that was suppose to be given with the purchase of this doll :shakefist:

Curveman

Post by Curveman »

Hershey lee wrote:
robbyd wrote:Good luck to all of us in finding jobs!!
Who knows when thatll be,they still havent gotten back to us on why we cant choose our heads & why they tried to charge an extra 200 for the free head that was suppose to be given with the purchase of this doll :shakefist:
Yeah whats with that? Robbyd i thought we were getting a second head with this deal. Not everyones a fan of that eudoxi head but we went along with it because we thought we were getting an extra head.
Bea's Introduction (105cm Uns Kaine (huge tits))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91628
Bunny's Reintroduction(90cm milf doll (huge ass))http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=92928
Bunny's bikini shots (90cm milf doll (huge ass)) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75769

Melonie's introduction (165 K cup) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=73968

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

That's what I was told too.
I am as much in the dark as you guys.
Hoping to hear something soon.

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

I'm also not a fan of the current Eudoxi face. Without seeing more pics of it, it looks a bit scifi space alien. That choice of a second head sold me on the deal. Hopefully we can get the company to confirm the initial offer. Also, I was wondering if anyone has had any delivery issues with orders involving smaller dolls like the Una 100 plus + coming to the US. I've read things about that some countries have restrictions on shipments of adult dolls under certain heights. The 130cm Una is a bit shorter than many adult dolls, but its full figure is extremely womanly. So, just wondering. Hoping also to get the second head selection issue straightened out soon.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Zontarz wrote:I'm also not a fan of the current Eudoxi face. Without seeing more pics of it, it looks a bit scifi space alien. That choice of a second head sold me on the deal. Hopefully we can get the company to confirm the initial offer. Also, I was wondering if anyone has had any delivery issues with orders involving smaller dolls like the Una 100 plus + coming to the US. I've read things about that some countries have restrictions on shipments of adult dolls under certain heights. The 130cm Una is a bit shorter than many adult dolls, but its full figure is extremely womanly. So, just wondering. Hoping also to get the second head selection issue straightened out soon.
I think it depends on your state,im from California & ordered my una doll with no problems so depends where you live but you should be good,as for the head issue...climax finally messaged back & we still get the 2 heads as promised,they told me there was a misunderstanding were they thought i ment 3 heads which to be honest i dont understand how they thought that when i didnt even have a 2nd head option :whistle: i checked the site & the head options are still absent so im guessin if you order her early like i did your gonna have this anoying problem of waiting longer -_- they still havent started work on my doll for this reason which i ordered a suntan skin but they offered me an alternative of a yellow skin built since its in inventory they told me they can send her asap...i told them i still want my suntan doll like really what is the point of customization at this point but considering the fact they take so long to respond i might take that offer...their response time literally went from once a day to like once a week if that & the wait has been killing me,not to mention they still never dropped the number of how much she weighs...so yeah still lotta problems

Bigone88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigone88 »

Honestly this company has the worst customer service I have ever seen. Why don’t we have any info on weight and dimensions. I’m seriously thinking about starting my own doll company in Chicago because of this. We all deserve better service than this. they made the doll, so can why don’t they put it on a scale and measure the b**ch

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Bigone88 wrote:Honestly this company has the worst customer service I have ever seen. Why don’t we have any info on weight and dimensions. I’m seriously thinking about starting my own doll company in Chicago because of this. We all deserve better service than this. they made the doll, so can why don’t they put it on a scale and measure the b**ch
I know what you mean,we have the measurements for some parts but still never gave us the weight & weve asked plenty times,they seem very selective with what they want to answer,they said their shipping my doll asap but i asked for pictures,the weight & tracking number,never sent pics to me,never answered the weight question & told me theyd give me the tracking number in 4 days...4 days pass i ask for the tracking number again & they told me theyd give it to me tomorrow because of time zones,& yet another day goes by were i still dont have my tracking number,mind you i was already waiting for a customized doll but they said since ive been waiting so long to give me an option B custom since they can ship her asap,well even asap is taking too long for a doll i dont even know what shell look like aside from body shape :shakefist: :drinking: its a mess really,1st the 2nd head misunderstanding,the wait for the weight,customization seemly being shrugged off for a faster alternative shipping but whats the point if i had to wait this dam long anyway

shinichi104
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinichi104 »

Well,Chinese new year has just passed and the company is in china...maybe he's out celebrating with family give him some time.

dollmaker69

Post by dollmaker69 »

Dang...they haven't responded to you guys...what's up with that?...I feel for you guys...patience ...in the future ...another manufacture...would be ideal

Blitza

Post by Blitza »

It takes really some Time, dont know why Johnny got so slow in Replys and all. Somehow it Comes to my mind that making Dolls isnt his main Point anymore. Not sure what to think..

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

my god she arrived today!! Ok everybody you got questions i can answer them in my review ill start soon as possible which should be in 2 days,ive got plenty pros & plenty cons to talk about but as of tonight ill leave you hear with pics & vids :glou:
Attachments
Snapchat-1777730855.mp4
(5.95 MiB) Downloaded 1380 times
Snapchat-1491531771.mp4
(2.42 MiB) Downloaded 1376 times
Snapchat-298544987.jpg
Snapchat-298544987.jpg (306.21 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
Snapchat-1794387940.jpg
Snapchat-1794387940.jpg (301.85 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
Snapchat-942561928.jpg
Snapchat-942561928.jpg (296.36 KiB) Viewed 1974 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Wow! What an ass!
NICE.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

INFORMATIONS