http://www.climax-doll.com/

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!

Post by sv »

All climax needs to do is to show some drawings or 3D printed dolls to show everyone what the final product is going to look like and sales will come in.

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

It might be a while before we get any updates for this project since they’ve already started Making Jaguar-Chan, I’m guessing maybe by either September or October. We’ve already made drawings/photoshops with measurements provided by Climax. Not really sure what else we could do.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

True story,we did it all,i even asked climax to give us something,anything and they told me not til we get those 4 deposits (deep sigh) :shakefist:

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

I also tried everything and do not know what else to do.
Will continue to contact more members and see what happens.
Please also do so as well.
We will get there EVENTUALLY!!

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Looks like there's no movement, maybe this doll will never get made.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Im not giving up hope just yet,i threw out the idea of a recap cause no one responded to it sooo what if we just made another thread with a recap to this one and let everyone else know there is just 4 more depositer,i just think either way itll be awhile with jaguar being made

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Just some visual reminders of what (generally speaking) is at stake.

I'm not buying or selling, since this doll would be too heavy and not busty enough for me. But I'm intrigued at the idea of pushing the limits of doll design.

Good luck!
Attachments
DCOm5SpXsAEH_pS.jpg
DCOm5SpXsAEH_pS.jpg (199.97 KiB) Viewed 6606 times
DB5nqRrW0AA29ae.jpg
DB5nqRrW0AA29ae.jpg (56.09 KiB) Viewed 6606 times
C-PgO9dXsAA2Ar_.jpg
C-PgO9dXsAA2Ar_.jpg (144.08 KiB) Viewed 6606 times
DWTJzucWkAA-FrA.jpg
DWTJzucWkAA-FrA.jpg (123.76 KiB) Viewed 6606 times
tumblr_pax1akY3YH1rkwvz1o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pax1akY3YH1rkwvz1o1_1280.jpg (262.37 KiB) Viewed 6606 times
C_ION-6XkAA9eVu.jpg
C_ION-6XkAA9eVu.jpg (17.06 KiB) Viewed 6606 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

whats the difference between the Jaguar-Chan and whats already been produced? the 100cm Plus+ already has huge boobs and ass

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

9ks2k wrote:whats the difference between the Jaguar-Chan and whats already been produced? the 100cm Plus+ already has huge boobs and ass
Jaguar Chan is more of a space alien or cartoon character. The waist looks smaller, while the breasts are bigger and rounder (rather than pendulous or natural-looking) with nipple sleeves. Plus there's the animal-human face.

The 100cmPlus+ is a super-voluptuous version of the busty Una Carha doll, with a bigger ass, thicker hips, and I believe a cute little pot belly. Basically a short BBW.
Viva la megaboobs!

9ks2k

Post by 9ks2k »

CF wrote:
9ks2k wrote:whats the difference between the Jaguar-Chan and whats already been produced? the 100cm Plus+ already has huge boobs and ass
Jaguar Chan is more of a space alien or cartoon character. The waist looks smaller, while the breasts are bigger and rounder (rather than pendulous or natural-looking) with nipple sleeves. Plus there's the animal-human face.

The 100cmPlus+ is a super-voluptuous version of the busty Una Carha doll, with a bigger ass, thicker hips, and I believe a cute little pot belly. Basically a short BBW.
gotcha thanks

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

CF wrote:Just some visual reminders of what (generally speaking) is at stake.

I'm not buying or selling, since this doll would be too heavy and not busty enough for me. But I'm intrigued at the idea of pushing the limits of doll design.

Good luck!
Love those natasha crown pictures!! Im hoping when this doll finally gets made she will look similar to her but with plump bbw thighs to match

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Sitting back and watching this thread slow down is painful but makes me wonder if Climax should have stopped with the 100cm+. Not sure how many of the 100cm+ they sold but it was a huge investment and if they didn't make a profit then why would they move on to another huge booty doll that is in a way only going to be slightly larger than the model they already have. Even though I wont be buying one of these dolls due to the weight, I still want to see it be finished because I know its going to look amazing and super thick. I'm guessing if its taking them this long to put out a finished product then its going to take even longer to deliver the actual finished doll to the buyer. Only time will tell I guess.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

sv wrote:Sitting back and watching this thread slow down is painful but makes me wonder if Climax should have stopped with the 100cm+. Not sure how many of the 100cm+ they sold but it was a huge investment and if they didn't make a profit then why would they move on to another huge booty doll that is in a way only going to be slightly larger than the model they already have. Even though I wont be buying one of these dolls due to the weight, I still want to see it be finished because I know its going to look amazing and super thick. I'm guessing if its taking them this long to put out a finished product then its going to take even longer to deliver the actual finished doll to the buyer. Only time will tell I guess.
I'm not so sure the 100cm+ huge-booty Una was a huge investment. As somebody pointed out earlier in this thread, that doll was really just a modification of an existing body, whereas this one is effectively an all-new design with unique design challenges.

SV, both you and I cited weight as a legitimate consideration. That may be what's preventing this idea from taking off.

As you also said, the 135cm Melissa doll (now with two different heads available) does seem to offer much of what this project is proposing. That has to be a factor as well.
Viva la megaboobs!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

The problem isnt the weight its the wait lol,only reason why this doll slowed down is those 4 last deposits and others saying theyre not depositting til they see a finished product which is understandable cause i was one of those buyers when it came to the big booty una doll i came in late during the production of her and if i didnt see the sculpt i wasnt buying it but from climaxes last project i now had enough faith to put ins on this doll,right now they are busy with jaguar anyway so yeah its gonna be slow

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

I'm watching this thread all the time, Robbyd,Herschey and all the others doing so much keeping this thread alive but I'm hearing nothing from Climax no statement no picture what they have done, have they done anything in all that time?, that's not really trustworthy.
Herschey you said Climax ist busy with Jaguar Chan a very special project only for a few, from my point of few Climax is comming away a little bit from the right way.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

INFORMATIONS