www.6yedollglobal.com/

Problems with new 6YE doll I just purchased

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Problems with new 6YE doll I just purchased

Post by Solutionary »

Hi. I have not been having much luck dealing with these issues through my vendor so I'm posting the issues here in hopes of getting some satisfaction.

Over the last several years I've purchased four dolls. My first three were WM Dolls; first a torso doll, then a 140cm D cup, then a full size 163cm C cup.

After doing A LOT of research on all the other dolls out there I decided to take a chance and try a 6YE Doll. There were two main reasons I chose 6YE. What looked to be a better and lighter ball joint skeleton and head connectors. The other was their attention to realistic details on the bodies, more detailed/realistic vaginas, little skin folds around the armpits and buttocks, the body showing a bit of pudginess/body fat and more realistic proportions in general on many of the designs. These are all things that really set 6YE apart from all the other manufacturers out there now. I've also read that they have been around as long as WM Dolls has been around. So, I decided to give 6YE a try on my next doll purchase.

Since I had a 140cm WM Doll and a 163 cm WM Doll I chose to get one in between, a 6YE 150cm D cup beauty, with tan skin.

When the doll arrived I was sad to find a few major problems.

The first glaring problem was the vagina. It is malformed. Half of it is missing. There are no lips. What should be lips is just a little blob of TPE below the clit. Here is a side by side comparison of my doll and what one should look like.
NewDollSideBySide.jpg
NewDollSideBySide.jpg (219.4 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
Here is a closeup
MalformedVagina.jpg
MalformedVagina.jpg (153.84 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
What it's supposed to look like
VaginaAsItShouldBe.jpg
VaginaAsItShouldBe.jpg (69.21 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
I think it's safe to say the way the vagina looks is a very important thing to everyone buying a doll. Every time I look at this it pisses me off that 6YE "PREMIUM" would send this out. As far as I'm concerned it should have been considered as a factory second.

The other obvious issue to me was the fact that the doll wasn't tan like in every photo I'd seen of what a tan doll would look like. It's much lighter.

I immediately reported these problems to my vendor, who then contacted 6YE. The response I got back was ridiculous. They claimed there is a "new version of the doll" that has a "closed vagina." They claimed that's the way all the dolls are now. Needless to say, that is totally UNBELIEVABLE. A company that prides itself on attention to details makes a new version of this doll with a vagina that looks like crap?

The way a vagina looks and the where it's placed on a doll is a HUGE FACTOR in choosing a doll as far as I'm concerned. I would never have chosen this doll is that's the way the vagina looked. And I should add this was not disclosed on the photos I was sent for approval before shipment. I had no reason to believe I would have had to specifically ask for a photo of the vagina from a company that prides itself on attention to details like that.

Regarding the skin color, I was told the flash I used distorted the color in the photo. I have professional LED lights that you can actually adjust the color on. I tweaked them to make sure the cream colored socks I had on the doll were as close as I could get to the right color. That being said, the skin color, even though it doesn't look tan to me, doesn't bother me that much.

The other major issue on this doll I discovered a bit later concerns the skeleton. Once I discovered it I immediately reported this to my vendor as well. Haven't received any reply on this issue.

The way the skeleton was placed in the mold was off on the left shoulder. There's hardly any TPE around the left should joint. There's maybe 1/8" of TPE over it. It's not going to be long before that joint breaks through the TPE which is much softer and easier to damage these days. The other side is fine, as it should be. Lots of TPE around the shoulder joint, like every other doll I have. ( I have had issues with elbow joints breaking through on my older 140cm doll - total bitch to repair)

I tried to adjust the contrast and color balance to try and show how the joint is just 1/8" below the surface when I push down on the TPE above the joint. You can see I hardly have to push any down before the joint appears.
LeftShoulder1.jpg
LeftShoulder1.jpg (270.09 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
Here you can see how I can only pinch a tiny bit of TPE above the should joint.
LeftShoulder2.jpg
LeftShoulder2.jpg (223.24 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
Here's the other side. You can see the difference, how much TPE there is around the joint. I have to push down a lot of TPE before you can see the joint.
RightShoulder1.jpg
RightShoulder1.jpg (221.46 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
Here's how much TPE I can pinch above the right shoulder joint. Plenty, as it should be.
RightShoulder2.jpg
RightShoulder2.jpg (276.32 KiB) Viewed 3711 times
These are serious problems and so far I'm being told none of these things are problems.

Leonlufies
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Problems with new 6YE doll I just purchased

Post by Leonlufies »

Wow, now I'm really anxious of the 6ye doll I ordered, especially the vagina issue and the shoulder.

Shouldn't they at least QC the finished product as this is not some cheap mass produced goods, not to mention that some people even look at them as lifelike companions.
And the vagina part, I really doubt the explanation, even if its true, shouldn't they too had to notify that there had been changes and take down the 'previous' model, not to be rude, but that can already be said to be false advertising.

I would be really horrified and upset if mine happen to be the same. And I hope that you will have a satisfactory respond for this incident.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

I agree with you the vagina entry could have been made slightly more erotic in the details. However I personaly prefer it that way because the small gaping hole of the new version compared to the huge hole visible on previous versions is more realistic.At least 10 of the preferate dolls of my collection (29 total) have a realistic closed vagina like that.

The securing of the skeleton at the right place in the mould remain a problem for manufacturers. I have discussed that problem with some manufacturers using weight reduction boxes (hollow ribcage) and weight reduction heat resisting bags in their TPE dolls. They have to introduce small diameters iron wire bits to position correctly the hollow box in the ribcage in order to have the same TPE skin thickness left, right and back and forth.Afterwards these nails are removed and there are no visible scars.

How are the legs (straight or arched or crocked?) when you stand your doll? 6YE promised to improve their legs knee joints in order to avoid wobbling like I experience with the 169C and the 165F I own.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Sorry to hear about this, Solutionary.

We encourage members to post negative experiences with vendors, but we first ask that they take advantage of the forum's ability to mediate between our members and vendors, to come to a favorable outcome.

If you'd like our help, please provide a copy of the receipt or purchase order showing enough information to verify the purchase, and any correspondence that shows you tried to contact the vendor.

This is required to satisfy Rule 10 of the Forum's Rules of Conduct: https://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html

Please free free to redact/remove personal info. We need enough info for 6Ye Dolls to recognize your order when we inquire. This can be sent to our support email, support@dollforum.com

Hopefully we can help you come to a good resolution with this issue.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Yes, please take this up with your vendor again especially if they are TDF approved. If you don't get anywhere with your vendor have TDF step in. It's important to make sure you received an authentic 6YE. If you didn't this sort of thread only hurts the manufacturer and other vendors.

6YE is one of my top sellers. I've never had such issues with them and don't expect I would. I'm questioning the authenticity of the doll you have.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Solutionary,
Is the vendor on the approved list of 6YE global?
No names needed, just a simple yes or no question.
Best,
Jeff

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

The lack of detail on the belly button is more evidence its not all that it seems. And the face? Is it a 6ye face? Doesn't look like it. Maybe a poor copy of X19? It's hard to believe that's a 6ye vagina.

Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Solutionary »

Hi all. Thanks for all your replies. I've been having problems with my email last couple days (which I didn't' realizing was occurring). I'm on a Mac and periodically some of my email passwords mysteriously get erased so mail doesn't download and Outlook doesn't give me any obvious warnings about it. And for some reason, I didn't get any notifications that replies were happening on this thread even though I have that option checked.

Yes, my vendor is an approved TDF vendor and they are on the approved reseller list at 6YE. I've used them for all my other WM dolls and they've been pretty good at resolving problems. This time though it's been frustrating especially when they accepted the excuses that are completely unbelievable as far as I'm concerned and I thought they were not responding to my further efforts.

BUT, the good news is my vendor is still being responsive. Because of my email problems, I missed my vendor's last response to the skeleton issues and issues I had with one of the heads, which I just got this morning. So I may have jumped the gun on this by posting it here prematurely - though it's probably good to have everyone be aware these issues can occur with 6YE dolls.

As far as I know it's a genuine 6YE doll though I did also just notice what DashingDazzla pointed out, the lack of detail on the belly button is poor too compared to 6YE photos. It just seems this doll was one that should have been rejected by 6YE but they decided to ship it to me anyway. About the head, yes, it's a 6YE head N16. That head does have issues too that I reported to my vendor.

Dollsampler's comment about the vagina being a gaping hole isn't really true unless you have the legs spread really wide apart. Regarding his question about the problems with leg joints, seems they have fixed those problems. This doll doesn't wobble. joints seem fine so far. The knee joints do bend a bit beyond straight which is kinda odd but not a problem. Having the skeleton to close to the surface on that shoulder is a serious problem. As far as I can tell 6YE doesn't wrap the metal joints in anything like WM does. It's just bare metal right up against the TPE so it's really important that they make sure there's enough TPE around the joints. Their quality control should have never let this body go out the door as a "premium doll."

So I am continuing to work this out with my vendor now that my email problem is fixed. As I've said, they have been willing to go above and beyond in the past. Just really tweaked me that they accepted the lame excuse that 6YE redesigned the vagina to a closed vagina.

Here's a few other photos I found of the vagina as it should be, one without the legs spread so wide.
sex-doll-thalia-150cm-4-9-d-cup-sex-doll-genie-21_2000x.jpg
sex-doll-thalia-150cm-4-9-d-cup-sex-doll-genie-21_2000x.jpg (45.5 KiB) Viewed 3387 times
sex-doll-cloe-150cm-4-9-d-cup-sex-doll-genie-10_2000x.jpg
sex-doll-cloe-150cm-4-9-d-cup-sex-doll-genie-10_2000x.jpg (90.45 KiB) Viewed 3387 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hope you can get all this resolved.

Sounds like 6ye is doing a disservice saying nothing is wrong. I can see the problem clearly.
I would be a bit pissed as well. Her vagina looks nothing like the ad pics at all.

I remember 3 years ago when I first came here, 6ye debuted with their 132cm. It was a disaster.
Massive quality issues and they gave a lot of people the shaft, vendors and customers alike.

I have no idea how they redeemed themselves to get back on this board. I almost bought one 3 years ago and am very glad I didn't, as that would have been my first ever doll.

They make nice looking dolls, but given their history, I would never buy from them. Even if I could do TPE dolls.( I'm allergic to them)

Good luck and I hope you come out of this with a fair and just solution....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Solutionary »

Thank you gonestill77. Yes, a disservice is a good way to put it. Like I mentioned, the way they blew me off with such a lame explanation really pissed me off. Incredibly insulting that they think I'm that stupid.

I didn't really know the history of 6YE. My guess would be they put themselves back on the map with innovations like the new kind of skeleton and head connection system and the attention to very nice details on the doll models. I must say if it weren't for the defects, poor quality control this doll would be my absolute favorite so far. Very beautiful, realistic proportions and details. I have an older 140 cm D cup hottie and this 150 cm 6YE skeleton is noticeably lighter. Makes me wonder how much lighter the larger dolls are. My recent purchase of 163 cm WM C-cup was a bit of a shocker how heavy it was. One of the main reasons I chose to go a little smaller on this next doll. I really can't imagine how people handle the HUGE BIG BOOBY BOOTIE dolls that seem to be selling like hot cakes. Seems to me like you'd need to get a little forklift along with them.

Since we're talking about issues, the way 6YE boxes up the doll isn't so hot either. Being used to WM Dolls who are exceptional at the way they box up their dolls, there was very little foam padding around this doll in the box. Only one piece of rigged foam on the bottom of the box and one not-so-sturdy piece to hold the doll at the neck end of the box. The neck of the doll actually busted through the end of the box during shipping at some point. FedEx plastered a ton of plastic wrap around the whole box, a ton on the end. Luckily there wasn't any damage to the doll's neck that I can tell. The rest of the packaging material was just standard bubble wrap. It wouldn't hurt for 6YE to pack a little better?
Box-1.jpg
Box-1.jpg (51.8 KiB) Viewed 3338 times
Box2.jpg
Box2.jpg (52.14 KiB) Viewed 3338 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

If you want history, just use the search function here and type in 6ye 132cm. Start at the last page and work your way back. Lotta history on them there.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about these issues and they are Big Issues. The Fact that 6YE is not taking responsibility for this is going to cost them far more in the Free Market of Public Opinion then the cost they would incur by sending you a replacement doll by scaring away new perspective buyers of their dolls.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

The O.P. said he was having issues with his email. Before you all decide to throw 6YE under the bus give the vendor a chance to resolve the issue.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Solutionary »

MonAmour, I agree. But, as I mentioned above, once I got my email fixed I now know this is not a Vendor issue. It's a 6YE issue. While this post may have been premature, in a sense it's not because the responses from 6YE is what it is at this point and I think it's a good thing members here are aware this sort of thing is going on. I'm certainly hoping 6YE will make things right but their initial responses are not encouraging. That being said, I do have faith in my vendor. I'm sure that they will do everything they can. I can tell you they realize they are going to have to fight with 6YE to make things right.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

TPE is a kind of material that is easy to stick together. You can try to slowly open it where may stick together and see if it will open.

From my experience, the average quality of 6Ye is not worse than any another brands
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS