www.6yedollglobal.com/

6ye 164D cup and missing vaginal ball

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

6ye 164D cup and missing vaginal ball

Post by amytyl »

Hello all,

I ordered a 6ye 164 d cup in natural tone, on March 4th of this year and she arrived on Friday, May 4th. I gave her an oil bath to remove any residue, although she didn't have much of a smell. The sculpt is beautiful, like a young athletic woman although her TPE is really soft, as in softer than a fleshlight, so YMMV on that. A bodystocking helps change that a little, though. Head #16 is too small for that body, but I made a modification to another head I owned. Due to the ball joints standing her up is an exercise in frustration, as the joints rotate in various directions making it seem impossible to leave her up for more than 3 seconds before she shifts. Worse, the tpe ball was missing at the top of the vaginal cavity. Fortunately I ordered her with inserts, but had I sprayed water inside of her it would have been an expensive problem. I'm assuming the discoloration is due to oil seeping from the skeleton, but I'm not sure.
Overall I can't say she's my favorite, but I don't regret buying her. Time will tell whether she grows on me or not.
Special thanks to Jeff at BCD for doing everything in his power to make things right (he caught a few mistakes they had made and kept me informed every step of the way)
Attachments
I'm assuming that's oil or grease, but still WTF?
I'm assuming that's oil or grease, but still WTF?
20180509_140212.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2124 times
Plastic speculum
Plastic speculum
20180509_141146.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 2124 times
20180509_141053.jpg
20180509_141053.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 2124 times
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: 6ye 164D cup and missing vaginal ball

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Worse, the tpe ball was missing at the top of the vaginal cavity.

WTF is going on 6ye?

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I think 6Ye needs to get their shit together.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you want a 164 6ye d cup, you NEED to know this doll can NOT stand on its own.
The ball joint knees can NOT handle the weight.
This means you will need to hang her to store vertical.
We will not be selling this doll unless you validate we told you about this issue, fair enough?
BCD

INFORMATIONS