www.6yedollglobal.com/

161 cm with LILLIAN head.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

161 cm with LILLIAN head.

Post by Dollsampler »

I just ordered the 161 cm body (not the plus version) with LILLIAN head.

I already own the 156 EVO Sasa and I have been so satisfied and impressed by the lifelikeness of Sasa that two month after receiving it I have decided to order the 161 cm model. I had bought iSasa at the DH168 Ali-express store and had a perfect service from SHANNON.(very Professional)

I will buy Lillian at an Ali-express DH168 licensee store. I saw Lillian head on some pictures in this forum (far better pictures than the ones advertised by the vendors) and I fell in love with her because of these pictures (lol)
Of course here this is not an EVO skeleton and DH168 contract the manufacture of their old model dolls with another factory than the evo models. Consequently here I can choose between three color instead of two. (white like Sasa, honey ligh (which I choose) and now tan). However I think the delicate Asian faces of DH168 would look odd with tan skin color.(perhaps I am wrong)
I hope that despites the fact that the factory is not the same, the lifelikeness of the body and especially the organ détails, aspect and behaviour (when legs are spread for example (NO SPREADING OF THE ORGANS) or also the fact that the breasts are the more lifelike (aspect) amongst the 9 dolls I recently bought). should be the same.
I will revert back with a comparaison of the two models upon Lillian arrival.

INFORMATIONS