www.6yedollglobal.com/

Amor 162 bigger breast version?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
DashingDazzla

Re: Amor 162 bigger breast version?

Post by DashingDazzla »

See the last couple of pages of this thread for pics.

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=111021&start=30

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

DashingDazzla wrote:You can now get a G cup version. With puffy nipples i might add. They are not listed on the 6ye site yet.

Yes, she is at my home awaiting more pics, and she does have nice puffy breasts. She is 84lb minus head.
I don't have the stats on the B breast version, but she looks quite similar but more fuller due to her larger breasts

Mishka

Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Wannadollnao1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wannadollnao1 »

C or D cup would be great, for sure. I love the placement of the other bits, but the b cup gives me pause.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Mishka1965 wrote:
DashingDazzla wrote:You can now get a G cup version. With puffy nipples i might add. They are not listed on the 6ye site yet.

Yes, she is at my home awaiting more pics, and she does have nice puffy breasts. She is 84lb minus head.
I don't have the stats on the B breast version, but she looks quite similar but more fuller due to her larger breasts

Mishka

Hi Mishka,

Thank you for these pictures of outstanding quality featuring the new ( long C shaped) G cup Amor doll . You indicate a weight of 40 kgs (when head is Added ) when the B cup model weight 39kgs plus. So I dont expect too much thickness improvements to the thigh upper part of the body compared to the perfect lower body.
What are the overall (exterior of arm to exterior of arm) shoulders width (only 33 for the Bcup) and the waistline (only 51 for the B cup)The legs lenght of that doll are a litlle too much at the higher range too (83 cm inner thigh lenght for 162cm confirmed by GORDONIS review altough HIGHHEELLOVERM read 164cm))

INFORMATIONS