www.6yedollglobal.com/

Looking for real weight

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Mourad
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Looking for real weight

Post by Mourad »

merax
Wow, she looks amazing !! even thinks she can talk. :mrgreen:
Thank you so much for these pics. I think I can make my choice now!
BTW, Does she have ball-jointed palms? In addition, the screws on the feet have been modified? It looks great , no longer worries about the slipping :multi:

metrax

Post by metrax »

I'm glad if I could help. You're right, she really is a very elegant lady. No matter what she is wearing (or not :whistle: ), she is always worth a look. You'll find that your girl will talk to you, too.

She has MF's screw covers on the screws, highly recommended to protect stockings, shoes and the floor.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=100373

And yes, palms with ball joints.
Happy in doll heaven

Mourad
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mourad »

metrax,
Thanks a lot! the accessories website is very helpful :D
What kind of skin tone does your beauty have, sometimes looks caucasian, :o and you decorated her with moles? or is it a custom option? It make her looks vivid :mrgreen:

metrax

Post by metrax »

Mourad,
she is tan. The moles are homemade. So is the pubic hair and the areola color and size. Other lipstick and lower eyelashes added. Only the eye makeup is original.

That's her current look, long hair and a plait.
DSC00579.jpg
DSC00579.jpg (79.64 KiB) Viewed 615 times
Happy in doll heaven

Mourad
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mourad »

merax,
what a goddess!! :multi: can't stop myself from asking for more photographys! :mrgreen:

What kind of paint did you use to paint her areola and mole? Do they fade?

I heard that when tpe get dye, color will gradually penetrate into the flesh, if I paint some light red on her hands and feet, let it penetrate over time
It might look like a real hands :whistle: ?

metrax

Post by metrax »

I used Grim's bodycolor2 for moles and areola. No fading and if I don't like the look I can peel it off.
viewforum.php?f=426
viewtopic.php?f=426&t=105247
For hands and feet I would take makup powder and fix with baby oil. This will not last long but is easy to remove. I think bodycolor is not the right one.

Some take sharpies, but that's permanent. No way to correct a mistake.

I would begin first with small things. Get yourself a piece of TPE and practice. That's cheaper than a ruined doll and also more nerve-sparing.

DSC00574_t.JPG
DSC00574_t.JPG (517.24 KiB) Viewed 600 times
DSC00580_t.JPG
DSC00580_t.JPG (473.35 KiB) Viewed 600 times
Happy in doll heaven

Mourad
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mourad »

Thank you for your new artwork! :glou: Isn't it beautiful to be awakened by a goddess every morning
There's a lot of content on the accessories website,I think I need to study them for a while :mrgreen:
It's a smart idea to try small pieces of TPE
BTW, on this shoot, the goddess's legs look great! :D
I'm a little confused that sometimes her calves looked a little bit even and less like a human anatomy,
So I was wondering how they would look like from the front and back when they were stretched out

INFORMATIONS