www.6yedollglobal.com/

The TRUTH about maintenance of 6YE latest Generation

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The TRUTH about maintenance of 6YE latest Generation

Post by udaman »

zodiac wrote:For more than one user?
1) strict cleaning and safe using for anyone.
2) dont get porous material than can hold in something unhealthy
3) your start up cost doesnt reflect long term consideration.

Put together what I am saying.

If business fails, maybe locals dont want such a place around, etc. You want the best resell value.

Ill assume you know to get an LLC and how and why its used.
I understand what you mean. This isn't my first business.

Interestingly, everybody tells me not to use TPE here, while 90% of Dolls currently available in brothels around the world are made of TPE. :|

I might end up buying both type of material in the end... only one way to really know what's worth it and what's not.

More 6YE premium Doll owners feedback are welcome

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

The new formula of 6Ye TPE is that it can lockup the oil inside the TPE so the oil won't easily leak out. It's not completely non-oily, but you'd feel it's less oily obviously than the previous formula
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by udaman »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:The new formula of 6Ye TPE is that it can lockup the oil inside the TPE so the oil won't easily leak out. It's not completely non-oily, but you'd feel it's less oily obviously than the previous formula
Thanks a lot for that answer.

I guess it's not as awesome as it sounded hah.

The Day TPE becomes non porous (if that's even possible), I think silicone will die (except for the top end ones that cost 7000 usd but that's a different segment of the market)

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

udaman wrote:
Sexy Sex Doll wrote:The new formula of 6Ye TPE is that it can lockup the oil inside the TPE so the oil won't easily leak out. It's not completely non-oily, but you'd feel it's less oily obviously than the previous formula
Thanks a lot for that answer.

I guess it's not as awesome as it sounded hah.

The Day TPE becomes non porous (if that's even possible), I think silicone will die (except for the top end ones that cost 7000 usd but that's a different segment of the market)
Doubt it will die, but non porous tpe would be a huge breakthrough but then you still got the oil and vaseline maintenance

INFORMATIONS