www.6yedollglobal.com/

The TRUTH about maintenance of 6YE latest Generation

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

The TRUTH about maintenance of 6YE latest Generation

Post by udaman »

Hello,

I am planning on buying Dolls in the next few months, and I have been informing myself about Dolls in general for a year now.

All in all, I ended up focusing my attention on 2 Brands. WM Dolls because of the large choice and long reputation, and 6YE Premium, the younger company that comes up with more innovations it seems.

I read recently on SexySexDoll and also heard from another US vendor, that since December 2018, the latest 6YE Dolls no longer require the tedious [oil + baby powder] maintenance routine, because of a claimed "breakthrough" in the TPE formula.

I suspect this claim to be for Marketing purposes.

But for those who own a Doll from later 2018 or 2019, could you confirm such statement ?

Because if this is true... it's a PRETTY BIG DEAL for me....
It literally boosts their Dolls to the same low maintenance level as Silicone Dolls, while maintaining the pros of softer TPE...

It seems a little too good to be true.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The TRUTH about maintenance of 6YE latest Generation

Post by Darkangel65 »

I would like to know if this is true too
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

udaman,
My suggestion....
Sit back and wait.
Now, do not get paralysis of analysis.
Some people have not oiled for along time after the initial wash to get off the residues from whatever is on the dolls before they ship to the USA.
MANDOS oils before photos then washes.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by udaman »

I am actually thinking of opening a brothel in the next 3 to 6 months, which is why having low maintenance Dolls would be a game changer for my daily work.

Right now the only way to have that is to invest in 5000+ usd silicone Dolls but I don't have that kind of budget at the moment.

So when I heard this news about 6YE I immediately wanted to double check. I hope some recent 6YE Doll owners will see this topic.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There are silicone dolls which are excellent which don't cost $5000

Silicone does not stain so readily and stains disappear by themselves in time. It's easier to repair. It's not a dust and dirt magnet as TPE is.

Even then, oiling TPE is optional anyway. But silicone is better. Powdering is all that's needed

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

udaman wrote:I am actually thinking of opening a brothel in the next 3 to 6 months, which is why having low maintenance Dolls would be a game changer for my daily work.

Right now the only way to have that is to invest in 5000+ usd silicone Dolls but I don't have that kind of budget at the moment.

So when I heard this news about 6YE I immediately wanted to double check. I hope some recent 6YE Doll owners will see this topic.
2k...5k....and the doll cost is your budgetary concern?

udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by udaman »

Maviarab wrote:
udaman wrote:I am actually thinking of opening a brothel in the next 3 to 6 months, which is why having low maintenance Dolls would be a game changer for my daily work.

2k...5k....and the doll cost is your budgetary concern?
When you have a Brothel with let's say 4 Dolls

TPE Dolls ---> 4 Dolls x 2000 usd = 8000 usd Investment
SILICONE Dolls ---> 4 x 5000 usd = 20 000 usd Investment

There is a major difference in investment mate...

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Okay, 12K difference, but how about hygiene, repairs, and such. How about your investment in the establishment -or will it be hotel rooms to be paid by the customer.

I read so much about brothels and rentals, about plans, about services offered, but not much about actual operations or trustworthy reviews. Sorry for being skeptical.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

But you don't need $5000usd silicone dolls any more.

As this is in a 6YE forum I cannot mention other manufacturers but in the past year I have done three reviews of three competing silicone manufacturers and particularly with the new features of one of them, all three come up trumps and with all the advantages of silicone and within budget.

Because silicone fundamentally rejects liquids and because TPE is fundamentally absorptive, the advantages of silicone for a brothel speak for themselves.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by udaman »

Nescio50 wrote:Okay, 12K difference, but how about hygiene, repairs, and such. How about your investment in the establishment -or will it be hotel rooms to be paid by the customer.

I read so much about brothels and rentals, about plans, about services offered, but not much about actual operations or trustworthy reviews. Sorry for being skeptical.
There are way more brothels in Europe than America but the whole wave started a year ago only. It's very recent.
Just check sexysexdoll list of brothels around the world.

As for the investment, the dolls represent easily 70% of the total investment. Workshops aren't expensive to rent where I live.
Out of all the brothels I have seen, almost all of them use TPE dolls.

This supposedly new 6YE formula could make my days easier. If it is not just a sales trick.

I know one guy who bought 6000 euros silicone dolls for his brothel but he started this year. Not sure it was wise but we'll see if he gets his ROI.

udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by udaman »

haremlover wrote:But you don't need $5000usd silicone dolls any more.

As this is in a 6YE forum I cannot mention other manufacturers but in the past year I have done three reviews of three competing silicone manufacturers and particularly with the new features of one of them, all three come up trumps and with all the advantages of silicone and within budget.

Because silicone fundamentally rejects liquids and because TPE is fundamentally absorptive, the advantages of silicone for a brothel speak for themselves.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks. You have motivated me to give another shot at silicone Dolls in the mean time.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

udaman wrote:
Thanks. You have motivated me to give another shot at silicone Dolls in the mean time.
Maybe you could ask for a TPE sample from 6YE? Seems like it could clear up your concerns.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I had a 6ye from 2018 and there was tearing from the anus all the way up the crack. I'm not sure if it was the weight of the booty or my not oiling as I should have.

udaman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by udaman »

Zaborg wrote:I had a 6ye from 2018 and there was tearing from the anus all the way up the crack. I'm not sure if it was the weight of the booty or my not oiling as I should have.
How many "sessions" did it take for you to tear it in your opinion?

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

For more than one user?
1) strict cleaning and safe using for anyone.
2) dont get porous material than can hold in something unhealthy
3) your start up cost doesnt reflect long term consideration.

Put together what I am saying.

If business fails, maybe locals dont want such a place around, etc. You want the best resell value.

Ill assume you know to get an LLC and how and why its used.

INFORMATIONS