www.6yedollglobal.com/

Problems with new 6YE doll I just purchased

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Problems with new 6YE doll I just purchased

Post by Solutionary »

I'm very familiar now with the older TPE formulas and the newer. I have noticed the new formulas are softer and stickier. But this is not a problem of the TPE sticking the vagina together. This is a bad casting. The vagina lips are completely missing. Nothing is stuck together.

Not sure how many dolls they can make from a mold before it wears out, but I'm thinking maybe the mold they used for this doll had seen better days? The vagina problem and body details like the belly area are not as detailed.

Drips
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Drips »

Yes I hope that its problem does not apply to the entire 6ye premium range

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This is NOT the only doll that 6ye put out with a FUCKED UP labia!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Solutionary wrote:I'm very familiar now with the older TPE formulas and the newer. I have noticed the new formulas are softer and stickier. But this is not a problem of the TPE sticking the vagina together. This is a bad casting. The vagina lips are completely missing. Nothing is stuck together.

Not sure how many dolls they can make from a mold before it wears out, but I'm thinking maybe the mold they used for this doll had seen better days? The vagina problem and body details like the belly area are not as detailed.

Solutionary - I do not mean to dredge this up on you, but am wondering of you have had any resolution with your defective doll?
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Another complaint about a 6Ye doll is set aside while we ask for proof and source (Rule 10).

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Looks like 6ye stock is dropping fast and we do NOT want to be apart of this anymore.
There latest reply on my issue was ridiculous.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Johanson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Johanson »

Reading all of these posts now scares me as well. I was looking at a 6ye from: https://silicone-sexy-doll.com, but now have fears.

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Bump for tracking purposes

Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Solutionary »

Hi All. For some reason I haven't been getting notices of new posts on this thread even though I have it checked.

I have been working with my vendor SexyRealSexDolls.com to solve the problem. I can tell you SexyRealSexDolls.com "really does put their customers first." I'm not sure how they did it, what they had to do (actually I just asked them today if they could tell me how they did it) but they arranged for 6YE to send me a replacement, which is on the way. I do have more info to post on the defects in the original doll I got. I actually found a couple more serious defects beyond what I already posted, which I will update you on soon.

What have I learned from all of this so far? First, it's very important to pick a vendor like SexyRealSexDolls.com who will actually stand behind the products they sell and put you first if anything goes wrong.

Next, I now have a list with photos of things I now know can be problems that need to be double checked "before the doll is shipped." I made sure I got all the photos I needed and even videos from 6YE to make sure the same problems didn't exist on the replacement doll. I had to take better photos of the shoulder joint problem and even a video to show them how to check the replacement doll.

Here are two photos I sent which show the issue much more clearly. You can really see now how close to the surface the skeleton is on that side.
ShoulderJoint1.jpg
ShoulderJoint1.jpg (109.93 KiB) Viewed 1164 times
ShoulderJoint2.jpg
ShoulderJoint2.jpg (86.5 KiB) Viewed 1164 times
My replacement doll should be here by the end of the week.

It's really a shame this all happened because I really think 6YE has a superior product "IF THEY COULD TAKE QUALITY CONTROL MORE SERIOUSLY" I just love the added details sculpted into the dolls to make them look more real. I LOVE the skeleton, for the most part, especially the ball joint wrists which allow more realistic poses. AND the best thing is the ball joint wrist seems to keep pressure off the finger wires. One of my main beefs with WM Dolls (I have 3) is the fingers wires break so easily. None of the 6YE finger wires have broken. While the range of motion is a bit less on the 6YE skeleton joints it okay. AND it's a lighter skeleton as well. This 150cm doll is noticeably lighter and easier to move around than my 140 cm WM doll. Their TPE is nice as well. Almost as soft as WM.

I really wish/hope 6YE ups its quality control game. Believe it or not, even with the issues I've had with them, I would buy from them again because I really like the look of their dolls. Now that I know what problems to check for I'm not that worried about buying from them again. Everyone who buys from them just needs to make sure the quality control is there before the doll is shipped. You now have my list of things I've found to double check. If they're not right, don't okay the shipment.

Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Solutionary »

Johanson wrote:Reading all of these posts now scares me as well. I was looking at a 6ye from: https://silicone-sexy-doll.com, but now have fears.

Johanson. I was looking at buying my first 6YE dolls from silicone-sexy-doll.com because their price was lower. They claim to be certified vendors of 6YE but 6YE says they are not. I decided to pay a little more and stick with a vendor I was confident with, SexyRealSexDolls.com.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Glad you've got your replacement coming. Hope she gets to you soon!

Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Solutionary »

Well, the replacement SexyRealSexDolls.com arranged for arrived and all the issues are solved. I think I mentioned I had them double check every possible defect I was aware of "before" they shipped this one. To be honest, the left shoulder is still closer to the surface than the right should joint but it's most definitely WAY BETTER and acceptable. I don't expect absolute perfection.

Here's a photo of the new Doll. I really do LOVE this doll. She is a perfect size, 150cm and the aluminum skeleton 6YE uses is so much lighter. Her proportions are just perfect, very nicely curvy and with very natural shaped ample boobs. I don't know why but I just love the little details like the folds of skin at the armpits and extra details around the neck and throat areas. Just makes the doll seem much more real to me.
NewDoll.jpg
NewDoll.jpg (306.23 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
I want to thank James at http://SexyRealSexDolls.com for everything he did to make things right. He went above and beyond, was exceedingly patient and understanding, as was everyone else at SRSDs that helped along the way. It took a little while but it worked out very well. While this started out a little weird because of communication problems, I should have trusted SRSDs would do their best since they always had in the past, which is why I stick with them for all my purchases.

Getting back to the defects in the first doll, I actually found another serious defect that I would have never suspected could possibly happen so I'd never think to have anyone check for such a thing. A friggin hole in the right breast! I noticed a little lighter spot on the breast but never thought much of it until I looked closer. Upon closer inspection . . .

Here you can see the little lighter spot.
BoobHole1.jpg
BoobHole1.jpg (153.46 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
Here's what was revealed when I looked closer and spread the TPE a bit.

A FRIGGIN HOLE!
BoobHole2.jpg
BoobHole2.jpg (166.66 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
You can see it's barely sealed with an ultra-thin layer of TPE. WTF! How in the hell could this even happen? Anyway, it failed shortly after I found it and air leaked collapsing the boob.
DeflatedBoob.jpg
DeflatedBoob.jpg (209.41 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
Fortunately, even though I wasn't aware to have them check for this sort of thing, the replacement doll's boobs are just fine. No such holes. Phew!

Actucally, I forgot to mention one odd thing on the new replacement doll that was on the first doll too when I got it. Strange bubbles. I'm guessing it may be caused by air pressure changes when the dolls are flown in shipping? I never saw this sort of thing on any of my WM dolls. Happened on both the 6YE dolls. I've asked 6YE what causes this and haven't heard back yet.
BubbleOnShoulder.jpg
BubbleOnShoulder.jpg (186.74 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
BubbleOnArm.jpg
BubbleOnArm.jpg (182.46 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
I used a needle to pop the little one on the shoulder and you can't even tell it was there. I popped the larger one and it's still got a bit of extra tpe but it's not horrible.

Boy oh Boy! What an experience. At least now I know a lot more about the kind of things that can go wrong on manufacturing a doll, what to check for on future purchases. I plan to send all my defect photos to any future manufacturer of the next doll I purchase so they can see what to looks for when doing a quality control check.

Maybe if everyone who buys from 6YE demands better quality control, refuses shipment on dolls that have any of these defects, perhaps they will realize how important quality control really is. It's such a shame because I really think they have some of the most beautiful dolls on the market. Their skeleton is superior (except it needs an extra joint in the neck to give a realistic full range of motion). The thing I'm most impressed with about the skeleton is how it protects the wires in the fingers. No matter how careful I am with my WM dolls the finger wires break from the palm plate in short order. I haven't done anything different with the 6YE doll and none of the finger wires have broken.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Omg!!!! This is some horrific shit, unacceptable that it’ll even leave the factory in such condition, surprised it even made it in the Box for that matter. SMDH.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

My doll Vannelope not a 6YE had a blister on her back shoulder what was under the blister is what i suspected a void so when i deflated it i have a large void where TPE under the surface of it was not there it left a depression the size of a nickel+ & around a inch deep. Hollow boob dolls have experienced what you have experienced with deflation from having a thin layer where it fails & causes the deflation. That hole will need to filled in & then re inflate with a large syringe. The other blisters may have formed from being a quick turn around that the TPE had not cured properly. I would ask for a new doll or a refund again. Its not you or your vendor, the problem with your dolls is on the factory solely.

INFORMATIONS