www.6yedollglobal.com/

Problems with new 6YE doll I just purchased

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Problems with new 6YE doll I just purchased

Post by Solutionary »

Boobman wrote:My doll Vannelope not a 6YE had a blister on her back shoulder what was under the blister is what i suspected a void so when i deflated it i have a large void where TPE under the surface of it was not there it left a depression the size of a nickel+ & around a inch deep. Hollow boob dolls have experienced what you have experienced with deflation from having a thin layer where it fails & causes the deflation. That hole will need to filled in & then re inflate with a large syringe. The other blisters may have formed from being a quick turn around that the TPE had not cured properly. I would ask for a new doll or a refund again. Its not you or your vendor, the problem with your dolls is on the factory solely.
Hi Boobman.

As I said in my last post, I don't expect these dolls to absolutely blemish-free or absolutely perfect. The only thing about the replacement doll I received where those bubbles. On this doll, there isn't any void under the bubbles. When I popped them no big hole appears. I can't even see where the tiny one was now and the bigger one just has a little extra tpe lying on the surface. I'll clean that up somehow. No big hole there either after I popped it. The rest of the doll came out just fine as far as I can tell so far.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Glad everything worked out in the end Solutionary!

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Solutionary wrote:
Boobman wrote:My doll Vannelope not a 6YE had a blister on her back shoulder what was under the blister is what i suspected a void so when i deflated it i have a large void where TPE under the surface of it was not there it left a depression the size of a nickel+ & around a inch deep. Hollow boob dolls have experienced what you have experienced with deflation from having a thin layer where it fails & causes the deflation. That hole will need to filled in & then re inflate with a large syringe. The other blisters may have formed from being a quick turn around that the TPE had not cured properly. I would ask for a new doll or a refund again. Its not you or your vendor, the problem with your dolls is on the factory solely.
Hi Boobman.

As I said in my last post, I don't expect these dolls to absolutely blemish-free or absolutely perfect. The only thing about the replacement doll I received where those bubbles. On this doll, there isn't any void under the bubbles. When I popped them no big hole appears. I can't even see where the tiny one was now and the bigger one just has a little extra tpe lying on the surface. I'll clean that up somehow. No big hole there either after I popped it. The rest of the doll came out just fine as far as I can tell so far.
So the boob deflation was on the first doll? i missed that the way it was posted in the further update.

Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Solutionary »

Boobman,

Yes, I discovered the hole in the boob on the first doll just after I approved the replacement doll for shipment, so it was too late to have them check the replacement doll for that problem. Luckily the replacement doll doesn't have that issue.

Hollywoodknights69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hollywoodknights69 »

Solutionary wrote:Boobman,

Yes, I discovered the hole in the boob on the first doll just after I approved the replacement doll for shipment, so it was too late to have them check the replacement doll for that problem. Luckily the replacement doll doesn't have that issue.
Solutionary, Hi! I’ve been sitting back and watching this thread for a while to see how 6YE played it. I commend everyone in the community for their support and encouragement to you. You should have never been sent that girl. IMHO, her labia ripped off partially, when they pulled her out of the mold. I have recently purchased my first girl and she will arrive soon. I searched for her for a long time. Her looks were only part of what I was shopping for. I was shopping for a quality product with a company that had quality service. 6YE was on my short list of interest. You being proactive and posting about this fiasco that you’ve been living in, discouraged me from going 6YE. And trust me when I say, I had decided on a 6YE girl. I hope things continue to work out for you.

If any manufacturers read this please, understand where I come from. I stay at a “Holiday Inn” for my yearly vacation. It is not the newest building with the newest amenities but, they are excellent at customer service and resolving guests issues. There is a sign that hangs behind the front desk. It simply says,
Rule #1, The Customer is always right.
Rule #2, If the Customer is wrong, refer back to rule #1.

Regards,
HK
HK69 and Orchid (IT163; Selina face)

Solutionary
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Solutionary »

Hi Hollywoodknights69,

I think I need to clarify "how 6YE played it." I don't believe 6YE took any responsibility for their mistakes. I asked James at SexyRealSexDolls.com whether 6YE took any responsibility and he said, "We took care of everything on our end as we wanted to provide the best business to our customers." So I take that to mean SexyRealSexDolls made it right, not 6YE. That's one of the biggest things I've learned. It's really important to use a vendor like SexyRealSexDolls.com, a vendor that stands behind the products they sell. And, I can't stress enough, use my photos and check every possible thing that could be wrong with a doll "before it's shipped" especially a 6YE doll. If you do that there shouldn't be any reason why you wouldn't be happy with a 6YE doll. I still think they have some of the best-looking dolls and will probably buy another one at some point. The replacement doll I got is just fine. I really do love it.

Just have to hold them to much higher standards. I had them take videos testing the shoulders so I could see the skeleton wasn't just below the surface, closeup photos of the vagina, etc.

Rytlock Brimstone
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rytlock Brimstone »

RIPYE ...... Thanks for posting your troubles and solutions with clarity Solutionary!

INFORMATIONS