www.6yedollglobal.com/

Below Quality Expectations - 150cm F-Cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Below Quality Expectations - 150cm F-Cup

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

SSD,
I was told the same TPE as the new dolls as well as same ball joint skeleton so this doll is pretty much premium buy default , isn't she?
and the other person, 150B cup premium SO drop that idea...
That is EXACTLY what I told 6YE
And with many 6ye dolls with NOT SO GREAT vagina placement and LACK of back flexibility compared to many TPE dolls, this 150F cup is better than SOME OF THEIR PREMIUM dolls.
So going back in time when 6YE came on board and I had three people who wanted the c cup made premium, 6ye leadership IMHO got drunk and decided to make the fitness lady.
So, AGAIN, people wanted the AMOR in a C or D cup and what does 6YE do?
They DID NOT LISTEN.....
again
Mistake after MISTAKE after MISTAKE
BCD

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

TPE formula & joint type are easy to change but not the model mold. Imo the mold of 150F is outdated and 6Ye has their reason why it was taken off the shelve.

Yes you are right, I totally agree that we need a C or D for Amor line, I told them a few times that the demand is big and they agree, just they need more time to make a new model since they have to fulfill the orders of the custom-made bodies first. I do feel that they actually listen to our request if not, they won't launch the Amor line with correct vagina placement that was strongly requested by many TDF members.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

this happened my 6ye 165 ncup just sitting in my closet unused one month hole started and separating inner thigh appearing I spent good 1,500 on this! disappointed, my other YL doll has held up great from weekly use its stored same way air conditioned new clean house did not want be the guy bearer bad news bad reviews it was there photo shoot model it was unused but no warranty? so I don't know where I stand
Attachments
separating.JPG
separating.JPG (3.49 MiB) Viewed 930 times
holes forming.JPG
holes forming.JPG (3.42 MiB) Viewed 930 times
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

That tpe degradation is horrible. I have had what I consider to be poor quality tpe dolls in mostly sitting positions for 2 years and don't have those problems. Quality issues keep adding up in short order of time for 6ye. I want 6ye to succeed as they have had some good ideas and innovations that they have brought forward; its the details they are missing on and that is everything in the doll world. $1600 - $2000 is a lot of money to spend to be a guni-pig.

I also have a doll with a broken back ( I repaired, sort of...). Seems this is one of the most critical joints that are often to stiff. I don't even try to arch a dolls back anymore if it doesn't move fairly easily at first.

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

I don't even move or get her out ever afraid might devalue her more I was in rush get a bbw doll shipped from usa in stock and quick afraid of high price and risk shipping from overseas long wait and customs damaging box

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

I read this post out of curiosity. If I had paid what I’ve seen on their site, for a mainstream manufacturer doll, and ended up with a very shoddy product, I’d be pissed, too. It’s not being picky to hope for a “perfect” doll when paying thousand(s) of dollars. And from the pics I saw here, these are problems that should have been noted and had the doll rejected for shipping. If they offered her as “seconds” and gave a discount I might be happy to accept her, but not as full-price. My opinion.
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

well lol this doll was discounted to 1,400 I think it was 2000 or more originally what a blow that would've been but I guess just moving it around a little was enuff to start its degrading it also got a floppy loose foot real quick and soft spot on top of one breast pretty doll good sculpt upper body nice hands construct but legs knee location are stupid goofy wont pose correct for good standing pics

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Poor TPE formulations and skeletal breaks are the worst 2 issues to have.

Finger wire pokes, staining, joints that become loose prematurely and minor skin abrasions are easier to deal with.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

First of all, we would Never suggest SITTING a doll to store since it the inner thigh is a HIGH stress area, ok?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

I knew that was coming that's why I just held back so long complaining it happened very quickly not over a long time and that mysterious hole forming??? must be me

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

More doll manufactures need to develop hanging systems that allow the doll to be hung with the head still attached. I requested a back hanging nut to be installed (I.T.), then all you need to do is go through the engineering of a hanger - then you can safely hang your doll on display for all to see and out of the closet, safely without risking her falling over!
Attachments
hanger.JPG
hanger.JPG (153.47 KiB) Viewed 894 times

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

I'm currently considering a 6ye doll. The skeleton is one of my determining factors. Is the lack of quality construction an ongoing situation, or has it been resolved? Any current 6ye doll owners feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks!

INFORMATIONS