www.6yedollglobal.com/

skeletal problems - am i missing something?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
henstoch
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

skeletal problems - am i missing something?

Post by henstoch »

my 105cm came in a week ago, and i was immediately frustrated to discover yet another 6ye doll where after a little bit of joint testing, the left leg would lock up in the thigh region. knee bends just fine, ankle's alright, but the thigh will. not. move. my last doll was a 132cm, and after a bit of fighting with her i was able to get her back to normal again, but it's nervewracking shit to apply pressure to dolls with these kind of price tags knowing you could break them at the drop of a hat.

i've noticed that when turned at certain angles joints don't seem to want to move at all, and it's unclear what direction that needs to be as this matter isn't addressed in the instructions. am i missing something regarding 6ye skeletons when it comes to posing this doll properly?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: skeletal problems - am i missing something?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

This is common with almost all tpe dolls, when the master joint (joint preceding of the torso chassis to a limb eg, hip to knee, or limb joint to an appendage - eg knee to ankle) is torsioned out of the aligned plane of movement.

This is solved by gently working back towards the dolls centre torso chassis from the affected limb, to realign the joints so they locomote in the correct planes of movement.

There is a 6YE movement manual somewhere on the forum, perhaps you can search for it, but in the interim Doll to channel here show 6ye limb movements (with Ball joint chassis), and more an the chassis and movement here viewtopic.php?f=383&t=83312

Now while the channel is not explicit itself, the hosting site is, so I used URL tags for RoC compliance, that is the only reason .

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Koki

Post by Koki »

henstoch wrote:my 105cm came in a week ago, and i was immediately frustrated to discover yet another 6ye doll where after a little bit of joint testing, the left leg would lock up in the thigh region. knee bends just fine, ankle's alright, but the thigh will. not. move. my last doll was a 132cm, and after a bit of fighting with her i was able to get her back to normal again, but it's nervewracking shit to apply pressure to dolls with these kind of price tags knowing you could break them at the drop of a hat.
My 130 piper did that, managed to get it undone, but holy hell I was knee down on the abdomen and both arms on the thigh. Also got the evo shoulder into a puzzle pattern twice. Look for the faint seams and make sure there's no twist. Those seams are life savers so far. Need an x-ray machine ...

henstoch
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by henstoch »

thanks a lot guys, it's nice to know this is a common problem and not a 6ye thing, because i'm actually really fond of their lightweight skeleton. i'll give it a try and let you know!

INFORMATIONS