www.6yedollglobal.com/

Very confused! Calling all 6ye doll owners!

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
theyankeejudge
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Very confused! Calling all 6ye doll owners!

Post by theyankeejudge »

I’ve never oiled or used Vaseline on my 6ye doll a 150 b, as I keep her clean and powdered after 18 months she’s doing just fine. I use talc and gentle soap for clean-up.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

theyankeejudge wrote:I’ve never oiled or used Vaseline on my 6ye doll a 150 b, as I keep her clean and powdered after 18 months she’s doing just fine. I use talc and gentle soap for clean-up.

I thought Talc, was a no no. Seems I read where cornstarch is better. Less abrasions and easy on your lungs

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

GoodTimes wrote:Thanks, all! :glou:

I found the no oil/powder claim. Issac from SSD wrote about it on their site. According to Issac all 6ye dolls made after Dec. 2018 have this new TPE blend which is supposed to be more resilient as well.

I believe I have at least a rudimentary idea of what to do when my lady arrives. Though I will probably bombard y'all with questions after she arrives. I read Jeff's newlywed thread which, though not specific to 6ye, was enlightening. Combined with what I learned here from my fellow 6ye owners...I'm feeling confident that, Jade, will be happy within my care. I will post my review of her when she arrives. Thanks again!
I can attest to the resiliency factor. My 6YE/Amor doll fell off of my bed when I left her sitting upright and my heart sank. Luckily there was no damage, however I do notice a mark near her wrist but none of the TPE tore. I'm usually pretty careful but after that, I am even more careful about how I leave her before going into another room. I do keep her powdered but it isn't necessary to powder as often like other TPE formulas.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

INFORMATIONS