www.6yedollglobal.com/

Cleaning with Soap + Water is producing yucky things.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Cleaning with Soap + Water is producing yucky things.

Post by HV3 »

MonAmour wrote: When did you buy her? This will determine if you have the no-powder TPE.
She arrived in May.

I would assume she's dry by now, lol. Have you noticed any sticky spots on the TPE surface?
Sticky? no, maybe tacky, as tpe/silicone gets when un-powdered like other sex toys.

I would advise against oiling, just sayin'.
I read that oil on top of powder tint the skin dark and it super hard to remove
Quoted from: viewtopic.php?f=267&t=88389
If you are going to oil your doll, you better wash her.
My doll's skin turned black because the production powder was absorbed into the doll with the mineral oil. Here is a post Indigo made regarding my doll back in Dec 2016: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=79046 PLEASE don't make the same mistake I made; my doll is okay now, but it took a few months to purge the production residue from the TPE.
Boobman wrote:One way to tell is to gather some of the stuff up place it into a ashtray away from anything flammable like your doll and try to burn it it it gives off a rubber type burning smell or black smoke then it is TPE pealing from the soap you used or to much friction when cleaning drying or rubbing. It looks like lint or cloth fibers of some type to me.
Thats a nice hack. I'll try it when I get home.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

HV3 wrote:
MonAmour wrote: When did you buy her? This will determine if you have the no-powder TPE.
She arrived in May.

I would assume she's dry by now, lol. Have you noticed any sticky spots on the TPE surface?
Sticky? no, maybe tacky, as tpe/silicone gets when un-powdered like other sex toys.

If she arrived in May then you have the no-powder TPE. Your vendor should have told you or advertised the fact that the new 6YE TPE requires no powder or oil. This being noted you should not experience the tacky feeling at all with the new 6YE TPE.

The flakes you are getting is the no-powder application coming off, most likely due to using water that is too warm when you wash her. You need to use cool water when washing the 6YE no-powder TPE. When the application comes off the TPE will be tacky and now require powdering.

You do what ever you want with oiling. New dolls don't require oiling and most of the information about oiling is for the older types of TPE. Oiling is not recommended by any manufacturer. Oil at your own risk.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Mr Franz wrote:I've been cleaning my doll with a teaspoon of Dawn dish soap in a couple quarts of warm water since she was new. Almost 2 years now with no issues. I just do a standing sponge bath with an ordinary terry wash cloth, rinsing frequently. Initially took several cleanings like that to get all the factory muck off.
Hi Franz, how do you protect her feet so water wont get in? Heard that bags does do always work well since water slide along the legs into the bag. Would like to hear from you since you are doing this for few years.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

MonAmour wrote:
HV3 wrote:
She arrived in May.

If she arrived in May then you have the no-powder TPE. Your vendor should have told you or advertised the fact that the new 6YE TPE requires no powder or oil. This being noted you should not experience the tacky feeling at all with the new 6YE TPE.

The flakes you are getting is the no-powder application coming off, most likely due to using water that is too warm when you wash her. You need to use cool water when washing the 6YE no-powder TPE. When the application comes off the TPE will be tacky and now require powdering.

You do what ever you want with oiling. New dolls don't require oiling and most of the information about oiling is for the older types of TPE. Oiling is not recommended by any manufacturer. Oil at your own risk.
I understand with some newer formulas it may not be needed oiling but i have often wondered them saying that for all dolls is they just want to sell more dolls this applies to the older formula older dolls, especially given Indigo20 & his analysis of the old TPE blends. My dolls are of 2017 vintage & i have used Vaseline exclusively. Oiled them only when i got them to remove surface risidual stuff from the manufacturing process & smell on each but i live in the hot dry desert of Las Vegas.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Babel99 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:I've been cleaning my doll with a teaspoon of Dawn dish soap in a couple quarts of warm water since she was new. Almost 2 years now with no issues. I just do a standing sponge bath with an ordinary terry wash cloth, rinsing frequently. Initially took several cleanings like that to get all the factory muck off.
Hi Franz, how do you protect her feet so water wont get in? Heard that bags does do always work well since water slide along the legs into the bag. Would like to hear from you since you are doing this for few years.
Well, I don't really. That is, put anything on her feet. Reason being, if water does seep in, it'll become trapped and indeed get inside the foot bolt holes. So, I just wipe her down while she stands on a large plastic trash bag to catch any runoff. That's more to protect my carpet and floor than it is her feet, but doing it that way, rinsing and wringing the cloth I use as I go, there's actually very little runoff. When I finish, I pat her dry and stand her on a dry folded towel for a while to soak up any moisture that may have gotten under her feet. Trick is to keep her vertical until completely dry as water doesn't typically run uphill. :wink:

HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HV3 »

MonAmour wrote:the new 6YE TPE requires no powder or oil.
Just so I am understanding this correctly, more an assumption now after reading around; If I order an old model, am I actually choosing the Mold and not the TPE formula, because I swear the 164D has been on catalogs for a year or two now. So do I have "old" TPE or am I ordering the Mold and they use "newest" TPE to cast it?
MonAmour wrote:You do what ever you want with oiling. New dolls don't require oiling and most of the information about oiling is for the older types of TPE. Oiling is not recommended by any manufacturer. Oil at your own risk.
Its a little late, I read the Newly Wed guide, gave her a squirt bottle shower, bought a shower stool to seat her(cant stand her) and give her a shower, thanks for the note about the temperature, I read that 40c+ is bad.
I've only given her a squirt-bottle-shower and that's where these white "flakes" are from, the water is warm to cool (20-25c/68-77f).
Should I be rotating from soap water to just water? is Soap-Water + towel the only requirement, I know soap leaves behind the residue when dried, isnt that bad for her skin?
Mr Franz wrote:
Babel99 wrote:...how do you protect her feet so water wont get in?...
I just wipe her down while she stands on a large plastic trash bag to catch any runoff...When I finish, I pat her dry and stand her on a dry folded towel for a while to soak up any moisture that may have gotten under her feet. Trick is to keep her vertical until completely dry as water doesn't typically run uphill. :wink:
Thanks @Babel99 for asking and @Mr Franz, was searching this on the forums, "how to wash her vertical when she has standing feet"

I still cant get her to stand, very disappointed in 6YE for not warning me about the Weight and Ball-joint combo making is insanely difficult to stand her, Any Tips? I have her seated on a office chair with wheels (:D) so I can take her with me around the apt, installed rollerblade castor wheels so its nearly silent!, but I paid the extra for the standing feet because, hell yes!, but I straighten her legs, work on the hip as it is the toughest joint to bend, I lift her 101lbs/46kg body (struggle, she's going to be the reason I head back to the gym and lose this beer belly haha) get her on a foam mat as not to scratch the wood flooring, she stands 1-second then a knee buckles due to her weight and I need to catch her so she doesnt get damaged in any way. Seriously is there a method to this? just depressed that she's crippled.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

HV3 wrote:
MonAmour wrote:the new 6YE TPE requires no powder or oil.
Just so I am understanding this correctly, more an assumption now after reading around; If I order an old model, am I actually choosing the Mold and not the TPE formula, because I swear the 164D has been on catalogs for a year or two now. So do I have "old" TPE or am I ordering the Mold and they use "newest" TPE to cast it?

You're correct. The mold has nothing to do with the TPE. Whether the mold is 5 yo or 2 weeks old the TPE used is what ever the current blend of TPE the manufacturer is using, this goes for 6YE or any other manufacturer.
MonAmour wrote:You do what ever you want with oiling. New dolls don't require oiling and most of the information about oiling is for the older types of TPE. Oiling is not recommended by any manufacturer. Oil at your own risk.
Its a little late, I read the Newly Wed guide, gave her a squirt bottle shower, bought a shower stool to seat her(cant stand her) and give her a shower, thanks for the note about the temperature, I read that 40c+ is bad.
I've only given her a squirt-bottle-shower and that's where these white "flakes" are from, the water is warm to cool (20-25c/68-77f).
Should I be rotating from soap water to just water? is Soap-Water + towel the only requirement, I know soap leaves behind the residue when dried, isnt that bad for her skin?

When you say it's a little late do you mean you did an oil treatment? If so that would most likely cause problems with the no-powder TPE.
I'm not sure what kind of soap you're using. I've never experienced any soap residue or soap flakes. Some soaps can be bad for TPE. Avoid any that have alcohol such as disinfectant soaps as well as any with harsh chemicals. Indigo makes a great TPE cleaning soap- https://www.matproducts.biz/TPE-Silicon ... _2103.htmlThis is what I've been using and am impressed with the results. If you use a store bought soap I suggest going with Dove soap. I've also used Cal Ben's products- https://www.calbenpuresoap.com/ Their products are all natural with no harsh chemicals; I personally use the shampoo and soap, best stuff available IMHO.

We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

rockman6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rockman6 »

Sorry to barge in with a question but... I have been wondering, the new TPE doesn't require oil and powdering, but does it still need vaseline application on high traffic area? And is powder still needed to insert the removable vagina?

I been trying to find confirmed information about this, but no luck thus far.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

rockman6 wrote:Sorry to barge in with a question but... I have been wondering, the new TPE doesn't require oil and powdering, but does it still need vaseline application on high traffic area? And is powder still needed to insert the removable vagina?

I would say no Vaseline either especially with the no-powder TPE. Powder is still safe to use with the insert vagina. The inserts are not made with the no-powder TPE.

rockman6
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rockman6 »

MonAmour wrote:
rockman6 wrote:Sorry to barge in with a question but... I have been wondering, the new TPE doesn't require oil and powdering, but does it still need vaseline application on high traffic area? And is powder still needed to insert the removable vagina?

I would say no Vaseline either especially with the no-powder TPE. Powder is still safe to use with the insert vagina. The inserts are not made with the no-powder TPE.
Awesome! Thanks.
I am assuming its best to use Talcum Powder for the insert vagina? I heard corn starch plus water is bad news, and the insert is most likely going to be washed on daily basis.

After reading this post, I am still a bit confused.
Is it best to just wash the new TPE with water? Or is washing it with soap + water solution still recommended?

Maintenance for TPE sure has its complication.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

rockman6 wrote: Awesome! Thanks.
I am assuming its best to use Talcum Powder for the insert vagina? I heard corn starch plus water is bad news, and the insert is most likely going to be washed on daily basis.

After reading this post, I am still a bit confused.
Is it best to just wash the new TPE with water? Or is washing it with soap + water solution still recommended?

Maintenance for TPE sure has its complication.
Well I've only used corn starch even with inserts and never had an issue with it. When you wash the cavity just make sure it's dry, also always remove the insert when not in use.

When washing use mild soap and water. If you have the 6YE no-powder TPE use cool water when washing. Also no oil or Vaseline. Not too complicated.

INFORMATIONS