www.6yedollglobal.com/

Can I use the Magic Bra to get better cleavage?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can I use the Magic Bra to get better cleavage?

Post by HV3 »

The 164D has breast that have some decent spacing and are firm.

I have tried a pushup bras to hopefully get a lift or at the least make it look like some killer cleavage but due to the weight and firmness of the Hollow TPE breasts, these push up bras are inadequate.

After some googling I found a huge assortment of Adhesive Bras, the Magic Bra being one of them.

Does anyone know if the adhesive is tpe-safe? or are there any tips I can use to get sharp cleavage, aside from just gluing the gap together

Bust: 90cm / 35.5"
Band: 72.5cm / 28.5"

(I get 30G/F/DDD, is this right?)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Can I use the Magic Bra to get better cleavage?

Post by Mr Franz »

I've never used the product, but I'd be very hesitant to do so for fear of tearing the TPE trying to remove it again. I'd also be worried about causing irreversible compression marks.

Where dolls are concerned, I find it best to find a bra that can conform to the shape of the breasts rather than trying to get the breasts to conform to the shape of the bra. That said, sometimes depending on style, a smaller cup size will pull the breasts closer together. :wink:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Silicone inner...really not advisable against TPE.

As Mr F said...smaller cup size...but be careful there also, especially if underwired to avoid compression marks.

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Undersized swimsuit tops work well, and tight undersized tanks as well. The key seems to be to get items that hold them together, not pushing together, if that makes sense. One boob at a time I'll pull them toward the middle, and move the fabric towards her back. The breast tries to go to the side while the fabric is trying to move the opposite way. Hope that helps.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

HV3 wrote:The 164D has breast that have some decent spacing and are firm.

I have tried a pushup bras to hopefully get a lift or at the least make it look like some killer cleavage but due to the weight and firmness of the Hollow TPE breasts, these push up bras are inadequate.

After some googling I found a huge assortment of Adhesive Bras, the Magic Bra being one of them.

Does anyone know if the adhesive is tpe-safe? or are there any tips I can use to get sharp cleavage, aside from just gluing the gap together

Bust: 90cm / 35.5"
Band: 72.5cm / 28.5"

(I get 30G/F/DDD, is this right?)

No not advisable. I have these and the adhesive will damage the doll big time.. it's too strong a glue and I had to throw mine away.. Silicone dolls are ok, as they wont tear or rip when removing the adhesive

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HV3 »

Wow thanks guys for the warnings. going to steer clear of these. I'll try to hunt for a better conforming bra. Just the sizing is so odd. 30G/F/DDD are super hard to find, especially in a design I like.

INFORMATIONS