www.6yedollglobal.com/

165 N Cup. What is the size of the shoe.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Anonymous11

165 N Cup. What is the size of the shoe.

Post by Anonymous11 »

Hi guys.
I have recently bought this doll 165 N cup. But I would like to order some high hell shoes for her. I am just not sure which one I should choose. 35 36 or 37 us. Can someone type some dimensions( like foot lenght, calf girth, ankle girth, etc)
Thank you very much

Joseph0575
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 165 N Cup. What is the size of the shoe.

Post by Joseph0575 »

usually the doll does not have bones in her toes, which mean you have to buy the shoes in smaller size. Check the length of feet and find out suitable size you need.
Joseph

ShotInTheDark
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ShotInTheDark »

Anonymous11 wrote:Hi guys.
I have recently bought this doll 165 N cup. But I would like to order some high hell shoes for her. I am just not sure which one I should choose. 35 36 or 37 us. Can someone type some dimensions( like foot lenght, calf girth, ankle girth, etc)
Thank you very much
Hi
Looking at purchasing this doll. Can you post pics?
Thanks
Chad

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

I believe the 165N's foot is 22cm long. According to the chart below she would be US 6 / EU 36 shoe size.

I have a doll with the same foot length and she wears shoes with a size of US 6 & 6 1/2.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS