www.6yedollglobal.com/

Vagina depth only 17 cm?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
DollGuyNL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Vagina depth only 17 cm?

Post by DollGuyNL »

Hee guys, I'm looking into the 6Ye dolls now and they seem amazing. Low weight, good looks etc. But I also read that the vagina depth is just 17 cm. Is there a way to make this larger? The vagina is removable so is there also a larger version for it?

Thank you!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Vagina depth only 17 cm?

Post by ColColt »

Not sure of the removable jobbies but with a fixed I doubt much can be done. 6 1/2 inches deep is adequate for most of us who don't have an ol' home wrecker size pecker. :mrgreen:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You mean just deeper, not wider, right?
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DollGuyNL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollGuyNL »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:You mean just deeper, not wider, right?
Jeff
Yes that is correct. Width should be ok? It's 4 cm for my penis.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Honestly I think you're overly concerned about nothing. That 17cm measurement is the INTERNAL depth. In addition, you have the external TPE thickness of the vulva and labia that depending on design, easily adds 2-3cm or more. Plus, the insides are stretchy TPE, it's not like your banging up against a wall or anything. I'm always "balls deep" in my girls and I'm 19+ cm. You should be fine.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

SamanthaAlexa
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

Post by SamanthaAlexa »

Ooh I really like this thread!

DollGuyNL
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollGuyNL »

The Romantic wrote:Honestly I think you're overly concerned about nothing. That 17cm measurement is the INTERNAL depth. In addition, you have the external TPE thickness of the vulva and labia that depending on design, easily adds 2-3cm or more. Plus, the insides are stretchy TPE, it's not like your banging up against a wall or anything. I'm always "balls deep" in my girls and I'm 19+ cm. You should be fine.
Today I went to a vendor in the Netherlands, motsudolls and they showed me you're right. Thanks.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, he is, but I did get an answer, yes, they can, but if the wheel is not broken....
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

TPE stretches quite a lot. I have some onaholes. They are too short for me, but they stretch to accommodate just fine. I imagine it's similar for dolls.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SamanthaAlexa wrote:Ooh I really like this thread!
I wish I could say the same. I'm having serious penis envy after reading all of this. :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS