www.6yedollglobal.com/

New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New 6YE Doll Skeleton (Patented ball-joint design)

Post by kambui »

Look up a thread by bensig. He has. 150b. I thought I remembered reading he had an issue like that but later in the thread he figured it out. 150 is my next doll too.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

kambui wrote:Look up a thread by bensig. He has. 150b. I thought I remembered reading he had an issue like that but later in the thread he figured it out. 150 is my next doll too.
I actually asked him in that thread, I believe he said he contacted 6YE and they said it was possible but he said he has not worked up the courage to try it yet lol

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Without practical use of the skeleton,
knowing how it exactly works
and fail to see what this doll is supposed to be, this theoretical discussion is nearly obsolete.
Otherwise i would call it, an act of pomposity.
Even if you know and maybe get a look, how this ball-joint works, you should be able to compare this with the standard skeleton. If you don't, it might not really helpful.

Since over the last years, you can hear constantly a big shouting for a better skeleton. To stiff joints, to fast loosen, poking & broken wires or dislocated fingers. It's getting better in some ways, but only in small steps. Additionally a lot of doll owners were crying cause of the heavy weight.
Instead of developing, WM and later the other competitors throw one curvy big doll after another on the market with big boobs & butts and even more weight.
Customers forget their complaining and buy. Problems aren't solved. The massive weight creates even more problems with handling, care maintenance, physical problems and injuries. First owners begin to sell their dolls, although they were warned.

6YE is different. They developed this amazing skeleton, that solved most of the big problems instantly.
They use a very nice, soft and durable TPE mix that even has a very pleasant smell. The weight for their big dolls is good to handle. New neck joint & head connector.
Reseller policy is exemplary... Forum activity and communication of vendor & manufacturer in this short period is matchless.

Now, they were asked : Can you go bigger? How is it with joints in the fingers? What's with movement of the shoulders? Standing option without screws?

Unbelievable...
Bingo you hit the head on the nail. Perfectly
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Without practical use of the skeleton,
knowing how it exactly works
and fail to see what this doll is supposed to be, this theoretical discussion is nearly obsolete.
Otherwise i would call it, an act of pomposity.
Even if you know and maybe get a look, how this ball-joint works, you should be able to compare this with the standard skeleton. If you don't, it might not really helpful.

Since over the last years, you can hear constantly a big shouting for a better skeleton. To stiff joints, to fast loosen, poking & broken wires or dislocated fingers. It's getting better in some ways, but only in small steps. Additionally a lot of doll owners were crying cause of the heavy weight.
Instead of developing, WM and later the other competitors throw one curvy big doll after another on the market with big boobs & butts and even more weight.
Customers forget their complaining and buy. Problems aren't solved. The massive weight creates even more problems with handling, care maintenance, physical problems and injuries. First owners begin to sell their dolls, although they were warned.

6YE is different. They developed this amazing skeleton, that solved most of the big problems instantly.
They use a very nice, soft and durable TPE mix that even has a very pleasant smell. The weight for their big dolls is good to handle. New neck joint & head connector.
Reseller policy is exemplary... Forum activity and communication of vendor & manufacturer in this short period is matchless.

Now, they were asked : Can you go bigger? How is it with joints in the fingers? What's with movement of the shoulders? Standing option without screws?

Unbelievable...
Bingo you hit the head on the nail. Perfectly
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

I've tried bending the spine on the 150B backwards, it locks in place at a basically standing position with the spine stiff straight up. It is pretty easy to bend forward, doesn't bend backward for me so you can arch the hips up, maybe im not putting enough pressure put it seems to lock into place.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Love the work 6Ye is doing on all aspects but
If 6Ye dolls could also do this then I will definitely be a happy customer
Shrugging Shoulders and Side Tilt are
Awesome Features
IMG_20171220_025230.jpg
IMG_20171220_025230.jpg (314.63 KiB) Viewed 2956 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

They do!
6YE wrote: 6Ye Premium gets shoulder joints now. Our design is even better because we use ball-joints. It means the shoulder not only be able to shrug upward and downward, but also move freely like a real human.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:They do!
6YE wrote: 6Ye Premium gets shoulder joints now. Our design is even better because we use ball-joints. It means the shoulder not only be able to shrug upward and downward, but also move freely like a real human.
Wow! This is Great News !
Thanks Doc I must have missed this reading the thread.

6Ye you are awesome thank you for all the great work you have done and count me in as a devoted customer.

Now all I have to do is decide which lovely body to choose from hmm
I like them a bit tall with realistic medium size B,C,D cup breasts and a nice size realistic buttocks so guess we'll see hmm.

Dollicious2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Dollmetscher
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollmetscher »

>Dr Dollinger

6YE dolls have Side Tilt, but don't have Shrugging Shoulders yet.

I hope that 6YE will install Shrugging Shoulders to the next generation skeleton soon.

Below is WM doll with Shrugging Shoulders.
Attachments
Shrugging Shoulders
Shrugging Shoulders
wm-163-body-tan-no-85-head-40.jpg (163.64 KiB) Viewed 2935 times

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Like jinsan or other mfs, they only have to implement this in an existing skeleton without to much effort.
That will affect in my opinion all 6YE bodies (like jinsan)
On their post, only one page back they said, that they will make a new topic to announce more information
6YE wrote: yes 6Ye Premium gets shoulder joints now. Our design is even better because we use ball-joints. It means the shoulder not only be able to shrug upward and downward, but also move freely like a real human. We will make a new topic to announce more information
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Its confirmed that the 165F 150D 150B dolls don't bend back, they lock into a certain position upright. Quite disappointing, maybe the next generation 6ye skeleton will have this and shrugging shoulders. :D

Everything else about the skeleton is great and miles ahead of other companies, although they have arching backs.

MishaDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MishaDoll »

I'm also curious when to upgrade the skeleton with the movable shoulders. That the skeleton does not bend backwards is a little disappointing for me :-(
Well we'll see what the news for us 6YE prepares ... maybe right after the new year :-)

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Hello,

Does 6YE have joints in the torso/spine

affenhouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by affenhouse »

Wow...;)
this is cool....;)

Dollmetscher
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollmetscher »

I'm just wondering how can this doll sit like this...double knee joints?

Irontech IT-160 body
Attachments
irontech 160 body
irontech 160 body
irontech-it-160-body-hellen-head-0361.jpg (134.48 KiB) Viewed 2491 times

INFORMATIONS