www.6yedollglobal.com/

Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jazzmine -165 sexBomB Review

Post by Dr Dollinger »

mvcuk1 wrote:Thanks Dr Dollinger for the info on page 11 about what makeup products you use to keep Jazzmine looking sexy. I will purchase some of these makeup products and try them on my doll. Once again thank you!
I'm glad, that I could help
I've tried nearly everything available. And that's what works best for me and my dolls
Thanks for the nice feedback
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Ok, here is sadness :D

Doc can you tell me who did your oil and powder? :D J&J Oil in my country made in Italy, same bottle as your picture show. Wasn't able to find cornstarch powder, US ebay sellers refuse to ship in my country. Looks like some law doesn't let them :D International shipping available but only for items made in Thailand, Greece and no info about ingredients :) While lip liner from US already on the way ... strange. I can get powder like this (https://www.ebay.com/itm/JOHNSONS-BABY- ... SwhfdadCt3) in my country, made in Germany. Will this work? Or any powder is fine? Or made in Thailand option from ebay will be better?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

The oil sounds fine! As for powder, this has been a debate here in the past.

Cornstarch was preferred by some as there was a scare a few years back about a slight increase in cancer risk for ladies using it ‘down below’ when using talcum powder!

1. Cornstarch is an organic compound and when ‘damp’ can increase the risk of bacterial growth and mould.

2. Talcum powder is a mineral and bacterial growth is less likely to harbour these growths. In my opinion it is unlikely to cause any increased risk of cancer for me (as I’m not a lady) unless I inhale loads of it!

3. Both are fine powders and care should be taken not to inhale either of them!

I use talcum powder with parfum in as it makes my ladies smell nice! I use a dust mask when applying it liberally!

SOME baby powders use cornstarch, some use talcum powder and I’ve even seen some with a mixture of both!

I hope that helps, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Perfect Hollows :)

I use both as well - cornstarch /Talkum powder
Mostly normal cornstarch from the next discounter
Like this :
cd6a4d14-0af9-40c2-9080-773fb5d79c35_1.e69feb7f9b27a0971343a2550ea27aaf.jpeg
cd6a4d14-0af9-40c2-9080-773fb5d79c35_1.e69feb7f9b27a0971343a2550ea27aaf.jpeg (29.96 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Add some perfum like Hollows mentioned (alcohol evaporates really fast)

Even my Baby Powder from SSD is 99% cornstarch(perfumed) .
IMG_20180410_200236.jpg
IMG_20180410_200236.jpg (95.26 KiB) Viewed 2456 times
Don't use it in the private parts (all orifices)
New TPE isn't as sticky like that one before, so it's not needed to use it very much
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Very nice explanation Hollows and nice food photo Doc :D

Right now I'm using expensive talcum powder and I'm glad I can use it further. I'm thinking is it worth to order Thailand J&J cornstarch powder or no, because I'm not able to find it in my country. I don't think talcum cancer can kill me faster then smoking :D But looking at Doc's cornstarch photo, this is food! I can find a lot of food like this in my country. Very popular and tasty here, national dish, I'm not sure how to translate and google translate doesn't help, but here is link for google search images :D

Many, many ... many thanks from me and my doll!

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Doc? Jazz? Annoying me again :)

Strange problem here, maybe you had something like this before, powdering make white lines on my doll, here is photo:
20180517_195342.jpg
20180517_195342.jpg (330.2 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Was trying to wash using water, without any luck, also I haven't stain remover yet to try ... by looking at photo they look like scratches, but by looking at my doll they are looking like deep white lines made by marker. When I stretch these lines white color fades a bit, looks like TPE absorbed powder deep inside. Any advice? (praying)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Whoo great info on the make up man! Will be getting me some of those lip liners and prolly oil roller too; both seem really usefull. Ow and I've also encountered these weird 'marks' sometimes with powder, most go away I take it, but not like easily just over time.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

I think TPE soak powder with water and I have to wait longer after washing doll, but maybe I'm wrong.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey Dlinnii, did you ever tried some baby oil in that area?

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hey Dlinnii, did you ever tried some baby oil in that area?
No, I was afraid to make these lines even worse, going to wait a week or few first, then I will try this solution.

3lli5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3lli5 »

How would you compare this to YL Dolls in terms of realism and overall quality?
Thank you!

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

There was no need for oil, washing few times with water and soft sponge did the work, marks removed. But ... waiting half day for doll to dry and powdering made same marks again and ugly white spots. Now my doll has powder camouflage.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Dlinnii wrote:There was no need for oil, washing few times with water and soft sponge did the work, marks removed. But ... waiting half day for doll to dry and powdering made same marks again and ugly white spots. Now my doll has powder camouflage.
I think, it's not necessarily the powder what has caused the marks
Often the powder make scratches and marks like that only easier visible.
If you clean the skin from powder it looks like these things would disappear
Dlinnii wrote:This is food! I can find a lot of food like this in my country. Very popular and tasty here, national dish
What is мамалыга exactly? How does it taste?
A good recipe is much appreciated :D

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

3lli5 wrote:How would you compare this to YL Dolls in terms of realism and overall quality?
Thank you!
Comparison with YL?
Well...
My YL165 is one hell of a doll.
Stunning perfect sexy proportions and amazingly soft skin
Really love that doll. She has the hinged neck and shrugging shoulders
But my 6YE 161E (wasn't my favorite body in the beginning - she still grows though) beats her clearly in terms of realism and quality
The ball-joint skeleton works easy and smooth - it's just on a different level. Especially the new ball-joint wrist works directly and is so easy to move and rotate. Jinsan wrists need always much more effort to rotate. Even more delicate built
Structures of the 161E hands are much more articulated & realistic with great details. You can even see the veins on the hand and arms.
Like the feets and the rest of the body. So much more details. Same goes for the anus and vagina
The YL165 is unbelievable soft, but can easily deform due to some more compression.
6YE TPE is much more durable, not so easy to deform and getting fast some pressure marks
Not as prone for staining as Jinsan!

Both are great dolls, but for me the 6YE is the clear winner

Roona
_

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

I think, it's not necessarily the powder what has caused the marks
Often the powder make scratches and marks like that only easier visible.
If you clean the skin from powder it looks like these things would disappear
I will try different way next time :D
Dr Dollinger wrote:What is мамалыга exactly? How does it taste?
A good recipe is much appreciated :D
I't is tasty, but I wasn't able to find translation for this word or translated recipe. Wiki link may give you idea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%83m%C4%83lig%C4%83 . Also youtube videos on how to make it, language isn't English, but you may get the idea by watching:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wocE2-BUIl0 - this is the main dish + additions like I like, but he is failing a bit on main dish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ3NRkNPDF4 - this video is better for main dish, but I prefer meat instead of fish and garlic like in first video

INFORMATIONS