www.6yedollglobal.com/

Roona - superCute 150 D-cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Roona - superCute 150 D-cup

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey Doc :) You're welcome! And I think your pics are just fine. I like the latest set as well! I like the graininess personally.. It adds a nice rawness to the pics and helps give the feel of like live motion being present if that makes sense.My favs are 2 and 5. Especially 5. I like how her hair falls on her boobs and the hint of nipple. Fair degree of sex appeal there but not to much. :D I tend to get a bit distasteful.. which I need to work on.. Lighting is nice as well! I hear ya on the learning your camera comment though haha. I just recently figured out that the ISO setting helps determine the finished quality of the picture. I was reading in the photography section. I believe Stacy mentioned it in a thread there. And its funny because I noticed when I had my camera on auto in previous shoots sometimes it would take pretty decent pics and sometimes not. And after reading about the ISO I noticed the very nice looking pics that I had taken had a setting of ISO 200. And some of the ones I didn't care for had much higher values. But yea man good stuff keep it up!

p.s. I also hear ya on how ya feel about your roona. My Taylor gives me that feeling also. I plan on ordering others but it will be hard for them to compare.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Thanks again Zippy :D
Yeah you're right, I really like the grain in some pics
In the first time, without reading the manual and getting the basics, I had so much issues with finding the right light. Really frustrating. I think ISO was often to high (now mostly at 200-400)
Now, with understanding the 3 pillars of photography - ISO - SHUTTER SPEED - APERTURE and the relation between them and how they affect each other, it works so much better! But still much to learn. So rule number One on doll photography : READ THE MANUAL first!!! :mrgreen:
Zippy81 wrote:I tend to get a bit distasteful.. which I need to work on..
Why is that??
Can't see anything like that in your amazing pictures though

Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yes indeed :) And wow I love that set too haha Nice portrayal of the various settings as well. love that top! As for my distastefulness I guess I need to work on doing less baring of all the goods so to speak lol. Pehaps work on subtle hints and such rather than just "here it is!" lol. I don't know im rambling about it :p

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

DAMN those last shots look pretty awesome man!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Thanks Doc for those last set of pics, very nice. I saw this thread a couple of months ago and I think it is what finally sold me on my 150D. Sweet, little body. So easy to handle, especially sleeping with her. I can turn her, get her close, hug her and she hugs back. I'd love it if she had a bit more on the bottom and her thighs - but that is being really picky. More down there would mean more weight, and right now she has at my weight limit.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

antpila33
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by antpila33 »

Great pics thank you

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Subscribed! Never want to miss out on your craft with Roona again.
The contours and shadows, the art. It all resonates with my eyes.
Love the 150-D Body and your Roona is fabulous.

P2112

INFORMATIONS