www.6yedollglobal.com/

I'm confused - about 165C-Premium and skin colors

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: I'm confused - about 165C-Premium and skin colors

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Dollicious2,
You are welcome.

SSD ,
What you pointed out is SO important.
In fact, you can see the difference in color on the blue carpet she is on too!
I am very proud to be on the 6YE team with you ( Jealous of your website of course, but I still love you guys!)
Best,
Jeff

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Thank you Jeff :oops:
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:There is no premium for that body style yet and please trust me when I tell you I have pushed for it over and over again.
Now, when 6YE first came on board, I did adopt out a 165C cup very, very fast and I agree, she could be the best c sculpt out there.
Hopefully 6YE leader ship will see this thread and realize that I sort of have a good pretty good idea of what people want and C cup are in demand BIG TIME!
In fact, I had two people waiting on her to go premium.
One gave up and got the F cup; the other is still seeing what other options are available which could be a non-6yE lady sadly, but I will send this thread link to them and see if she is for sure.
I sure hope she is
V/r
Jeff
I for one (make that three now Jeff) would preorder a 165 Cup Premium in the cocoa complexion as I love what I have but the innovations in the few short months from Jetté’s arrival and the premium are desirous.

The new head attachment system, the ball joint skeleton (which hopefully would include better wrist strength and improved finger wires), and realistic sculpting of the nether regions would be fantastic in a new and improved Jetté “twin sister.”
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=8893

Shibumi01

INFORMATIONS