www.6yedollglobal.com/

Who wants their 165cm C cup to go premium

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Who wants their 165cm C cup to go premium

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uGJ7NruG2J0

IMHO, I feel she has the nicest lines of any c cup on the market!
Better than their taller version and better than the 163WM as well.
So, is there a demand to make this lady premium and if so, would you want a bubble butt or small tiny set of glutes?
Who would pre-order if they committed?
BCD
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Who wants their 165cm C cup to go premium

Post by mrmofo44 »

I believe a C cup with a small butt would be great,

We have the 165F and the 166 A cup, not really anything in between at premium at that height.

165F is an amazing doll, athletic and so curvy, but the chest made it extremely top heavy, it was about 83ish lbs. Doggy was quite a bit awkward with her being top heavy and the butt being so nice :) , was hard to use in that position or any position for the matter from behind.

I believe a C cup 165 premium with a small butt would be the best of both, a little bit lighter and slimmer, still athletic looking, positions from behind would look better IMO, it also would be so top heavy compared to the enormous F cup the 165F had, it was about two handfuls for each :oops:

Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Axee »

I personally find C cups and athletic bodies the most attractive. Sadly, those seem to the most rare on the market at the moment. The doll in the video looks great from that angle, but seeing her from the front and back without any artistic posing would help people make a more accurate assessment.

From what I've seen so far, 6Ye seems to make the most realistic heads in this price range, but none of the available bodies look appealing to me. I'd really appreciate to see this body with a fair or tan skin and the N24 (Sharleen) head and N27 (Alexandra) head, because I've only seen those on the "plump" bodies.

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

There isn't much selection for C-cups in this range, so I would definitely like to see 6YE put out a Premium 165C.

And if they made it anatomically correct, I'd be instantly sold--no contest. 6Ye would have no competition if they did that, as then they would have (1) superior skeleton, (2) superior TPE formulation, and (3) anatomically correct body. Add in C-cup in this height range, and no other manufacturer would be able to compete with 6Ye.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

No goose neck, and Improved hands? Aren't these more important?

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

grimreefer24601 wrote:No goose neck, and Improved hands? Aren't these more important?
6YE has a ball joint neck and the hand thing likely isn't going anywhere as the cost/benefit isn't high enough, IMHO.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

Count me in for premium with small, athletic apple butt.

Lately we get many big butts so the athletic Apple but would be nice to see for guys which aren’t in big rears....
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hi guys,

We got many 160 range dolls last year and it seems that the 140 range one got forgotten (from most of the manufacturers). Something like the WM140 (you all know how that doll was so popular in the past) but with all the 6YE Premium quality and new build skills would be AMAZING. And please 6YE, if you do a new doll do not put on her toothpick calves... Legs are so beautifull on women ... Cutting the weight there just kill 50% of the doll sex appeal.

I LOVE the 6YE dolls, but their bad side is the toothpick legs and also no choice at 140 (the current 140F need refresh).

I am waiting for this for so long!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Axee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Axee »

I am looking for a tall athletic body that has realistic proportions. It's basically a "model next-door" fantasy. I am not into large breasts, tiny waists, big butts or matchstick legs (I have absolutely nothing against those who do).

I would like to see:
- 165cm B or C cup
- naturally shaped breasts
- a "regular" waist
- a nice firm small butt
- slight athletic definition on the body

I really like the 6Ye faces the most, but currently there is nothing for me in the 6Ye premium body selection, which stops me from making a purchase. The closest one is the 150 B, which really does have a nice figure, but is too small for me. If the 165 C body could end up looking like that, I would buy it. Bonus points for a proper hand skeleton :)

150 B looks like this for those interested:

bensig also has some really nice pictures in his thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570

To give a real world example, I like the erotic model Amber Sym. The pictures below are obviously NSFW:

If any of you reading this also want the same/similar body, then please, write a reply, let the manufacturer know there is a demand :)

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

As satisfied as I am with “Jetté” premium might cause me to order again only if dimensions remain the same. Don’t change a thing. Just incorporate all of the advances.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=8893

Shibumi01
8487B038-C560-4047-A808-34FFA2607343.jpeg
8487B038-C560-4047-A808-34FFA2607343.jpeg (989.9 KiB) Viewed 2784 times

gothic

Post by gothic »

she looks gorgeous Shibumi01

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

gothic wrote:she looks gorgeous Shibumi01

We thank you “gothic.” Wouldn’t change a thing except as stated!

Shibumi01

pineapple69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by pineapple69 »

I'd like to have the N18 head in the dark skin color on the C cup doll they call pure Brittany on sexysexdoll. But I don't see it in the custom options

Alucard1959
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alucard1959 »

I'll chime in my support for a Premium 163 C cup. I LOVE tall, slender,athletic bodies! They can count me as a customer if they do that.
Imaginary lovers never turn you down. They always care, they're always there when you need satisfaction guaranteed. Your mine,anytime, my imaginary lover.
"Atlanta Rythum Section"

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

There was plenty of support for a 160 c cup premium , on a poll that asked what body 6ye should make .
They still haven't made it :( So I am not holding my hopes up .
It would be nice to have one , a new mold would mean they could put all the refinements into it , such as latest head + neck connector and
ball joint wrists :D
But I agree with what has been said , such a doll would be an instant market leader :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

INFORMATIONS