www.6yedollglobal.com/

Questions about breast physics

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
tanman9990

Questions about breast physics

Post by tanman9990 »

Hello

before I drop almost $2k on a configuration I might not like, I want to know the breast physics and hardness of hollow breast vs solid breast. I have looked online but I cannot find but one video on this subject --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnELVUgNYeY and it only shows the physics of hollow, doesn't show them squeezing breast which is what I want to see as well.

If you can, I would like to see video/videos of both configurations, with them showing the jiggle of BOTH solid and hollow, as well as squeezing for both.

I'm sorry if I sound demanding, It's just hard for me to want to spend $2k on a config that I don't know if I will like.

and this request isn't just limited to the manufacture, if anyone has a 6YE doll and could show me/talk about the physics of the breast, I would be greatfull.

MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Questions about breast physics

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

It is unreal how sparse this information is. Ive seen this question posted over and over amd only the same videos ever get linked. Good luck!

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

this thread can be closed now, sexy sex dolls just released a video on this subject. I'm going to buy a doll from them now :D

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Well, perhaps not and here is why.
Some dolls if you squeeze hard, you can get a suction cup effect.
I am pretty sure it is common sense that hollow have more jiggle and are softer.
There are some dolls that if you squeeze, you can hear a POP if hollow.
If you are gentle squeezer, no worries, but if not....
You might want to ask SSD if this MIGHT happen on the particular doll you will get from them.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Well, perhaps not and here is why.
I am pretty sure it is common sense that hollow have more jiggle and are softer.
here is the thing though, looking at their previous videos, it's hard to tell if it is stiff or jiggle, because 6YE seems different than the norm and don't have really hollow feeling breast. and as seen in their new video, their stiff breast are not as stiff as other manufacturers. and yes in the new video the hollow does look hollow, but not super water balloon feeling hollow.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

I think the "skin" of 6Ye hollow breast is not as thin as Jinsan's, the good thing is that it won't burst easily

and 6Ye Premium's solid breast is softer than the solid breasts of other brands
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Sorry I deleted my homemade videos of this. Hollow breasts: squeeze as hard as you can, and your thumb and fingers reach each other with only TPE material between them. Laying on top of them, they'll flatten out to the sides like an old lady. Lifting your body up a bit they come right back up and gently squeezing them feels great.
Solid breasts: squeeze as hard as you can and you'll get an inch or two into the breasts. Laying on top of them, they'll flatten straight down slightly, but will keep their form (if you like rough sex, this may be the choice for you)
For purely photography purposes, it's really hard to beat the solid breasted doll. Really hard. For realisism of feel, hollow is the way to go.
I only wish doll makers would offer different thicknesses in the breast area. Why simply jiggly hollow breasts or super hard solids? Yeah, there's gel-filled, but they've got their own serious issues with age. I'd like to see hollow breasts that have maybe three inches of material instead of whatever is offered now. You know, something between hollow and solid.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS