www.6yedollglobal.com/

OLDER LOOKING FACE

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

OLDER LOOKING FACE

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I was watching a Christmas movie and saw this actress and though OMG, she is so beautiful even at the age of 40!
Many of my BCD FMers are the same age as me, 50's , which begs the question.....
is there a true demand for faces that look in the 40's?
V/r
Jeff

Attachments
jessica-morris-at-not-a-war-story-screening-in-los-angeles-_1.jpg
jessica-morris-at-not-a-war-story-screening-in-los-angeles-_1.jpg (191.52 KiB) Viewed 3697 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OLDER LOOKING FACE

Post by CF »

Yes, Jeff, absolutely, starting with heads for the 100cm-type dolls. Over and over again, people say they want to buy the 3/5-scale dolls but are turned off by heads that look too young. Speaking personally, I'm among them.

Some attractive, *clearly adult* faces will supercharge sales of the smaller dolls, which are often problematic from both a buyer's standpoint and customs perspective. Older faces will make small-stature dolls tasteful *and* help them to sell better.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

As a 41 year old, anything from the 19-21 year old college girl look to a sultry 40 year old with experience works for me. That is my range in terms of what I am attracted to. On bodies to match, of course. And for me that means anything from petite to fitness model to curvy and voluptuous.

To be more specific, from this:

EDIT-IMAGE REMOVED RULE 1- NO REAL GENITALS ALLOWED

to this:

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

yes... that's a great idea Jeff... It would be nice to have a synthetic MILF around the house :)

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

I naturally like older women. So big yes from me. I suppose it depends on the fantasy of the day!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

At one point in time, most of the TPE faces looked in their late teens....
I have seen a huge increase to the mid 20, 6yE included.
Most of their newer faces look in the mids 20 and they put out an Asian face that looks a lot older than 30.
I was just stunned when I saw she was 40!
Jeff

redeyedancer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by redeyedancer »

A definite need for older looking faces . I found it a little scary how many of the faces look like little girls

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I'm 54, so I want a girl 45 - 55.

William 65
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by William 65 »

YES a MILF !!!!!

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Yes, if it's done right. Problem is, most faces I've seen that try to look older end up looking like they're in their 60's - not attractive at all. Don't know, maybe that sort of thing just doesn't translate well to silicone/TPE.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Well....I found below and I know 6YE could even do better!
Jeff
Attachments
_DSC4258.jpg
_DSC4258.jpg (690.72 KiB) Viewed 3521 times
_DSC4250.jpg
_DSC4250.jpg (844.72 KiB) Viewed 3521 times

kojima

Post by kojima »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Well....I found below and I know 6YE could even do better!
Jeff
She's cute, but a bit older than my personal tastes. I'm also not a huge fan of the permanent smiling faces. I feel like it'd get a little.... creepy after a while.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I was watching a Christmas movie and saw this actress and though OMG, she is so beautiful even at the age of 40!
Many of my BCD FMers are the same age as me, 50's , which begs the question.....
is there a true demand for faces that look in the 40's?
V/r
Jeff

Older faces? Women in their upper 20's, 30's, 40's? Hell yes, especially on smaller 100cm dolls, like the 100cm PIPER, instead of the existing heads (too young looking, IMO).

I've been completely and utterly mystified why manufacturers continually refuse to put nice, MATURE faces/heads on the smaller, easier to handle and care for dolls in the 100cm range?? What gives??

I'm sure there's many prospective buyers out there like myself who'd like a mini doll (100cm) with a MATURE head, because they're turned off by the bulk of uncomfortably young looking heads in that size range. Besides, personally, I'd like the confidence in knowing if some visitor were to get cute and snoop around (like my Maid, for instance) and find or uncover my 100cm doll, there's no doubt they'd immediately recognize her as a scaled down WOMAN in her upper-twenties, 30's or even 40's! Anyone agree here??

As a side note, it'd also be nice if manufacturers could get the head-to-body height ratio correct on the smaller 100cm dolls...in other words, the entire doll (with head on) should be 8 heads high (if you stacked 8 heads atop on another). This makes the doll anatomically correct, which looks more like a scaled down woman. The heads on the bulk of 100cm dolls however, are so big in proportion to the body, it gives an odd, almost creepy look that defeats the purpose, giving the doll a dwarfish look instead of a scaled down woman. This isn't rocket science, just simple proportional accuracy
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/53/7d/9e/537d ... rawing.jpg

JM Dolls has a newly offered, nice mature head for their 110cm, but, unfortunately, it's so big compared to the body, it just doesn't look right, which sucks, because the head in and of itself is gorgeous, the 110cm body is great AND JM quality is top notch, but, alas, the two together just don't work, IMO. Sad.

I'm actually surprised you're asking, because I just feel requesting/recommending more mature heads for the smaller (100cm) dolls will fall on deaf ears (they'll pump them out for the larger, heavier dolls, I'm sure), but, since you asked, I thought I'd give my .02.

ChallengerRT

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Vanessa Marcil
Attachments
no62r4.jpg
no62r4.jpg (79.21 KiB) Viewed 3425 times
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

amy adams
Attachments
post-190306-130291084079.jpg
post-190306-130291084079.jpg (44.45 KiB) Viewed 3424 times
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS