www.6yedollglobal.com/

165N, anyone??

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
JohnC
Active Poster
Active Poster

165N, anyone??

Post by JohnC »

Have any of these dolls been adopted yet? I will receive mine next week, and will post my impressions and feedback.
John

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 165N, anyone??

Post by Hungry Bear »

I have a 161e coming next week. I will also post pics and thoughts. Hope they are both beyond expectations!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Please do. I plan on getting the 165 N myself soon and would appreciate any information you can share about it, pics and videos would be amazing.
Things i personally am curious about,
How well do the breasts bounce, jiggle, sway, and respond to being squeezed?
How well does the ass jiggle and respond to squeezing?
How is the vagina/anus placement? How is doggy?

MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Did you order hollow breasts?

JohnC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnC »

Bear, I'm with you! I've had silicone dolls in the past, but this one really has me excited and anxious.
I requested hollow breasts, so there should be lots of big, bouncy movement going on.

John

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

bearhunter wrote:I have a 161e coming next week. I will also post pics and thoughts. Hope they are both beyond expectations!
I have a 161e and she is very nice. Moving her around might take some getting used to, once you have that down tho her weight isnt hard to manage.

JohnC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnC »

I have been thinking a lot about the weight of this doll. I'm sure I'll discover lifting techniques that will help.
J

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
Dhamon,
Can you see how close she is to 80lbs so we can add her to the how much does she weigh thread?
MrPeanutbutter,
Key thing to consider is how you want to play with her?
For example, do you want to do reverse cowgirl or cowgirl?
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94899

Dollfan_10
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollfan_10 »

I got my 165n on 12/29/17 with head 27 and I can tell you right now that its worth the investment. She is super soft and the breasts have a nice jiggle to them (I got the hollow option). The ass however still feels a bit firm, but compared to my WM 170 m cup its a lot softer. The skin is textured which is a plus.

Now for the bad news:
My doll arrived with some damage to the neck most likely caused by the carrier (fedex) leaving the box upside down instead of flat. Also When I opened the package I noticed the lack of foam padding. The box was also too big for the doll,which meant she was hitting either side with greater force especially with the lack of padding. Heres some pictures of the damage:
https://ibb.co/caRMBb

I also received an unfinished head N27 and the vendor has not yet resolved my problem.
https://ibb.co/g98dBb

So for anyone getting the 165n cup I hope you have better luck.

Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tangamu »

JohnC wrote:Have any of these dolls been adopted yet? I will receive mine next week, and will post my impressions and feedback.
John
Any update on this? I'm lurking for pictures and I don't seem to find any user related content.

My biggest concern with it is finding clothes that will fit such a massive chest. Everything else makes me feel like I wouldn't let her go until I'm totally exhausted.
Dollfan_10 wrote:I got my 165n on 12/29/17 with head 27 and I can tell you right now that its worth the investment. She is super soft and the breasts have a nice jiggle to them (I got the hollow option). The ass however still feels a bit firm, but compared to my WM 170 m cup its a lot softer. The skin is textured which is a plus.

Now for the bad news:
My doll arrived with some damage to the neck most likely caused by the carrier (fedex) leaving the box upside down instead of flat. Also When I opened the package I noticed the lack of foam padding. The box was also too big for the doll,which meant she was hitting either side with greater force especially with the lack of padding. Heres some pictures of the damage:
https://ibb.co/caRMBb

I also received an unfinished head N27 and the vendor has not yet resolved my problem.
https://ibb.co/g98dBb

So for anyone getting the 165n cup I hope you have better luck.
Could you share more photos if possible? I'm also very interested in seeing if she can stand straight up, every picture seems to feature that body with an arched back as if she had lordosis and never standing properly. I wish I could see an actual lateral view of her standing straight with her arms not blocking the spine. Where did you buy it from by the way? Sad to hear about the firm butt, does she have that fatty fold on the lower part of her butt like the promo pictures? I know it's meant to look realistic, but other compannies don't seem to add that detail and I'm not sure if it's awkward when you're actually fooling around in that area.

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Dhamon,
Can you see how close she is to 80lbs so we can add her to the how much does she weigh thread?
I will try to get her weight this weekend. I finally have time and she is resting now after a nice Nivea Cream massage, almost a month tucked away, she needed it and it was thoroughly enjoyable for me too.

JohnC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnC »

My 165n arrived in good condition, no problems at all. I've only had her out once, so far. She is both amazingly beautiful and heavy. I must admit that I have a tough time lifting and carrying her. I'll try to get some pictures soon. Doubt I'll get any of her standing up though, she popped a knee joint while I was trying to move her. That's not a manufacturing problem, it was my fault. Anyway, I may try to repair her soon.
Sex with this doll is totally mind blowing. Her boobs are so damn soft and kissable. I daydream about her constantly.
I've named her Maya which seems to fit her well. I did find a bra that fits, it's a Panache 30L. I'll try to get a picture of that too.
J

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

Hi!

i placed my custom order for tan skin 165N today with head N20 and N21 (...YESSS ;))) )
After all the Infos here i could not wait longer and if everything works out i have her in 2 weeks

I will make pictures once i have her!!

big thanks for your first impressions @JohnC!!!
thats just what i hoped for.. Mindblowing and soft and awesome!

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

I realize this is off topic, but this is where I was asked, so I will put the info here. I just weighed my 161 E cup 6YE, she is 37.63 kg or 82.8 lbs, that is nude with head attached.

INFORMATIONS