www.6yedollglobal.com/

Need advice deciding between Hollow & Solid 165cm F Cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Maxie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Need advice deciding between Hollow & Solid 165cm F Cup

Post by Maxie »

Thanks for looking :) Ok, I am getting closer to pulling the trigger on my first doll. I pretty much have decided on the 6ye 165cm F Cup with the N27 head (Caucasian). However, I am having the most difficult time deciding between hollow or solid breasts...I’ve watched the sexysexdolls comparison video a ridiculous amount of times and read a bunch of topics on the matter but still can’t decide lol.

It’s tough because I’ve seen a lot of people say that hollow is they way to go but here is why I’m leaning towards solid; please tell me if I’m crazy ;P

1. People have said hollow breasts sound like basketballs when you slap them and I really don’t think I’d like that to be honest and would totally kill the “realism” if it sounds like I’m dribbling a basketball lol.

2. I’ve heard that 6ye (specifically) has softer “solids” than all other brands so they might be more to my liking..do they have softer “hollows” than other brands? If so, they might be too soft...

3. I’ve heard that you can touch your thumb to your forefinger if you squeeze on the hollows and they can sometimes make a pop sound/you can feel the air pocket, etc.

4. Durability. I’ve heard solids will “last longer.” Has anyone ever had hollows deflate or anything crazy like that?

My thing is, I don’t want them to be TOO firm and hard but I also don’t want them to be TOO soft to where it feels like there’s nothing there/they feel like balloons/sound like basketballs.

As Jeff from BCD has told me multiple times already, I know I’m suffering from paralysis of analysis lol; I’m just looking for what feels the most realistic. If someone has experience with the 165cm F cup body I would GREATLY appreciate any insight you could give. 2K is just no small purchase for me at this point in my life and I want to make sure she’s as perfect as possible...thank you so much for any input!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: Need advice deciding between Hollow & Solid 165cm F Cup

Post by nukeno »

Welcome to TDF Maxie! :)

Sorry I can't answer your questions, I'm in a similar predicament like you.
But I look at "hollow breasts" differently and think of it as a feature.
Not because they are even softer than soft TPE is already,
but because you can actually deflate those, for my taste too large breasts,
by puncturing them with a hypodermic needle to give them a more natural appealing.

You can have a look at what Dollicious2 did with Olinka's breasts here:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=93693

Her breasts seem to hold up just fine and look fantastic now,
although and because he punctured them with a needle... :)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey Maxie,

Welcome on TDF!

Hollow is definitely the way to go.
I have 3 6YE dolls. Two solid, one hollow(161E) Hollow feels the best, the most real & the softest.
On my 6YE 150 D-cup solid breasts are really nice because of the smaller size. Here is the difference not that big. But even there hollow would be the somewhat better choice
On my G-cup doll Jazzmine the solid breasts are too firm. No big issue, but I wish I had choosen hollow as well
PicsArt_02-25-02.09.47.jpg
PicsArt_02-25-02.09.47.jpg (156.35 KiB) Viewed 2128 times

Nearly all sold Jinsan dolls(WM/YL /OR) have hollow breasts. There must be a reason why
All my jinsan dolls have hollow breasts. My first dolls WM158(D-cup) & YL148 are very soft, tits feeling almost real
If you squeeze them, you can hardly touch the forefinger with the thumb. It makes NO pop sound and you can't easy feel the pockets. Same on the 6YE 161E! They do not sound like basketballs

But on one doll generation jinsan (especially WM) has changed the TPE formula. Because of much complaining of tearing TPE and growing weight of the taller & more curvy dolls, they made the TPE more firm. Durability was even higher though now
Unfortunately the hollow breasts were feeling now like you mentioned, made a pop sound and you could feel the pockets easily. That's like my WM160 and another firmer doll are
But that's not what 6YE hollow breasts are all about. And even not new Jinsan dolls

Like nukeno said, you can easily deflate the boobs and of course inflate them again.
Only thing you shouldn't do for to long is to put much pressure on the tits and compress them to much.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rwsim727 »

You can have a look at what Dollicious2 did with Olinka's breasts here:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=93693

The thread on that link is multiple multiple pages long. Quick question on extracting air out of hollow boobs to deflate & sag them for a more "natural" look:
Does TPE glue need to be injected back in (at precisely the right depth) to seal the (tiny) hole in the TPE material ?

Thanks for any feedback ......

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

No, the elasticity of the compressed TPE will close this tiny hole immediately
Glue would make it even worse
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I know nothing at all about 6YE dolls. But I've got a silicone doll, not my favourite brand, with silicone breasts which before they softened them as a result of my feedback feel like hard footballs, and a JY with solid breasts which do feel slightly better than cricket balls. Hollow breasts are by far the way to go.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

3. I’ve heard that you can touch your thumb to your forefinger if you squeeze on the hollows and they can sometimes make a pop sound/you can feel the air pocket, etc.
That is true on my YL 155, but not true on my 161 6YE E cup.....the size of the breasts will make a difference.
This is not a hypothersis, it is the truth.

4. Durability. I’ve heard solids will “last longer.” Has anyone ever had hollows deflate or anything crazy like that?
I doubt you will find any one that this happened to if the doll arrived fine to them.

My two cents, all the pros of hollow easily beat those of solid.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

6Ye's hollow breasts are the most durable among all the The brands, so far we have never heard any problem (burst or sag) with it
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I have a 165cm F Cup doll with hollow breasts and I had not had any problems with the breasts being hollow. The breasts have a nice feel to them. It's one of the plus points of this doll and the tight ass.

Maxie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Maxie »

I appreciate all the insight everyone! For now it sounds like hollow is the way to go. Feel free to contribute further; with this being my first doll it seems like I can’t do enough research! :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

She is so Jessica Rabbit Doc! She is Not "A BAD GIRL" she is just made that way :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

LOL
I knew, she reminds me of someone really cool :mrgreen:
That's it! :thumbs_up:

Roona
_

Maxie
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Maxie »

Do you guys know if the heads on 6ye (N27 specifically) can be made with a deeper oral cavity? That one is listed at 4’7” and others are at like 5’9” ..if anyone knows, that info would be much appreciated as well! :)

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I've had both in large breasted dolls. In my opinion no matter the height of the doll, go with this,
cup size A - C: solid
cup size D & Above: hollow
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS