www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE hand design question...

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

6YE hand design question...

Post by Babel99 »

Hi guys,

I have a question for 6YE owners. How the fingers are attached to the hand plate? Glued or soldered tight?

I have a YL 148 that I love, but mostly all her fingers broke loose from the hand plate at this point. I read somewhere that the Jinsan wire fingers are glued to the plate, which is a serious problem. Tons of Jinsan doll owners complaint about the hand design and he mangled fingers.

I was wondering ... Is the 6YE hand design is stronger than the Jinsan one? I know that they are using wire as well, but are they soldered strongly to the hand plate or you guys also get all kind of finger wire issues as well !?

Cannot believe at this point that the manufacturers did not come with a better hand design...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 6YE hand design question...

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey Babel,

The new ball-joint wrist is superior to any other available wrist/finger design!
I have got the 161E with that new wrist. Works absolutely great. Amazing bending and rotation.
No issues with the fingers - makes a very solid and stable impression.
But honestly, even new Jinsan finger wires attached to the wrist plate are not comparable to that old fragile design anymore (like your and my older YL148)
Even really great is the very massive wrist plate, where you can put much more weight /pressure than on any other doll I've ever owned.
That's a very important detail for using a doll!
6YeDoll wrote:
Babel99 wrote:
6YeDoll wrote:6Ye Premium ball-joint wrist is now available on 161E, 165N and 165F.
Ho good news ... so how the fingers are attached to the wrist? They are linked on a plate like on a WM doll or the setup is different?
they are linked on a plate but unlike other manufacturer, we won't use glue to attach the fingers. Our method is more sophisticated. No worry, they are firmly attached to the wrist, won't fetch away easily.

We also enhance the design of the wire tip of the fingers, so they won't poke out easily.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Hey Babel,

The new ball-joint wrist is superior to any other available wrist/finger design!
I have got the 161E with that new wrist. Works absolutely great. Amazing bending and rotation.
No issues with the fingers - makes a very solid and stable impression.
But honestly, even new Jinsan finger wires attached to the wrist plate are not comparable to that old fragile design anymore (like your and my older YL148)
Even really great is the very massive wrist plate, where you can put much more weight /pressure than on any other doll I've ever owned.
That's a very important detail for using a doll!
6YeDoll wrote:
Babel99 wrote:
6YeDoll wrote:6Ye Premium ball-joint wrist is now available on 161E, 165N and 165F.
Ho good news ... so how the fingers are attached to the wrist? They are linked on a plate like on a WM doll or the setup is different?
they are linked on a plate but unlike other manufacturer, we won't use glue to attach the fingers. Our method is more sophisticated. No worry, they are firmly attached to the wrist, won't fetch away easily.

We also enhance the design of the wire tip of the fingers, so they won't poke out easily.
Hey thanks for the answer Dr Dollinger. The 6YE is currently in 1st position has my next companion. Just waiting for them to come back with a smaller doll with all the recent features. The last two ones are huge in weight.

Ho by the way, you had to know at some point ... Jazzmine has a secret admirer ;)

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

they use a special method like ramming , not glued
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Babel99 wrote:
Hey thanks for the answer Dr Dollinger. The 6YE is currently in 1st position has my next companion. Just waiting for them to come back with a smaller doll with all the recent features. The last two ones are huge in weight.

Ho by the way, you had to know at some point ... Jazzmine has a secret admirer ;)
Wow :D
She will really be happy to hear that!

Yeah, you are right with the weight. That's pretty much to carry!
Despite all warnings and complaints, the weight still grows...

But wouldn't a 6YE 150(C/D) with all improvements the right doll for you? Weight is great to handle and even lighter than your YL148
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
Babel99 wrote:

Wow :D
She will really be happy to hear that!

Yeah, you are right with the weight. That's pretty much to carry!
Despite all warnings and complaints, the weight still grows...

But wouldn't a 6YE 150(C/D) with all improvements the right doll for you? Weight is great to handle and even lighter than your YL148
Yeah but i may be wrong (correct me if I am) but I think the 150 does not have all the latest tech from 6YE ... Like the second gen head connector and ball joint wrist. Am I wrong?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

No, you are absolutely right Babel
The 150 doesn't have all these absolutely necessary improvements yet. Unfortunately! Especially the ball-joint wrists !
I mean, when this "improved 150" just only would exist, instead of a new 140?

Roona
_

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:they use a special method like ramming , not glued
The wrist is really great. Not sure if the fingers are soldered, or pressed into the plate. I think that's what SSD means by ramming. They could be spin, or friction welded, spot welded or a number of different techniques. It would be nice if the Vendor, SSD could inquire with the manufacturer, and maybe get a photo? Might be a trade secret too. The entire skeleton is really nice so far. I have a 161e.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

I've been meaning to ask.... How are the nails on 6Ye dolls (meaning how well are they attached)? I ask because I had a doll a bit ago and nothing weirder then waking up with a bright pink nail next to your face. (admittedly I was conned into buying a black market fake wm doll. But the nails were glued on in the middle leaving space at the back so the nails were always falling off the doll saying "see ya!") I know its not the same with a authentic doll from the manufacturer but just curious on the thoughts of the 6Ye doll owners about the quality of nails.
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

SiegeFox wrote:I've been meaning to ask.... How are the nails on 6Ye dolls (meaning how well are they attached)? I ask because I had a doll a bit ago and nothing weirder then waking up with a bright pink nail next to your face. (admittedly I was conned into buying a black market fake wm doll. But the nails were glued on in the middle leaving space at the back so the nails were always falling off the doll saying "see ya!") I know its not the same with a authentic doll from the manufacturer but just curious on the thoughts of the 6Ye doll owners about the quality of nails.
Most the nails and eye lashes had fallen off my doll when it had arrived. It's not to much to resecure them but the nails that were original seemed to be breaking down from whatever glue they used.

I am finding that the hands are the weakest part of the 6ye dolls to be completely honest and the customer service is hard to get a hold of.

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

@Zaborg

That's unfortunate to hear, though its not a deal breaker, like you said it is easy to fix by gluing but to be honest we shouldn't have to glue them after dropping 2k. Just being honest. :whistle:

They have been improving the skeleton I hear, here's to hoping they work on the hand structuring soon. :glou:

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Most doll hands are the weak points. I'm surprised they just don't make the hand skeleton and have a thinner layer of the around it. Loose the on a wire is asking for punctures.

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Zaborg wrote:Most doll hands are the weak points. I'm surprised they just don't make the hand skeleton and have a thinner layer of the around it. Loose the on a wire is asking for punctures.
Yeah, one can hope. One day the wire issue will be history but for right now I imagine the only reason it hasn't been done way with is because it's cheap to do and does the job (well enough I guess if your super, super careful)

This forum needs a shrug emoji. It would be perfect in this scenario.
:shakefist: Damn you internet, and your limits!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Zaborg wrote:I am finding that the hands are the weakest part of the 6ye dolls to be completely honest
Can you tell us Why?
If you mean the old design, with wires instead of a proper joint like hinge or ball-joint, you are definitely right!
On the new ball-joint wrist - the opposite is true.
You couldn't be more wrong
It's a strong plus of the 6YE dolls and definitely the best hand design on the TPE market yet .
Optically the YL165 hands look in comparison to my 161E really poor with less more details
Wires on the fingers are much bigger then before and nice to bend - nothing to complain!
Forearm rotation of the wrist, in comparison with other dolls works easy and without force.
Shifting the wrist left /right is absolutely unique
(weak wire bending isn't really comparable)
IMG_20180414_182214.jpg
IMG_20180414_182214.jpg (77.08 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
IMG_20180414_182311.jpg
IMG_20180414_182311.jpg (79.16 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
IMG_20180414_183323.jpg
IMG_20180414_183323.jpg (79.28 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
IMG_20180414_183250.jpg
IMG_20180414_183250.jpg (80.41 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
IMG_20180414_183351.jpg
IMG_20180414_183351.jpg (84.11 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
Yeah, I love it :angel:

Roona
_

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

All the wires in my 6ye dislodged and came out of the hand. Wire hands are just not a good design. I'd prefer if the moved to a thicker ball jointed plastic or something closer to actual bone

INFORMATIONS