www.6yedollglobal.com/

My new 6Ye 150cm B cup darling, from SSD, The Unboxing

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My new 6Ye 150cm B cup darling, from SSD, The Unboxing

Post by siliconelover »

Man, those lips ...

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

extremely cute indeed.... :D

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Such a beautiful combination, congratulations! Don't worry, the smell will dissipate. It helps to wash or sponge her down a couple times. A fan and a window opened a bit will help too.

With regards to the elastic straps, you hook them together by sliding the hook part into the little loop on the other hook, and pulling it down the back of her neck. Underneath the hair. Hopefully these pics will illustrate a little better.
Attachments
IMG_20180318_142732480_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180318_142732480_HDR.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1182 times
IMG_20180318_142722488_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180318_142722488_HDR.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 1182 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

She's a real sweetie. Shame about the smell. I should think a few washings and a good airing would take care of it thought. Well, hope everything works out. It would be a shame to have to give her up.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Damn...
She looks really cute!
Sorry to hear about the bad smell. But like Mr Franz and The Romantic mentioned, wash her several times with some shower gel or soap.
It's not easy, but you have to be patient. Then the smell will disappear after some time more and more
Sounds like you have a good sense of smell when you even discover that evil odor on your hands

But don't give up
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

This is a 6Ye combo I have long admired. If she has the standing foot option, I'll buy her. LOL!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

For the wig:
The Romantic wrote:With regards to the elastic straps, you hook them together by sliding the hook part into the little loop on the other hook, and pulling it down the back of her neck. Underneath the hair. Hopefully these pics will illustrate a little better.
Sorry, but that's not correct! You don't hook the straps together. You hook them in the loops or flaps on the back side of the wig. There are about 5 - 8 loops to hang in, for finding the best fit
IMG_20180318_205448.jpg
IMG_20180318_205448.jpg (173.99 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
IMG_20180318_205540.jpg
IMG_20180318_205540.jpg (200.76 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I've tried that, but I find I get a better fit pulling it down on the smaller heads. At least for me on the heads/wigs I have.

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

mvcuk1 wrote:Are 6Ye using a different tpe blend? One of the main reasons I bought a 6Ye doll was that their website states that their dolls have no petrol tpe smell. My doll had a low fruity smell and that you can smell when you are right up next to the doll.
I’ve got a pretty sensitive sniffer. And one can get sesitised to odours, it’s not uncommon in industrial settings if you’ve been there a long time. I have.

I’m going to sell her, she’s been unboxed and had a few pics taken, otherwise unsullied by human hands. Or at least my hands.

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

The Romantic wrote:This is a 6Ye combo I have long admired. If she has the standing foot option, I'll buy her. LOL!
If you’re serious, I’m putting her up for sale (that sounds horrible) tomorrow, Friday, officially.
Yes she’s got standing feet.

It’s a hard decision, she’s amazing... but she’s so unworkable in my situation for a number of reasons. Leapt before I looked I guess.

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

The Romantic wrote:Such a beautiful combination, congratulations! Don't worry, the smell will dissipate. It helps to wash or sponge her down a couple times. A fan and a window opened a bit will help too.

With regards to the elastic straps, you hook them together by sliding the hook part into the little loop on the other hook, and pulling it down the back of her neck. Underneath the hair. Hopefully these pics will illustrate a little better.
Thx. that wig tip makes sense!

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Dr Dollinger wrote:For the wig:
The Romantic wrote:With regards to the elastic straps, you hook them together by sliding the hook part into the little loop on the other hook, and pulling it down the back of her neck. Underneath the hair. Hopefully these pics will illustrate a little better.
Sorry, but that's not correct! You don't hook the straps together. You hook them in the loops or flaps on the back side of the wig. There are about 5 - 8 loops to hang in, for finding the best fit
IMG_20180318_205448.jpg
IMG_20180318_205540.jpg
Good grief, so complicated! Info I might’ve needed, but, alas. Thanks, tho!

In vino veritas *

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I really think you should give her some time, it REALLY does dissipate. If you do end up selling her you'd be lucky to get more than 50-60% of what you paid.

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

The Romantic wrote:I really think you should give her some time, it REALLY does dissipate. If you do end up selling her you'd be lucky to get more than 50-60% of what you paid.
It’s not just the odour. I live in a nice but small unit, moving her around is hair-raising, trying *not* to to wack her on stuff. I sling 35lb glass (windshields) 500 times a shift, but her weight coupled with her fragility is unexpected. Hiding her on short notice for the inevitable service calls or friends coming over is impossible. Storage is the biggest issue... I got the head stand and the suspension hook, figuring I’m all set. Head, no worries, the hook, with her weight, is less than useless unless I rebuild a closet rail to hold 60+ lbs, which I can’t as I only rent.

I didn’t think it through, obviously. Thought I had...

Call me mud.

In vino veritas *

INFORMATIONS