www.6yedollglobal.com/

Where are all the 165 N pics and videos?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Where are all the 165 N pics and videos?

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

I gotta say Im a little disappointed in the community on this one. I would have expected this forum to be flooded with pics of this big titty big assed beauty by now. Ive got one ordered myself and will surely be sharing my pics when Im able to take them but it would be nice to see something to get me through the grueling waiting period.

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Where are all the 165 N pics and videos?

Post by Danielk »

I am still waiting to get my 165N shipped.
I already got tons of sexy clothes stuff and will of course make photos of her... once i got her.. with the new year holiday in china its now around 50 days.. its really hard to wait for that big boob bombshell ;)

So some pictures would also be awesome! ;)

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

Hi!

I just got my factory shots from Isaac two days ago.
-It is the tan version with hollow breasts
-Head N20 and N21
-Standing option

One question to all the pro's:
The areolas have very sharp edges and not like on many photos of 6ye dolls. Isaac told me i could blur them with the stain remover that is shipped with my carepack
Has anyone experience with this? i would use a qtip or cloth and try to only blur the outer 1cm of the areolas.

I would love to reduce this so that they look like on the new 168cm J-cup
this looks much more natural and not like cookies or wheels ;)

best regards Daniel!
She looks awesome

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kaom »

Danielk wrote:I am still waiting to get my 165N shipped.
I already got tons of sexy clothes stuff and will of course make photos of her...
Welp, I for one can't wait to see them!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

The factory photos look great, congratulations!

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

im almost sold on this one! can someone post pic tape measure of the diameter circum of one breast
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

Thanks! i also think she looks great and i did not want to much makeup on both heads.

i think i bought 25 Outfits ranging from mikro Bikinis, Vriginkiller sweeter to Stockings and whatever would fit her 111cm super bust size ;) .
Also 7 human hair Wigs from china too.

I just hope that with the stain remover i can blur an make the areolas a bit smaller..

Has anyone tried this before? Isaac told me this should work but i hope it will not look bad.. the color is applied with airbrush and i will smear around with a cloth. Or should i make a new thread about this?

best regards Daniel! ;)

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

Hi!!
Soo what about some nice juicy 165N Pictures!

I got head N20 and N21 on her and sorry for the crappy cellphone pictures.. some much better ones with my DSLR and Videos willbe coming soon. Well She is SUPER Heavy.. but her proportions and everything about her is simply amazing!!!! 6YE did an amazing jo to make this super detailes really perfect juicy lady! her Ass looks Much Much Much better in reality than on most photos! I thought it was a bit with those foldas and wrinkles and pretty flat.. baut NOPE!!! THe Ass and waist is super sporty juicy very meaty but not wide like an aircraftcarrier .. pretty nice to grab actually!

Did i mention her boobs? Well big Ballons ;) with hollow option the are not like super hard Balls. and feel pretty ok.. well could be more fluffy for me but .. the NIPPLES!! Amazing!! like Candy ;) and like big sticks.. really super amazing.

Well if you can handle 50+ Kilograms than she is absolutly amazing. i have her on my bed and she is also nice for hugging, kissing (yep the new heads seem super awesome.. feels very soft/tender.. like my own skin.. really nice) Nice to wake up every morning and just som boob pillow action to get in a good mood ;)

Well pretty amazing doll!

seeya daniel

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

If they ever come out with a variation of the Stalls upper body but giving her a slender torso, and tiny bum - fit in the palms of my hands I would have bought this doll long ago
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

*this doll
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

I think her proportions are just perfect ;)

Juicy 3000!

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

also since she is super thick i tried out a tomax onahole between her thighs.. works crazy good! actually if you cant reach "the important parts" then the onahole works.. its also a super hyper realistic live like tearing free japanese super soft one that feels like the real thing.. i have tearing next to the vagina so i am waiting for the tpe glue and then i guess ill gut another tomax onahole to the 4,5cm diameter to fit the insert.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

WOW, i am speechless: wunderbar :whistle:

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

the doll in the white pants? is she a custom? I never seen her before?

INFORMATIONS