www.6yedollglobal.com/

Doll care

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Doll care

Post by Dlinnii »

Can we have some tutorials from 6Ye on how to clean and care their dolls? Preferable video.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Doll care

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

All you need to do is check out the newlywed guide and honeymoon guide under Jeff's section under BCD
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:All you need to do is check out the newlywed guide and honeymoon guide under Jeff's section under BCD
Love,
The BCD Girls
Thank you for your answer. If this is the guide you are pointing me then the guide is good, but doesn't cover what I'm looking for. I was asking 6Ye because I don't think over manufacturer's have same doll design. For example, best doll position to clean her? If I place her in missionary pose - all "doll soft soap mixture" remain inside and I have a very hard time to dry it. But if I place her in doggy-style position - I can wash and dry her very easy. Some manufacturer's write the doll should be in missionary position ... This is small example. I'm sorry I'm lacking knowledge in English to explain everything, but this is the reason why I'm asking for 6Ye guide. And again preferable video - However it is not said in vain that it is better to see once than to hear one hundred times.

By the way if you visit https://www.6yedollglobal.com/ you may find they have link to this forum under quality > forum, so there is a chance way may want to make a video guide.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

There is no such thing as the BEST position....
It depends upon what you want...
There are many threads on TDF
My suggestion, get with the vendor who sold you the doll.
Screw what the other manufacturer's say...
Use common sense and what works best for you.
In fact, the love hole placement on some dolls might be perfect which could mean a better angle.
Best of luck
Jeff and Nyoko
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:There is no such thing as the BEST position....
It depends upon what you want...
There are many threads on TDF
My suggestion, get with the vendor who sold you the doll.
Screw what the other manufacturer's say...
Use common sense and what works best for you.
In fact, the love hole placement on some dolls might be perfect which could mean a better angle.
Best of luck
Jeff and Nyoko
Thank you Booty Call Doll. This is what vendor say. I can't compare 6Ye doll with another, because I have only 6Ye, but comparing 6Ye doll with real women, doll holes aren't in same place, for example you can't have vaginal sex from behind. I'm asking only because I'm afraid I can damage something and I like my doll to much to damage her :)

Thank you again, I got my doll 2 weeks ago and I really appreciate any help.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

You are welcome.
When the love holes are to forward, yes, that is true.
As far as cleaning, most important thing is to make sure she is dry.
Did you go built in or insert?
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Dlinnii
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dlinnii »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:You are welcome.
When the love holes are to forward, yes, that is true.
As far as cleaning, most important thing is to make sure she is dry.
Did you go built in or insert?
Jeff
Built, insert doesn't look good for me, here is my doll. After reading few threads on this forum also ordered femidom, this may make cleaning easier.

By the way I forgot to mention two videos I was watching on how to clean doll. SnsDoll video - this was really very informative for me. DS Doll video - this isn't very informative and also this one show allowed and restricted positions for cleaning. Both show different things and both aren't from 6Ye. Also reading forum and googling made me confused, this is the main reason why I'm worried and ask 6Ye for their own guide.

INFORMATIONS