www.6yedollglobal.com/

Thank you for your patience due to Chinese New Year

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you for your patience due to Chinese New Year

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Dear 6YE doll owners,
As you know, this was 6YE's first year as a TDF vendor dealing with all the ups and downs of Chinese New Year.
I can also tell you that I have adopted out alot more 6yE dolls than any other...
Since 1 Feb, I have adopted out over fourteen.
The 2nd closest, YL at three......
Numbers do not lie.
I know there have been some miscues, but 6yE is working these.
I'd rather they go slower and do it right.....
For example, WM sent out a doll with out sending me tracking when they were suppose to make corrections.
They also sent out a doll with out the extra three heads that were ordered.
So, I do apologize for any extra wait time.
I have been there myself and I know how much everyone wants the dolls to arrive safely and and made correctly.
I promise you that I will do my best to help 6YE do even better next year.
Thanks for your support of 6yE
They have done so much amazing stuff, the future looks very promising
Best,
Jeff

rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Thank you for your patience due to Chinese New Year

Post by rwsim727 »

Jeff
Asking for clarification:
You used the manufacturer's name "WM" in describing some shipping errors. Did you mean 6YE ?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

No, I was just showing you all what other issues have happened with another manufacturer.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

IMO if a business knows they will have trouble manufacturing goods during a certain down period, they should flat out stop taking orders during that time; or at minimum, advise customers that production will be delayed and then set a specific schedule when customers should expect a product. Better to be upfront and delay delivery than rush everything. Major Holidays are always a busy period for many businesses but most find a way to make things work. Overtime is common during holiday periods. They don't try to do twice as much work in the same amount of time because they know its going to result in a lot of defective goods.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And I can tell you that 6yE is IMHO doing a far better job than Jinsan did.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

LonelyDude wrote:IMO if a business knows they will have trouble manufacturing goods during a certain down period, they should flat out stop taking orders during that time; or at minimum, advise customers that production will be delayed and then set a specific schedule when customers should expect a product. Better to be upfront and delay delivery than rush everything. Major Holidays are always a busy period for many businesses but most find a way to make things work. Overtime is common during holiday periods. They don't try to do twice as much work in the same amount of time because they know its going to result in a lot of defective goods.
The production time returns to normal recently.

The peak season delay was not limited to 6Ye but also other major manufacturers for the long holiday. We would inform the customers for such situation. Imo 6Ye Premium dolls worth the long waiting time since the doll quality is superb.

From our experience, 6Ye Premium won't sacrifice the quality to rush making the dolls.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

I ordered my 6ye after the Chinese New Year and it still doesn't have the bolts for standing, shrugging shoulders, and a lot of the nails weren't glued correctly. We're almost at the point where it's taken the factory the same amount of time just send me the standing bolts in the mail as it did for them to ship me the doll something seems off.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

One reason for that is they wanted to double check to make sure you were ok with a refund for the shoulders and still wanted her.
I told them for future I want pictures not a email stating factory will put in after seeing what happened on your order.
BCD
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you ordered hanging kits, apparently they ran out of stock!
Yikes
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:If you ordered hanging kits, apparently they ran out of stock!
Yikes
Is that the problem I'm facing?

Zaborg

Post by Zaborg »

So did they just give up? I've not heard anything in a while and am starting to get worried

INFORMATIONS