www.6yedollglobal.com/

Review Video for 6YE 161cm

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Review Video for 6YE 161cm

Post by SiegeFox »

I ordered her on the 3/31/18 and 6YE assures me shes almost done with production, hardest part is waiting for her to arrive. But when she arrives I will post an impressions video and a thorough review on the doll itself. Sorry for the wait but I'm waiting too :haha4:

There seems to be a lack of any video review content available so hoping this helps out the newbies who are looking into whether or not 6YE is where they will find their female :plaidskirt:

I will most likely try to post the night I get her, so please be patient.

I will post the photos they send before shipping when they send them.

Hoping they haven't forgotten me though, it has been a week and a half and production isn't done, Chinese New Year I think :shakefist:

Cheers guys :glou:
I don't know what to put here so I'll just tell a joke :)

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Link to my Youtube channel if you like gaming videos
https://www.youtube.com/siegefoxgaming

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review Video for 6YE 161cm

Post by SiegeFox »

Here is the shipment photos, as promised, shes beautiful!!! :mrgreen:
Attachments
161E %2B 11 B.JPG
161E %2B 11 B.JPG (120.06 KiB) Viewed 8382 times
161E %2B 11 C.JPG
161E %2B 11 C.JPG (114.51 KiB) Viewed 8382 times
161E %2B 11 D.JPG
161E %2B 11 D.JPG (119.03 KiB) Viewed 8382 times
161E %2B 11.JPG
161E %2B 11.JPG (136.37 KiB) Viewed 8382 times

Two guys sitting in a bar. One turns to the other and asks, " If you knew a nuclear bomb was about to go off and you had 5 minutes to live, what would you do with the rest of your life?" The man asks, "Can I disarm the bomb?" To which the other replies "no its gonna happen one way or another, but what would you do with your remaining 5 minutes?" The man ponders for a bit before answering, "Well if I'm gonna die I'm gonna do it happy so I would Fuck the first thing that moves, What about you?" To which the man replies without hesitation, " I would stand real still for about 5 minutes."

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yeah , she's really beautiful! :D
Wait until she has arrived and you see her in real man!

"Damn... What a sexy body " was my first thought
I'm definitely a D-cup man and have also the curvy YL165 in comparison

Is it Head X19?
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Dr Dollinger wrote:Yeah , she's really beautiful! :D
Wait until she has arrived and you see her in real man!

Is it Head X19?
Yeah I know the pictures probably aren't doing her justice.

as to the head its actually the N11
Attachments
head-11-white-5.jpg
head-11-white-5.jpg (26.25 KiB) Viewed 8295 times

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

gonna be a bit guys, they are remaking her. :tongue: :crying:

Sorry in advance for the wait.

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

Hello SiegeFox, I looks i can see you're factary doll pictures in the background of my factory doll pics.
On my 4th pictureyou can see a doll in the background.
When you see you're 2nd picture the metal plate on the wall can be seen on both pictures.
In't that coincedence?
Attachments
Schermafbeelding 2018-04-20 om 00.41.53.png
Schermafbeelding 2018-04-20 om 00.41.53.png (114.29 KiB) Viewed 7899 times
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Dollbabsown, I'll admit the likeness is astonishing but its a different head body type and makeup. nipples are way darker then mine. It is close though i'll be honest had to look at her real close for a bit.

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

Apprentice, then you look better than i did.
But i see the different head and niple color.
The breast size looks the same too me, but i beleive you when you say it is a different one.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Will be arriving Wednesday..... hopefully

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

so im trying to upload the video to the site, but it wont let me, its literally been loading for 13 hours, and still not done, I even reset my computer for good measure and waited another 4 hours, still no good. Any suggestions, am I doing something wrong?

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

I figured out a work around, Please click this link to watch the review video, sorry for delays. Cant say i didn't try :haha4: took in total about 16 hours to upload it properly so i definitely was committed. For some reason this site doesn't like mp4 format so i linked the Youtube version I uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQQggQqJdpc

If you like the video and want to see more of my wit lol click here for my real channel.

https://www.youtube.com/Siegefoxgaming

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

We had a photo shoot too. I'm not a pro , so please ignore background clutter.
IMG_20180502_222938.jpg
IMG_20180502_222938.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 7197 times
IMG_20180502_221438.jpg
IMG_20180502_221438.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 7197 times
IMG_20180502_223711.jpg
IMG_20180502_223711.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 7197 times
IMG_20180502_224351.jpg
IMG_20180502_224351.jpg (563.65 KiB) Viewed 7197 times
IMG_20180502_224518.jpg
IMG_20180502_224518.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 7197 times

Doll View
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll View »

Thanks for the video review and the great pics!
Check out Doll View, a sex doll site for beginners. Actively looking for feedback and contributors! Please PM~

SiegeFox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SiegeFox »

Doll View wrote:Thanks for the video review and the great pics!
Your Welcome :glou: Cheers

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

All dolls have their goods and bads. For few days after her release, I thought that 6YE 161-E was the holy grail of doll until I saw this. Those grove really look out of place and the the ass seems deformed at the tight.
161_01.jpeg
161_01.jpeg (140.76 KiB) Viewed 7079 times
And the groove along the back, which is usually sexy, is really too deep near the booty and mostly look like a hole.
161_02.jpeg
161_02.jpeg (93.38 KiB) Viewed 7079 times
Do not get me wrong the 161-E is still a very good looking doll. Personally I would say that the top part of the doll is perfect, but the bottom part would need a rework.

Still a very good review! Wish more doll reviews of that type would be available :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS